Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hinduism Under Siege

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hinduism Under Siege
    Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 20:41
Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

Soon Muslims will be the majority in India! . 

Yeah, that was the election manifesto that brought the right wing BJP to power in India I believe. A bit of fiddling of the census figures was also discovered.

Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 20:59
Originally posted by Anujkhamar

Originally posted by TeldeInduz

What exactly did Muslims in Gujerat do to warrant the killing of 2000 of them?

What's funny is that if they weren't muslim, and were of another religion to islam then you hounestly wouldn't care less.

How do you know? 

What did they do? lets see......at the time it was thought that they set fire a a train. This was at a point where gujarati's had had enough. Somebody came out and said listen, enough of us have died, lets do something about it. and so they did. It turns out the train wasn't set alight by muslims and that it was just a rumour fanned.

In other words, no Muslim, or Gujerati Muslim did anything, committed any crime whatsoever, yet 2000 or so Gujerati Muslims were massacred (and countless rapes as is well documented by neutral human rights groups) by Indians. So much for AlokoParyetra and Rajpot's Indian passivity praising session.

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 21:19
Originally posted by AlokaParyetra

I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere. Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness), but in this day and age, there is nothing that earns more respect than forgiveness and intelligence.

Yah right.

Hindus Vow to Take Revenge After Blasts
Nilofar Suhrawardy & Shahid Raza Burney, Arab News

NEW DELHI/PUNE, 9 March 2006 Shocked and angered Hindus pledged yesterday to take revenge for blasts that rocked the ancient city of Varanasi Tuesday killing 23 people and wounding scores of others, as police claimed to have gunned down three suspected militants, sources said.

The blasts sparked a nationwide alert.

Men, women and children trooped to the bloodstained Sankat Mochan temple where the first of three powerful bombs went off Tuesday. Blood for blood, they chanted as troops nervously ringed the temple.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=78 944&d=9&m=3&y=2006 

Aannddd, they're revenge is?

Just because every attack isnt reported doesnt mean some revenge attacks didnt occur. Granted a genocide like Gujerat did not occur at least, but if a few people got beaten up in Varanasi then that wouldnt be anything unusual and wouldnt make any news coverage. Why do you think they drafted so many police following the incident. To prevent a recurrence of recent episodes such as the Gujerat incident.

Sitting on their butts, looking sad. All talk and no play. If you have proof of otherwise, please let me know. I admit i may be mistaken.

The gujerat thing was not a result of the varanasi bombing. If you read what i said, i said "I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere."

No, this is a twist. Here's what you said.

"I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere. Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness), but in this day and age, there is nothing that earns more respect than forgiveness and intelligence."

You went into self praising mode suggesting that your religion (which you say is inherently passive though the Mahabarat would disagree), is what prevents Hindus everywhere from retaliating. This isnt true because it never stopped Hindus retaliating in the past. Here's another basic example.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1635820 ,00.html 

This is nothing to do with your religion being passive. Hindu extremists are as present as in any other religion, perhaps more so imo..

AlokaParyetra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AlokaParyetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 21:39

I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere. Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness), but in this day and age, there is nothing that earns more respect than forgiveness and intelligence.

Yah right.

Hindus Vow to Take Revenge After Blasts
Nilofar Suhrawardy & Shahid Raza Burney, Arab News

NEW DELHI/PUNE, 9 March 2006 Shocked and angered Hindus pledged yesterday to take revenge for blasts that rocked the ancient city of Varanasi Tuesday killing 23 people and wounding scores of others, as police claimed to have gunned down three suspected militants, sources said.

The blasts sparked a nationwide alert.

Men, women and children trooped to the bloodstained Sankat Mochan temple where the first of three powerful bombs went off Tuesday. Blood for blood, they chanted as troops nervously ringed the temple.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=78 944&d=9&m=3&y=2006 

Aannddd, they're revenge is?

Just because every attack isnt reported doesnt mean some revenge attacks didnt occur. Granted a genocide like Gujerat did not occur at least, but if a few people got beaten up in Varanasi then that wouldnt be anything unusual and wouldnt make any news coverage. Why do you think they drafted so many police following the incident. To prevent a recurrence of recent episodes such as the Gujerat incident.

Ok, so there is still no evidence of violence against Muslims, or any group for that matter, in response to the varanasi bombing. A few people getting beaten up? Understandable, even in times of no crisis, and like you said, if it did occur, it was clearly not important enough for the news. I think you would be surprised at how quickly an Indian newspaper would pick up on something like that. Read an Indian newspaper, and you would see how they would make a papercut seem like a life lost.

Sitting on their butts, looking sad. All talk and no play. If you have proof of otherwise, please let me know. I admit i may be mistaken.

The gujerat thing was not a result of the varanasi bombing. If you read what i said, i said "I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere."

No, this is a twist. Here's what you said.

"I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere. Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness), but in this day and age, there is nothing that earns more respect than forgiveness and intelligence."

You went into self praising mode suggesting that your religion (which you say is inherently passive though the Mahabarat would disagree), is what prevents Hindus everywhere from retaliating. This isnt true because it never stopped Hindus retaliating in the past. Here's another basic example.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1635820 ,00.html 

This is nothing to do with your religion being passive.

I could pull out the usual card of, "but they are not real Hindus," but i think you're too intelligent for that stuff.

I admit, the words, "Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness)," we're not needed. And i admit, though i would not like to, that my religion has emperical and historical examples of aggression.

Congradulations.

However, i still stand by the rest of my statement, that the lack of counter-violence is something to praise, and i do so proudly.

And i would like to make the case that regardless of what you may think of the religion, Hindus in general (the people) have gotten more passive over the years due to increased economic opportunities and a better standard of living. The richer you are, the more you got to lose. Hindus (and Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, and all others in India) are also becoming more educated, and as India moves forward to becoming a global power, people in India are realizing what it takes to make India seem like a good place to do business.

In fact, i would venture to say the lack of counter-violence is a direct result of increased wealth. Look at India at the time of the Gujerat incident, and look at India during the varanasi incident. I would venture to say Indians are much, much wealthier at the time of Varanasi than they were at the time of Gujerat.

Before you (any of you) try to accuse me of being ______, this is just a theory, and discussion is good.

Hindu extremists are as present as in any other religion, perhaps more so imo..

more so? ok, this is new. Not to sound like a right-wing nut here, but last time i checked, the current kill count for Hindus in the name of Hinduism, as compared to, let's say, Muslims for Islam or Christians for Christianity, is behind. Significantly.

and though i feel embarrased to say this, cause i sound like jerry falwell (replace Hindus with Christians), how many Hindus have blown themselves up, flown airplanes into buildings, launched jihads or crusades, killed thousands upon thousads of native americans in attempts to convert, slaughtered entire cities for the sake of slaughtering cities, taken little children to convert into good little propaganda machines, or destroyed giant statues of buddha carved into a cliff?

Edited by AlokaParyetra
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 21:53

Congradulations.   However, i still stand by the rest of my statement, that the lack of counter-violence is something to praise, and i do so proudly.

Alok the lack of counter violence at this point would probably hurt hindus and hinduism.  When the Americans can go all out against such evil people why shouldnt India?!

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
jayeshks View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote jayeshks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 23:52
*yawn*  kinda late to jump on the neo-con bandwagon dontcha think? 
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2006 at 08:58

Originally posted by jayeshks

*yawn*  kinda late to jump on the neo-con bandwagon dontcha think? 

Who says India is trying to replace autocratic parts of the world with democracy or whatever and who says India wants to influence the rest of the world?   But it is a fact that if some nation harbors terrorists (eg. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh) then they should be considered Indian enemies. 

For the record India did offer military support to the United States during the 2003 Iraq war and if i'm not mistaken there are retired army personnel from the Indian army serving there as private contractors. 

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2006 at 13:26

Dear Rajput,
First of all I really am glad that you have limited your comments to the topic and haven't used slang language, really appreciate it as it makes one to argue, afterward:

Originally posted by Rajput

I'm 110% sure it was muslims because no other religious community has perpetrated such acts or has the 'capability' to carry out such acts, Uttar Pradesh has a very strong and well connected muslim population.

Ok dear could you first of all tell me how did you areyou 110% sure that it was muslims (it means you had a hand in it  ). You said that no one else had the capability to do such act, I really don't think it's a wise thing to appreciate this act. You said "Uttar Pradesh has a very strong muslim population", does it really make any sense, oh or may be you're comparing this with the booming that took place in Delhi which was done by hindus (since they are in majority in Delhi), so dear having a large number of population in an area doesn't mean that no one else could do these sort of acts.

Attacking the Golden Temple is similar to attacking Mecca for your people, which if i'm not mistaken was done during 1981 when tanks rolled in?...

Dear I realy don't think that your not mistaken, first Mecca is just a city and Kaabah is the Holy Masjid and as far as I know and remember I don't see any act such like rolling of tanks in or even near to the Kaabah (Holy Masjid) in Mecca.

It is all politics and in no way are the sikhs capable of carrying out attacks in the magnitude that the muslims are and have! 

So you say that they are week enough and can't protect their temple(what seem to be as holy as Kaabah to Muslims.), that everyone comes and distroys it and you build it again and again. Or may be I got your words wrong if so I am sorry for it.

Originally posted by Gharanai

Thanks to Allah that those two bodygaurds were arrested otherwise I am sure as usuall they would had said; "this attack is ploted by Muslims and foriegn (be practical, directly accuse Pakistan) countries have links to it."

No way the sikhs are not capable anymore...their movement is dead and for the record when they were capable they were backed by Pakistani ISI.

Bingoo! That's what I was looking for and I really appreciate that you also didn't used the word "Some foriegn countries" instead of using the word Pakistan, as your politicians most of the times do.
Dear I would like to say that India has got a very good weapon which is blaming Pakistan, whenever the government has failed to deal with a situation they say; "It's the foreign/neighbor country who has hand in it.", very simple technique when your not able accuse!

Ofcourse it was an act of reprisal because the Masjid is built on a desecrated Temple but you seriously think this ONE instance is equivalent to 100s of temples ruined and sacked by the Muslims over centuries??? 

Dear what you have started is a much talked about topic, where I really don't want to say anything but " Prove it that there was a temple! ".
It's just like saying that Muslims distroyed the Golden Temple because it was built on a Masjid (claiming for something while having no prove in hand.).

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2006 at 16:13

Dear I realy don't think that your not mistaken, first Mecca is just a city and Kaabah is the Holy Masjid as far as I know and remember I don't see any act such like rolling of tanks in or even near to the Kaabah (Holy Masjid) in Mecca.

Amritsar is also just a city....the Akal Takht (Seat of God) inside the Golden Temple is what was destroyed since it contained the Sikh library and most of the authentic religious documents from the times of its gurus.  The library was destroyed deliberately because it contained the works which would jeapordize the brahmin stronghold on India and hinduism, 'coincidently' Indira Gandhi was a brahmin as well.

In 1981 the Wahabis brought tanks inside the Kaba to crush the Kahtani Revolution Muhammad Abdullah Kahtani 

PS.  Sikh texts actually foretell of these attacks if you read their holy book with passages about '84 and bloodshed etc.

So you say that they are week enough and can't protect their temple(what seem to be as holy as Kaabah to Muslims.), that everyone comes and distroys it and you build it again and again. Or may be I got your words wrong if so I am sorry for it.

Sikhs were not weak the Indian army actually disarmed the Sikh regiment before the attack so there would be less of a counter from their side.  Tanks rolled into the Golden Temple, atleast they tried and the sikhs put up a fight but lets be realistic... 100 some odd sikhs against whole regiments of Madras and Bihar I think they were.

Bingoo! That's what I was looking for and I really appreciate that you also didn't used the word "Some foriegn countries" instead of using the word Pakistan, as your politicians most of the times do.

I said they were supported by Pakistani backed ISI, with respect to amunition and morale ofcourse I mean lets be realistic 'dear' Punjab is bordering Pakistan!  You dont expect the bangladeshis to come all the way out there and give them support do you???  Who else but the Pakistanis ofcourse, since they brought about the present condition of Afghans also!

It's just like saying that Muslims distroyed the Golden Temple because it was built on a Masjid (claiming for something while having no prove in hand.)

Muslims have tried to destroy the Golden Temple in the past so? Whats your point?  Massa Ranghar had dancing girls be brought inside it,  Mughals tried, Afghans tried...and?  I should clear up the fact that the founding stone of the Golden Temple was kept by a Sufi Saint Mian Mir.

Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2006 at 16:56

By all means we are in the position to wipe the 150million off the planet if need be!

Spoken like a true Nazi. Bravo! You have learned a lot from your European masters. If Hitler was there he would have patted your head and given you a bone. You are by far the best coconut Nazi-wannabe I've ever seen.

Muslims will never be in majority in India buddy, I feel sorry for the Israelis who have given up much of their lands that they rightfully deserve because of this majority minority issue but we shall overcome!

I wrote that because it's what scare mongering Indian fascists like you say. As to Israel, what's your problem, have you run out of Western seating organs?

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2006 at 19:36

Spoken like a true Nazi. Bravo! You have learned a lot from your European masters. If Hitler was there he would have patted your head and given you a bone. You are by far the best coconut Nazi-wannabe I've ever seen.

The core issue here is that the Jews did not assault Nazi religion etc.  where as the muslims in India are out to eradicate our religion and to Islamize the whole country, if not more. 

Secondly, why are you so obsessed with nazis?  If i'm not mistaken the Indians mostly all fought alongside the allies to free your people while a good part of the muslims were fighting in the SS divisions while your people were charging nazis on horses you ingrate mutt! You sit behind your computer in  your country where there are absolutely no muslims and talk the talk but I would like to see you be put in the hindus position and we'll see what happens when they start burning your places or worship etc.!

I wrote that because it's what scare mongering Indian fascists like you say. As to Israel, what's your problem, have you run out of Western seating organs?

What do you mean my problem?  India sympathiizes with Israel and vis versa because we are all infact in the same boat.  And why do you think we are trying to woo western nations?  I think we're able to handle our own issues but its good to have allies in this war.  I doubt that you knew that Isael has been a key ally of Indias in the past 4 decades. 

jayeshks View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote jayeshks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2006 at 19:51

Who says India is trying to replace autocratic parts of the world with democracy or whatever and who says India wants to influence the rest of the world?   But it is a fact that if some nation harbors terrorists (eg. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh) then they should be considered Indian enemies. 

No, you're advocating counter-terrorism.  That's much worse than any of those things.  And since when do you speak for all of India?  Consider whomever you wish as your personal enemy but it's the height of silliness that you're trying to explain to me, an Indian citizen, what 'India' does and does not want to do 

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 03:09
Originally posted by rajput

You sit behind your computer in  your country where there are absolutely no muslims and talk the talk but I would like to see you be put in the hindus position and we'll see what happens when they start burning your places or worship etc.!

Beylerbai, am I completely mistaken or are you a turk?
Oh, wait Rajput answered this.

you ingrate mutt!

Such a charmer Rajput.

and though i feel embarrased to say this, cause i sound like jerry falwell (replace Hindus with Christians), how many Hindus have blown themselves up, flown airplanes into buildings, launched jihads or crusades, killed thousands upon thousads of native americans in attempts to convert, slaughtered entire cities for the sake of slaughtering cities, taken little children to convert into good little propaganda machines, or destroyed giant statues of buddha carved into a cliff?

Rajput would probably try.
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 08:27

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Beylerbai, am I completely mistaken or are you a turk?
Oh, wait Rajput answered this.

Well that would explain his issues, but what is your excuse for making assinine comments like a troll?  You obviuosly haven't contributed anything worthwhile to this topic and are just trying to instigate people like your turk brother here who uses a polish flag on his avatar to hide his muslim identity, if he really is a turk!

why are you avoiding his question omar why don't you answer it ?  I for one, and I would like to speak for majority of Hindus out there, have much respect for human life and ALL RELIGIONS unlike you and your people so quit stalling and answer his question you troll! 

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 09:49

Namaste hindu brothers,

please consider that there are turks who have embraced Shaiva-Hinduism under the guidance of Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami and his successsor, adopted hindu names and hindu culture and are trying to build a Ganesha temple in Turkey. Also there are turks who embraced Gaudiya Vaishnavism in Turkey. So please do not use harsh words about turkish nationality. History is history, there will be a different future ! namskar

Edited by sankaranatarajan
AlokaParyetra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AlokaParyetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 09:50
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Originally posted by sankaranatarajan

Namaste hindu brothers,

please consider that there are turks who have embraced Shaiva-Hinduism under the guidance of Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, adopted hindu names and hindu culture and are trying to build a Ganesha temple in Turkey. Also there are turks who embraced Gaudiya Vaishnavism in Turkey. So please do not use harsh words about turkish nationality. History is history, there will be a different future ! namskar

wow, in all honesty, i never knew there was any sort of Hindu following in Turkey. Thanks for enlightening me. The things you learn on this forum...

Edited by AlokaParyetra
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 12:32

In 1981 the Wahabis brought tanks inside the Kaba to crush the Kahtani Revolution Muhammad Abdullah Kahtani 

Dear,
To be honest I really didn't know about it and still am not quite sure about it as I did search for it but come up with nothing, so I really don't beleive in that, but for sure thanks to letting me something I never knew, and for sure I am going to get some opinions on it.

I said they were supported by Pakistani backed ISI, with respect to amunition and morale ofcourse I mean lets be realistic 'dear' Punjab is bordering Pakistan!  You dont expect the bangladeshis to come all the way out there and give them support do you???  Who else but the Pakistanis ofcourse, since they brought about the present condition of Afghans also!

Dear I completely agree with your words mentioning "Present condition of Afghanistan", but I really don't condemn the people of Pakistan for it, they had nothing to do with it, there is good and bad in each and every society so you can not blame an entire society for that one bad person.
The same situation is with you, I don't say that there is no terror attacks from muslims in India but everytime blaming them without any prove, I don't think it's a wise point.

Over all I see that you have became more and more mature now and it's really lovely disgusing topics with you.

Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 14:38

The core issue here is that the Jews did not assault Nazi religion etc.  where as the muslims in India are out to eradicate our religion and to Islamize the whole country, if not more.

The Nazis said the same things you say for the Jews. You keep proving that you are just a Nazi wannabe coconut.

Secondly, why are you so obsessed with nazis?  If i'm not mistaken the Indians mostly all fought alongside the allies to free your people while a good part of the muslims were fighting in the SS divisions while your people were charging nazis on horses you ingrate mutt!

I don't like Nazis because I am a Communist. Most Indians fought on the Allied side because their colonial masters drafted them, not because they were anti-Nazi. There were also Nazi supporters in India, as wel as Hindu SS. 'A good part of Muslims' on the other hand, weren't Nazis nor Nazi supporters. You'll need to find more than a picture of a clown to prove that. Anyway, you say this because your are either a shameless liar, or ignorant about history, or both. I think both.

What do you mean my problem?  India sympathiizes with Israel and vis versa because we are all infact in the same boat.

No. Indian fascists sympathise with Israeli fascists. Majority of the Indian people are civilised and sympathise with the side which is being oppressed by imperialist invaders.

And why do you think we are trying to woo western nations?  I think we're able to handle our own issues but its good to have allies in this war.  I doubt that you knew that Isael has been a key ally of Indias in the past 4 decades.

Don't think that you are talking for India. It's just you and fascists like you who are trying to woo the West, because you are coconuts. But history teaches us the end of fascist dogs. We will flush you down the toilet as well, like we flushed Hitler.

Well that would explain his issues, but what is your excuse for making assinine comments like a troll?  You obviuosly haven't contributed anything worthwhile to this topic and are just trying to instigate people like your turk brother here who uses a polish flag on his avatar to hide his muslim identity, if he really is a turk!

I am indeed from Turkey, but it doesn't explain jacksh*t, because I am NOT Muslim. My being Turk is no secret, and active members of this forum already know that. I changed my flag to the Polish one, because Stanislaw Lem, a Polish author I like, whom you see as my avatar, died recently.

Next time I'll make similar changes, I'll PM all the imbeciles in AE who can't figure it out for themselves to avoid confusion. 

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 17:13

There were also Nazi supporters in India, as wel as Hindu SS. 'A good part of Muslims' on the other hand, weren't Nazis nor Nazi supporters. You'll need to find more than a picture of a clown to prove that.

So a bunch of Indian POWs is your version of a hindu SS? 

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2006 at 17:15

Originally posted by jayeshks

Consider whomever you wish as your personal enemy but it's the height of silliness that you're trying to explain to me, an Indian citizen, what 'India' does and does not want to do 

All that 'Indians' do best is fight eachother and w/o unification there is no hope for India.

http://www.coolbuddy.com/videos/video_clip.asp?id=404

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>