Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proposition!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proposition!
    Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 00:44
Well said. I, ll try to post some soon.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 11:10
Hi,

again I must note that this messages can come in handy:

Indeed, take it into your heart, that if any one of you wants to post anything to this site (a requirement is that it is supposed to cover atleast little History); then please do so, but not by posting the text in a post or topic on the forum, but rather Private Message it to me (Rider) or Paul. Also, you may send it to other Editors.

Especially you Vivek Sharma should take this into account, and it would be nice if Omar and Anuj would remember that too.

I am saying this because it isn't good to wreck surprises, which Kom does enough but atleast you do not know the contents of the articles, he only gives the headings.

Thanks,
Rider, Magazine Editor and Moderator

NB! Other Editors besides me and Paul are:

Emperor Barbarossa
Vivek Sharma
Imperator Invictus

Each of these may put your article into the Main Site, ready whereever we will use it. Although, I think Vivek needs some time to get himself fit with the system.
ashokharsana View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2006 at 05:17
I have posted a new article on the site.

Regards

Ashok Harsana
The Real Ranas, The Real Emperors of India. http://ashokharsana.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=gurjars
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2007 at 00:09
It's a pity that very few of us, if any, have extensive knowledge or interest (No offense) regarding the Southeastern Asia. As more and more people join, things may change.

Join us.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2007 at 00:10
To support my comment, this was the first time I went into South and SE Asia forum... after typing over 200 posts.

Join us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12