Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the next member of the atomic club?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Quetzalcoatl View Drop Down
General
General

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is the next member of the atomic club?
    Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 01:58
Originally posted by Sino Defender

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

I know this source but the official source say china defense is $26 billion. That source is only estimating chinese defense. Anyway the chinese army is way larger than the french one so much of its resources is spread to buy large amount of low tech equipment.

the official defense budget does not include r&d and funds for purchasing weapons. in other countries, the defense budget includes funds for purchasing weapons. the 26 billion figure only contains cost to maintain the military such as pensions and maintence costs. that's why the real figure is much higher when the budge for r and d and equippment purchases is included.

well, today's chinese armed forces are not like 20 yrs ago. they are much more advanced and modern now. www.sinodefence.com

check out the website if ur interested.

Nice website and the chinese military looks good. I was wondering if you have any information on the latest chinese attack helicopter in development? Is china really developng a new attack chopper?

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
Sino Defender View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Sino Defender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 02:42

Originally posted by Sino Defender

I know this source but the official source say china defense is $26 billion. That source is only estimating chinese defense. Anyway the chinese army is way larger than the french one so much of its resources is spread to buy large amount of low tech equipment.

the official defense budget does not include r&d and funds for purchasing weapons. in other countries, the defense budget includes funds for purchasing weapons. the 26 billion figure only contains cost to maintain the military such as pensions and maintence costs. that's why the real figure is much higher when the budge for r and d and equippment purchases is included.

well, today's chinese armed forces are not like 20 yrs ago. they are much more advanced and modern now. www.sinodefence.com

check out the website if ur interested.

Nice website and the chinese military looks good. I was wondering if you have any information on the latest chinese attack helicopter in development? Is china really developng a new attack chopper?

yes, it is called the wz-10. official information has not been released, but there have been people claiming they have spotted the helicopter. a suspected photo is as the following:

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/helicopter/wz101.asp

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/helicopter/wz102.asp

"Whoever messes with the heavenly middle kingdom, no matter how far s/he escapes, s/he is to be slaughtered"
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2006 at 20:23
It has come to my attention that maybe we should actually bomb Iran before it actually gets any nukes

Why do it later? We would probably find ourselves growing an xtra limb from the radiation if we dont do something right??
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2006 at 21:09
Who's "we"?

I don't think my country has any problem with Iran other than attitude towards caricatures.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2006 at 15:12
We must let Iran to get nukes: it will be better for peace in the Middle East.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2006 at 18:44
Originally posted by el bahattee

We must let Iran to get nukes: it will be better for peace in the Middle East.

A guy says this with his avatar being a picture of Saddam Hussein...ehh...what can I say as an American really?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 17:31
Say what you want. I insist: nuclear Iran would be the best solution for long-term peace in the Middle East.

Remember the 'cold war' and India-Pakistan conflict and the solution?
Americanus View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Americanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 10:35
I think that Tawain will be the next nuclear power they will develop the bomb so when China becomes powerful enough to keep the US away the Tawainese will need to be able to protect themselves.
"Give Me Liberty or Give me death"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789