Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Hero, Unknown Martyr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persian Hero, Unknown Martyr
    Posted: 03-May-2006 at 00:02

this belong to classical middle east forum

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 18:08

There are other Iranian Heros who are unknown Martyrs...

To name a few:

(1)  Peerooz Nahaavandi -- The Killer of Omar Ibn Khattab

(2)  Behzaad Hamadaani -- The Killer of Osman

(3)  Bahman Jazooyeh Raam Hormozy -- The Killer of Ali

(4)  Roozbahaaneh Khoraasaani -- One of the very first grouped uprisings after the invasion of Iran

(5)  Yagh oub Leis

Edited by Panj-Delaavaraan
Sherzod View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sherzod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 19:00

Originally posted by Aydin

forget about Islam...its a virus!

Come on!!

I agree that the Khalifs have done some really cruel things against our brother nations (Uzbekistan has also had many heroes died), but to claim that.... forget about Islam...its a virus it's tooo much!

ISLAM is one thing, the last and the only correct religion sent to us from Allah and brought by the Holy Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Vasallam), and to some extent we should thank the Arabs for leading us to the right way!

and some stupid KHALIFS, is another thing, against whom I also have many things to say.

but guys, let's not forget that religion is definately more important and personal and lets be carefull next time with such statements!

"Power is in fairness...!" - Amir Temur (1336-1405)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 21:08
Have you ever read the Quran that you are making these statements?
Sherzod View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sherzod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 21:18
You have any doubts?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 22:51

Well, you say that

"ISLAM is one thing, the last and the only correct religion sent to us from Allah and brought by the Holy Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Vasallam), and to some extent we should thank the Arabs for leading us to the right way!"

I'm just curious which verses in the Quran you are referring to, b/c I am aware of many verses that stand for the exact opposite of your statement above.

I'm also curious to know how Arabs have lead "us" in the right way, b/c after their invasion of foreign land, they did nothing but kill, enslave, and take other's properties. 

So if you could clear up your statements, I would really appreciate it. 

Edited by Panj-Delaavaraan
Sherzod View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sherzod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2006 at 23:26

Islam is the last and since then the only religion Allah allowed! Sent to Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Vasallam)

Accordingly, Arabs have brought the only allowed and correct religion by Allah - the Islam to our lands. though, I agree that some Khaliphas have missused their advantagous positions and supremacy in their own needs!

what is wrong?

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 00:02
Originally posted by Panj-Delaavaraan

To name a few:

(4)  Roozbahaaneh Khoraasaani -- One of the very first grouped uprisings after the invasion of Iran

(5)  Yagh oub Leis

where do you get all these names from?!?!!
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 04:04

From history books and other sources that I have read / heard. 

With regard to Peerooz and Yaghoub Leis, an internet source is as follows:

http://www.iran-heritage.org/interestgroups/islamicera.htm

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 10:55

To name a few:

(5)  Yagh oub Leis

How do you define a hero? Assasinators?

Either make a history or become a history.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 14:33

I define a hero as someone who fights to save his country.  I define an assassinator as someone who invades another's country, enslaves the people, rapes the women, forces people to change their religion, and kill anyone who does not agree with them.

How do you define an assassinator?

Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 20:24

To name a few:

(5)  Yagh oub Leis

Who is Bahman Joazooyeh Raam Hormozy?   Can you explain how he killed Ali, and by Ali I'm assuming you mean Hazrat Ali.

The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 21:03
Originally posted by Afghanan

To name a few:

(5)  Yagh oub Leis

Who is Bahman Joazooyeh Raam Hormozy?   Can you explain how he killed Ali, and by Ali I'm assuming you mean Hazrat Ali.

yes, Bahman Jazooye Ramhormozi was the real name of Ebn Moljem. He was one of the persian slaves who brought to Arabian peninsula and sold there. The khavarej were mainly persian slaves.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 21:07
Originally posted by barbar

To name a few:

(5)  Yagh oub Leis

How do you define a hero? Assasinators?

No, heroes. They retailated upon the corrupt Califs for what they done to Iranian people.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 21:13
Originally posted by Sherzod

Islam is the last and since then the only religion Allah allowed! Sent to Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Vasallam)

could you bring a logically prove for that? for sure not.

Accordingly, Arabs have brought the only allowed and correct religion by Allah - the Islam to our lands. though, I agree that some Khaliphas have missused their advantagous positions and supremacy in their own needs!

what is wrong?

Wrong is, that this religion has brought us nothing, it took us backeward until modern times. We had a monotheism religion and we wasn't kaffir, we had a great civilization and islam has destroyed it.

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 22:29

Reminder to all members.

please stick to the topic which is about "Persian Hero, Unknown Maryr".

and that does not include Islam and persia which many topic were opened and closed for it. that will only lead to flam wars and such.

its simple

One side say that Islam was forced upon Iranians by Arabs.

Other side say that Islam was Chosen by many iranians.

no need to get into these stuff here.

for more info refer to the Persian and Islam thread in this forum.

any member Can make new Threads on a condition that it has info that is not mentioned in the  previouse threads. and another important condition that the discussion must be civil, not leading to flam war. and to do so, sources to be used should NOT be from nationalistic sites or propaganda sites.

thanks.

Edited by azimuth
PrznKonectoid View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote PrznKonectoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2006 at 01:22
Originally posted by Afghanan

exerpt of what a friend wrote to me and his buddies

"Like wise Abdur Rahman bin Muljam al Sarimi is the name the Arabs gave to the Iranian man, Bahman Jazooyeh Ramhormozi. If you look at the shortened nicknamed they gave him, you'd know why. For short, the Arabs called him Ibn Muljam. "Ibn" means son of, "Muljam" comes from the verb Molajam (afsar gir), meaning one who rides and trains the swift horses of high officials for battle. Thus he was the son of a man who carried out such a profession. Turns out his father was a high ranking officer in Iran's professional army. Iran had and trained many horses that were incorporated into its professional army (Arabs did not, because horses were not as well adapted to their desert climate, though they had horses, never a cavalry like Iran). We also know some of this from historians, such as Al-Tabari.

Anyway, obviously being the son of an Iranian horseriding warrior, Bahman was well versed in the art of warfare. He was also very angry with Ali who had brutally put down revolts in Pars and Kerman.The latter two failed, but Bahman succeeded in hitting Ali over the head with a poisoned spear. "
Want to know more on ancient Iran?
http://www.parsaworld.com
or join our forums
FORUM
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 02:20
That's exactly what I have also heard from Arabic sources.  I think another one is Ibn Khaldun or Al-Belazeri or Al-Vaghedi.  Sorry, I am not sure which, but one of those historians... 
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2006 at 02:51
Those crimes you speek of were comitted before Islam and still are I don't think it has any thing to do with Islam only thing it does is it's been executed in the name of"God". People do some nasty stuff in the name of God. And not only muslims.

spanish inquisition, Witch burning, etc...

these crimes are and have been comitted by believers and non-believer since the beginning of man. i think it's in our blood. The excuse could be religious that's the best excuse i think to start a war or kill somone In the name of God

such a pittyCry

Edited by xi_tujue - 28-May-2006 at 02:52
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2006 at 16:40
Fighting to liberate your country and kill the invaders is not committing crimes.  Those who conquer and force their will on a nation are the ones that commit crimes.

And since when was Ali in Iran before Islam?  These occurred after Islam came into being.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>