Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hinduism Under Siege

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hinduism Under Siege
    Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 10:17

Hindus have suffered many attrocities at the hands of Islamic Fanatics who had desecrated our temples, looted and pillaged our holy shrines and committed genocide against the Hindu populus.  Today 'Muslims' are once again harassing hindus as history repeats itself all over again:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4782618.stm

Indian temple city hit by blasts

A victim of the explosion at the temple in Varanasi
The temple was packed at the time of the blast
At least 15 people have been killed in twin bomb explosions in the northern Indian pilgrimage city of Varanasi.

At least 60 others were injured, police said. The first blast occurred at a Hindu temple and was followed by another at the main railway station.

Police also said they defused two more bombs in the city. No-one has so far said they were behind the attacks.

Varanasi is the religious capital of Hinduism and is usually packed with Indian pilgrims and foreign tourists.

The blasts were pretty big and I do not rule out a terrorist hand behind it
Navneet Sikera
Varanasi police chief

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh condemned the blasts and appealed for calm.

The city in the state of Uttar Pradesh, about 670km (415 miles) south-east of the capital Delhi, has a history of religious violence.

Pandemonium

The first explosion took place in the major Sankot Mochan temple dedicated to the Hindu God Hanuman at about 1815 local time (1245 GMT).

People were screaming, saying that there had been a big bomb blast
Francesco Marino
eyewitness

At least 10 people were killed and a number of others injured in the blast, Uttar Pradesh officials said.

An eyewitness, Siddharth Suri, told the BBC that thousands of people were at the temple at the time of the blast.

Tuesday is a special day at the Sankat Mochan temple and the explosion took place just minutes before the main worship.

"There was a loud explosion followed by dust. There was pandemonium in the front of the temple," Mr Suri said.

"The explosion at the temple is horrific and shocking to me," high priest of the temple Veer Bhadra Mishra told the BBC News website.

"The Sankat Mochan temple is loved, respected and revered by so many people as a place of religious worship and ritual. I am so pained," the priest said.

The complex would have been packed with worshippers and the fear is the explosion was timed to have maximum impact, the BBC's Nadvip Dhariwal in Delhi reports.

Minutes later, the city's main railway station was rocked by another blast, with eyewitnesses saying they saw a number of casualties.

The blasts occurred very near the entrance to the station, close to a tourist information counter, one eyewitness told the BBC News website.

High alert

Officials said experts also defused two bombs - on the bank of the River Ganges and at a city market. One of the bombs had a timing device.

Police secured the sites of the blasts, and security was stepped up throughout the city.

"The blasts were pretty big and I do not rule out a terrorist hand behind it," Varanasi's police chief Navneet Sikera was quoted as saying by Reuters news agency.

Major cities across India, including the capital, Delhi, were put on high alert, following the explosions.

India's cabinet committee on security, meanwhile, held an emergency meeting.

Do you live in the area? Have you been affected by the incident? If you have any information you would like to share with the BBC you can do so using the form below:

It is not an attack on any temple but a well planned and strategised doing of terrorists trying to play with the communal harmony of one of the oldest city of world. But it's for sure that people here are quite aware of these tactics and should not fall in these cheap doings. I see a more united and cooperative behaviour from the citizens of the holy city Varanasi.
Upendra Gupta, Varanasi, India

We live in BHU, approx 2kms aerial distance from the site of the blast, the Sankat Mochan Temple, but we felt the shocks and a loud sound of the blast. Selection of a Hindu temple as a bomb site, that too on a Tuesday, can trigger off a chain reaction of riots in the city which can further hamper the image of India. This concern was shown by the local administration and soon whole city was put on high alert and a light curfew was put up in the sensitive areas. The air is calm now but the hearts are not.
Surya, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India

I just went to Varanasi to see the beautiful temples there. It was very crowded with lot of devotees coming specially to pray on Tuesday. As soon as the blast occurred everyone were seen running. People was terrified but did not get into any blame game and I am sure peace will prevail and it will not lead to another communal riots in India.
Tom Jose, Mumbai, India

I was born and brought up in Varanasi. My parents still live there and they go to Sankat Mochan daily. My Mother was there two hours before the attack. And my best friend was actually in the temple when the blast took place. Fortunately she is safe. But the very thought that I could have lost her sends shivers down the spine. Still I don't blame people from any particular religion for what happened. And I appeal to all the people in India specially Varanasi to maintain calm. Terrorists don't belong to any religion.
Suruchi Pandey, Bristol, UK

I was near the temple, actually going there. People say quite a lot of children have been injured, but still it is not clear. I was nearby, on my way to the temple. In the area all the shops are closing because people started to run throwing stones. The area is now blocked. I'm an Italian journalist, in Benares by chance.
Francesca Marino

I was going out to run few errands. I saw the traffic halted and people running around. Lots of police vehicle and ambulances. People are really angry with the incident. The city border is sealed, shops are closed and security measures are being taken. Another bomb blast on the railway station. It has shaken up the city.
Kripal Singh, Varanasi, India

The temple is one of the most important in the holiest city of the Hindus. Tuesday is the busiest day at the temple. The blasts were calculated to create the greatest loss of human life while devotees were offering prayers.
Tito Basu, Tampa, Florida, USA

Varanasi is not just a Holy Temple Town but is what Mecca is to Muslims and Vatican to Catholics. This could result in riots throughout the country. Varanasi also happens to be what can be called the oldest living city in the world. The city finds mention in epic Mahabharath. The Queen of Hastinavathi (somewhere near Delhi) was the daughter of King of Kashi (Varanasi)
Raghavendra S Kattinakere, Bangalore

We go to the temple for peace not for blast, it hurt and triggers the feeling. Even now I pray to God for peace not for revenge of the terrorist.
Vijay, Chennai

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 11:42
Why do they do that? Conflicts always have some logic of mutual offenses.

Kashmiri nationalists have nevertheless denied any connection with such agression, insisting that they never attack civilians. So who are these terrorists in the purest sense of the term.

When I see one of these strange indiscriminate attacks, I always think in black hands of secret services and governments trying to cause some sort of reaction.

Can you tell us with some objectivity who and why atatcked the temple of Hanuman in Varanasi?

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 12:27

Originally posted by Maju

Why do they do that? Conflicts always have some logic of mutual offenses.

Maju 'they' are Islamic fundamentalists who take part in such acts and this sort of agression has been going on for centuries now, its nothing new to the hindus if you read their history.  There is definitely a conflict in theory of both religions, since Islam is against idols etc.  So they justify these acts as 'Gods work'. 

Kashmiri nationalists have nevertheless denied any connection with such agression, insisting that they never attack civilians. So who are these terrorists in the purest sense of the term.

This is way beyond Kashmir Maju, they're trying to kill two birds with one stone so to speak and where as some kashmiris may be a part of this remotely, on a whole these acts are carried out by non-kashmiri muslim insurgents and are part of a much bigger picture of trying to Islamize the area.

When I see one of these strange indiscriminate attacks, I always think in black hands of secret services and governments trying to cause some sort of reaction.

These attacks are not strange for India because such attacks have been carried out by muslim invaders for centuries.  Although you can not turn a blind eye to the Congress (Gandhi) government and their agenda, you must understand these types of attacks are religiously instigated.  Another important fact is that Congress is in power in India at current and they are the favorite party amongst Indian Hindus and Muslims as a whole, so why would they want to hurt themselves by carrying out such attacks?  BJP is also trying to woo the Muslim vote bank and would think twice before pulling such a stunt which makes their community look bad.

Can you tell us with some objectivity who and why atatcked the temple of Hanuman in Varanasi?

Varanasi Arrests Made

Maju without a doubt Islamic insurgents with peverted interpretations of their religion, because this particular area in Varanasi is one of the prominent centers of the hindu faith along with Haridwar and its state (Uttar Pradesh) also has a large muslim population. 

Edited by Rajput

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 13:01

Yea and Hindus have not been innocent in all of this either.

Just to show what kind of mentality is harboured by some Hindus, my flatmate, who is Spanish (Basque), delivers pizzas as a part time money earner, he delivered to this one place where there were a mixture of people, the guy who was to pay thought that he was due some kind of discount because he was a foremr employee, my flatmate had no idea about this and insisted on the normal charge, then this Idnian guy butted in from nowhere and started asking him if he was Muslim and blaming his non-co-operation in giving discount on that. Then he said he wasn't and the guy started calling him racist!

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 13:13

Maju to make my point crystal clear....most people have no idea of what this is all about, they fail to see the larger picture.  It is not just Hindus or India it is the whole world; we are in this together.  You want Hindus or for that matter any other government to hold discussions with these types of people???  My people have almost died out fighting fanatics for 8+ centuries such as these Maju, trust me I know a thing or two about them.  In the end all we want is for them to stop destroying or temples. 

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 13:19
Originally posted by Zagros

Yea and Hindus have not been innocent in all of this either.

Just to show what kind of mentality is harboured by some Hindus, my flatmate, who is Spanish (Basque), delivers pizzas as a part time money earner, he delivered to this one place where there were a mixture of people, the guy who was to pay thought that he was due some kind of discount because he was a foremr employee, my flatmate had no idea about this and insisted on the normal charge, then this Idnian guy butted in from nowhere and started asking him if he was Muslim and blaming his non-co-operation in giving discount on that. Then he said he wasn't and the guy started calling him racist!

lol...what in Gods name does this have to do with anything about Hinduism being under siege or desecration of hindu temples etc. ?  lol seems like you're just upset that I'm trying to bring out facts about some evils.  But, what you have just described above is human nature and nothing particular to the hindu/muslims.  But please try to keep to the topic at hand.

PS.  I have some very good basque friends...so whats your point? And I'm a hindu....lol

AlokaParyetra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AlokaParyetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 15:36

Rajput, i agree that blowing up a temple is wrong.

But, people need to keep in mind the people who are doing this. They are not your average muslim. They are the people who are brainwashed into believing things that the majority does not hold. One of my best friends in muslim, and i'd sooner believe that the world was flat than believe that he would consider blowing up a hindu temple.

I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere. Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness), but in this day and age, there is nothing that earns more respect than forgiveness and intelligence.

Oh, and Zagros, i seriously hope you do not believe that arrogance on the part of a Hindu is equivalent to bombing a sacred temple.

Edited by AlokaParyetra
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 16:03
Originally posted by AlokaParyetra

But, people need to keep in mind the people who are doing this. They are not your average muslim. They are the people who are brainwashed into believing things that the majority does not hold. One of my best friends in muslim, and i'd sooner believe that the world was flat than believe that he would consider blowing up a hindu temple.

Those people in the pictures Alok...they have some nerve to be holding those signs up dont you think?  As far as I am concerned they should be greatful for being in their positions.  I'm not sure if you've heard of M.F. Hussein and his controversial depictions of Hindu godesses...so do you see most hindus carrying about similarly?!   By all means if you follow logic we should be at the throats of the muslims no ? 

Alok I believe that there is a very thin line between rationale and extremism in Islam, more so than in any other religion.  But, yes point well taken that your avg. Kashmiri (Maju was pointing out to this earlier) is not linked to these extremists, but these people in question are infact 'muslim'.

I have accepted the fact that religion is the key to all problems between hindus and muslims nothing else plays a stronger factor.  It is their perception that we as hindus are idolators and unbelievers so they take to extremity because that is what their religion teaches.  They don't want to understand hindus they want to eliminate!

I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere. Perhaps that is a fault of our religion (our passiveness), but in this day and age, there is nothing that earns more respect than forgiveness and intelligence.

I'm glad you pointed this out and yes there was a lack of counter-violence on the part of hindus but not because of the fault of our religion.  The brahmins are to be blamed for this because they prohibited non-kshatriyas to become educated.  I believe there are kshatriya in every society and the brahmins believed otherwise.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 16:14

Dear Rajput,

I am really interested in knowing that how in the world do you know that it was done by muslims and not by anyone else?

I wish we don't once again start a flame war, but still I really don't know why India is always targeted by the Muslims and not why other ethnics and religious people are demanding freedom from india.
Most of the time I get a reply to my question with mentioning the word "Kashmir", I guess Sikhs were also looking toward an Independent state (led by Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale) and they also were convicted with these sort of terror attacks and those attacks were at the highest level, killing the Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
Thanks to Allah that those two bodygaurds were arrested otherwise I am sure as usuall they would had said; "this attack is ploted by Muslims and foriegn (be practical, directly accuse Pakistan) countries have links to it."

The point is that why did you think that this was an act of muslims, it could had also been of sikhs or any other group.

Most of us also know what happened in 1992, wasn't that an act of terror, ha burning Babri Masjid was just a religious act and latter what happened (the bombings of Daud Ibraheem aka " D ") was a sign of terror, I really don't know what kind of thinking is that and what kind of politics is that...

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 16:29

The Bodygaurds:
Satwant Singh was convicted of shooting Mrs. Gandhi, and Kehar Singh for organizing the conspiracy.
Reference:

TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 16:54

Yah right.

Hindus Vow to Take Revenge After Blasts
Nilofar Suhrawardy & Shahid Raza Burney, Arab News

NEW DELHI/PUNE, 9 March 2006 Shocked and angered Hindus pledged yesterday to take revenge for blasts that rocked the ancient city of Varanasi Tuesday killing 23 people and wounding scores of others, as police claimed to have gunned down three suspected militants, sources said.

The blasts sparked a nationwide alert.

Men, women and children trooped to the bloodstained Sankat Mochan temple where the first of three powerful bombs went off Tuesday. Blood for blood, they chanted as troops nervously ringed the temple.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=78 944&d=9&m=3&y=2006 

What exactly did Muslims in Gujerat do to warrant the killing of 2000 of them?

Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:01

Sorry, but you have to see the funny side of that absurdity.

Edited by TeldeInduz
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:03
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

Yah right.

NEW DELHI/PUNE, 9 March 2006 Shocked and angered Hindus pledged yesterday to take revenge for blasts that rocked the ancient city of Varanasi Tuesday killing 23 people and wounding scores of others, as police claimed to have gunned down three suspected militants, sources said.

Men, women and children trooped to the bloodstained Sankat Mochan temple where the first of three powerful bombs went off Tuesday. Blood for blood, they chanted as troops nervously ringed the temple.

The fanatic Hindus are equally disdainful (if not more) than the types in the picture.

Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:27

I'm glad you pointed this out and yes there was a lack of counter-violence on the part of hindus but not because of the fault of our religion.

Yeah, like what happened in Gujarat few years back. Hundreds of Muslims dead, police ignored the attacks. Or even recently, what happened to a historic mosque, I forgot where it was, destroyed by barbarians.

This conflict has both sides. No religion is free from extremism. What this guy is doing is typical fascist scare-mongering.

Hinduism is under siege (compare to 'Germany under siege of Jews')! How can 850 million Hindus be under siege of 150 million Muslims?

Muslims are a world problem ('Jews are a world problem')! Why try to woo Westerners? Can't you handle your own problem? Are you a coconut?

Congress party has a secret agenda helping Muslims ('Liberal parties are controlled by the Jews')!

Soon Muslims will be the majority in India!

Etc., etc. ad nauseam. Same old fascist agitation. 

Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:30

What's funny is that if they weren't muslim, and were of another religion to islam then you hounestly wouldn't care less.

What did they do? lets see......at the time it was thought that they set fire a a train. This was at a point where gujarati's had had enough. Somebody came out and said listen, enough of us have died, lets do something about it. and so they did. It turns out the train wasn't set alight by muslims and that it was just a rumour fanned. I'm not proud of what happened, nor to i agree with it. But i can assure that Gujaratis in the general are nice people, after all i'm one and sure i seem friendly enough? I mean you constantly coughing Gujarat under your breath has hounestly become annoying now. Please, visit Gujarat, help our tourist industry. See for yourself it isn't such a bad place.
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:39
Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

Yeah, like what happened in Gujarat few years back. Hundreds of Muslims dead, police ignored the attacks. Or even recently, what happened to a historic mosque, I forgot where it was, destroyed by barbarians.

link please, if your talking about what i think you are then it happend before....

Hinduism is under siege (compare to 'Germany under siege of Jews')! How can 850 million Hindus be under siege of 150 million Muslims?

beleive it or not it is actually possible for that to happen. Not that it is happening. However 850 million Hindu's can be at threat while going to the temple etc by a very small minority numbering a few thousand. It takes one to trigger a bomb. That bomb in a highly populated area....death. screw the fact their hindu. Normal people are dying.

Soon Muslims will be the majority in India!

thats great....soon indians will be the most populous people on the planet. let's hold a party

Edited by Anujkhamar
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:42

Originally posted by Gharanai

I am really interested in knowing that how in the world do you know that it was done by muslims and not by anyone else?

Varanasi Suspects

I'm 110% sure it was muslims because no other religious community has perpetrated such acts or has the 'capability' to carry out such acts, Uttar Pradesh has a very strong and well connected muslim population.

India is always targeted by the Muslims and not why other ethnics and religious people are demanding freedom from india.
Most of the time I get a reply to my question with mentioning the word "Kashmir", I guess Sikhs were also looking toward an Independent state (led by Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale) and they also were convicted with these sort of terror attacks and those attacks were at the highest level, killing the Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.

lol the fact you bring this up is sad...I can give you much better examples of groups who want freedom from India...but anyways since you've brought it up here goes...

Indira Gandhi (brahmin-pandit), wife of Firoz 'Gandhi' (Muslim), dug her own grave so to speak since she ordered the Golden Temple to be attacked.  Attacking the Golden Temple is similar to attacking Mecca for your people, which if i'm not mistaken was done during 1981 when tanks rolled in?... anyways this character bhindranwale was in her political party before this all happened and she was jealous that he was getting more public attention amongst his people (sikhs) then she was.  It is all politics and in no way are the sikhs capable of carrying out attacks in the magnitude that the muslims are and have!  Plus our religions are more alike than dislike and the whole sikh issue is dead...they've moved on except for some ISI led groups that are slowly dying out. 

Thanks to Allah that those two bodygaurds were arrested otherwise I am sure as usuall they would had said; "this attack is ploted by Muslims and foriegn (be practical, directly accuse Pakistan) countries have links to it."

lol buddy those body guards of hers didnt try to escape from the scene, they wanted to be caught and noticed and they even gave an interview afterwards...testicular fortitude lol. 

The point is that why did you think that this was an act of muslims, it could had also been of sikhs or any other group.

Sikh Movement is Dead

No way the sikhs are not capable anymore...their movement is dead and for the record when they were capable they were backed by Pakistani ISI.

Most of us also know what happened in 1992, wasn't that an act of terror, ha burning Babri Masjid was just a religious act and latter what happened (the bombings of Daud Ibraheem aka " D ") was a sign of terror, I really don't know what kind of thinking is that and what kind of politics is that...

Ofcourse it was an act of reprisal because the Masjid is built on a desecrated Temple but you seriously think this ONE instance is equivalent to 100s of temples ruined and sacked by the Muslims over centuries???  Lets be logical my friend come to terms with it.

AlokaParyetra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AlokaParyetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:43

Yah right.

Aannddd, they're revenge is?

Sitting on their butts, looking sad. All talk and no play. If you have proof of otherwise, please let me know. I admit i may be mistaken.

The gujerat thing was not a result of the varanasi bombing. If you read what i said, i said "I think the greatest thing to come out of this was the general lack of counter-violence from hindus everywhere."

"out of this." I'm not proud of past aggresion by hindus. But, the fact that we remained relatively calm for this incident is something to be proud of.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 17:59
I've been reading all answers (except those by TeldeIndus: his avatar is just too agressive to allow me to do any other thing but running away ) and I think that there's a worrying lack of certainty.

Definitively there could be other than Muslim groups: there could be secret organizations of Hindu nationalist ideology, eager to create communalist confrontation - much like Nazis burned the reichstag to put the blame on Communists and other more recent cases for all well known but that i won't mention to avoid getting off topic.

Kashmiri nationalists have denied any relation. What else do we have? Al Qaeda, Assamite nationalists... I don't think there's anything else. I'd say that the attack has the clear intention of creating anti-Muslim feeling, so guess that Muslims are discarded (unless they are the sort of Muslims that are ok with Islamophobia - somthing I think that fits perfectly in the minds of many fundamentalists) or Hindu nationalists with a dark agenda. Of course this action is against Hinduist beliefs but who said that leaders belief what they preach?

I am undecided between Al Qaeda or something of the like and a black hand conspiring to create anti-Muslim feeling with total disregard for human lifes and Hanumanji.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2006 at 19:37

lol those 'barbarians' attacked because the train carrying hindu pilgrims was attacked and set on fire supposedly by muslims.

No unity amongst hindus, muslims much more united. 

Muslims are a world problem ('Jews are a world problem')! Why try to woo Westerners? Can't you handle your own problem? Are you a coconut?

Who is wooing westerners?? Infact western countries, such as Israel and USA, want to work with INDIA in resolving these issues; I on the other hand am posting this to bring to light such issues similarly affecting different areas of the world and they all have one thing in common MUSLIMS!!  We certainly wouldnt need Poland to assist us lol    By all means we are in the position to wipe the 150million off the planet if need be!

Muslims will never be in majority in India buddy, I feel sorry for the Israelis who have given up much of their lands that they rightfully deserve because of this majority minority issue but we shall overcome!

Edited by Rajput

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>