Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Poll Question: Are Turks caucasoid or mongoloid
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [25.58%]
5 [11.63%]
8 [18.60%]
1 [2.33%]
18 [41.86%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turks
    Posted: 25-May-2006 at 12:33
For all east asian people & others to

what do you personally think about turks personally.
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 14:00

I voted for stop waisting my time!
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 14:35
some of them are moronoid. I agree with seko.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 15:15
Originally posted by Mortaza

some of them are moronoid. I agree with seko.

well f you dostum who you're calling moronoid
I read on serveral pages that most chines and other asian people concider eaven the uigurs caucasoid. and i'm wondering what other people think your calling me moronoid has no point It's like I call you
dickonoid for calling me moronoid.

ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 15:19
i would  say...paranoid

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 15:27
Big smile
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 15:53
I think that my intentions are getting misunderstood. I don't try to be racist how do f could i be racist my username us xi_tujue turk from the west.
i'm proud of beeing a turk but I'm just wondering about there origin.
just curious I don give a ... what they are(okey mabey a little because i posted this) but that don't changes jack. I was just a question.
about how people think of that (not of me for posting this)

seko just answerd without making coments.

btw originally I posted this for the asian people(ofcourse other people can answer to)

I didn't know that AE was a forum were you get critesised for beeing curious.

Well I'm sorry if I gave you wrong idea of what my question was.Confused

Edited by xi_tujue - 25-May-2006 at 15:55
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:03
Hello xi tujue. Instead of making a redundant thread how about adding to one that is already available. Turks And Mongols and Who was the ancestor of Turkic tribes ? I'm sure someone will read your posts there.

Polls' are for opinions and I already gave you mine. If you don't care to spare us your curiosity then continue with this post. If you have something that was not already said then add your opinion to the links I provided for you.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:12
Thank you seko I allready have but thiose threads have allready evolved so much if I wanted to ask something what happend 2 months a go It's already been said and argued.

The problem wasn't the critesisim on the poll but on me.
namecalling isn't mature wouldn't you think.

But i thank you for the threads 
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:16

It is not for you but, for rasist. You explained you are not racist, so np.

I dont know, why ever newcomer Turkish members open so much Turk related topic.

xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:20

I allways say first know your own history then you can learn others.

if you don't know your own you don't have the right on an opinin for the history of others. or You need to know your roots to grow.

wouldn't you agree
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:24
Well, this is international forum, not only Turkish one. Also It looks like it is you who dont know who we(turks) are.

xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:28

Well, this is international forum, not only Turkish one. Also It looks like it is you who dont know who we(turks) are.

Don't I i think a know a lot not a lot lot that why i joined this form to learn i'm not to pride to admit that i'm wrong. But I don't know what you me we(turks)

that why i made this poll about turks  
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:37

we are mixed people, who speak turkish, who follow same religion, and same culture. That is all. You cannot go past and learn If your ancestors were mongols,greeks, armenians, bosniaks or albanians. I dont know why turks care so much for their 2000 years old ancestor. I am sure you dont now name of your grandgrand father, but you are curious about 2000 years ago.

The Charioteer View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote The Charioteer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 16:49

the right person in this wall carving is a depiction of 6th century turk. what do you think, is he appearing more Mongoloid or Caucasoid?

(this tomb belongs to a Sogdian called Yu Hong who lived in China as an official appointed by 3 successive Chinese dynasties, i.e Northern Qi, Northern Zhou, Sui)

the left character is a Sogdian, so is the rest of the depictions.

personally, i think turk tend to appear more Caucasoid to west while Mongoloid to east within the "turkic world". but thats generally speaking.

Edited by The Charioteer - 25-May-2006 at 17:22
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 17:01
whats the definition of "caucasoid"...white?
The Charioteer View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote The Charioteer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 17:34
Originally posted by wefone90

"the right person in this wall carving is a depiction of 6th century turk."

This picture belonged to the Qi Xiang Shou Lie Tu from Taiyuan. Where do you get the references the right one was belonged to turk? He seems like a white huns to me.
there was a documentary on Chinese archaeology by CCTV 10, the title is "discovering the tomb of Yu Hong". the experts confirm he(the right personage from this picture) is a turk. As before Yu Hong was captured by Nothern Qi army he was sent by state of Yu(a Sogdian state in the "western region") to tu jue as an envoy.

Edited by The Charioteer - 25-May-2006 at 17:35
wefone90 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote wefone90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 17:51
According to Metropolitan, the pictures include three scenes of a lion hunt: Two of the hunters ride camels, and one rides an elephant. Only Arabs, not Iranians or Turks, hunted and fought on camelback. Iranians, or possibly Sogdians, identified by their clothing, are depicted in scenes of a royal procession and a royal feast, while the figure riding an elephant may be Indian.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 18:13

we are mixed people, who speak turkish, who follow same religion, and same culture. That is all. You cannot go past and learn If your ancestors were mongols,greeks, armenians, bosniaks or albanians. I dont know why turks care so much for their 2000 years old ancestor. I am sure you dont now name of your grandgrand father, but you are curious about 2000 years ago.

You think I know it for 7 generations my grandfathers father ha dude you really underestemate me

Edited by xi_tujue - 25-May-2006 at 18:14
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2006 at 18:29
Originally posted by wefone90

According to Metropolitan, the pictures include three scenes of a lion hunt: Two of the hunters ride camels, and one rides an elephant. Only Arabs, not Iranians or Turks, hunted and fought on camelback. Iranians, or possibly Sogdians, identified by their clothing, are depicted in scenes of a royal procession and a royal feast, while the figure riding an elephant may be Indian.

On the contrary. The Chinese have imported camels from the Hsiung-nu. The Gok Turks used camels for their mounted infantry. Perhaps you have heard of the Bactrian camel (Camelus bactrianus), a large even-toed ungulate native to the steppes of eastern Asia.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>