Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreece+Serbia vs Turkey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>
Author
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greece+Serbia vs Turkey
    Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 19:04
@bulldog

does your ignorance have no limit...?

you and alexISS must have been connected at birth...looks like the nondisjunction took its toll on both of you.

Edited by mamikon - 01-Jun-2006 at 19:04
Neoptolemos View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 19:50
Originally posted by Bulldog

LOL

What a funny post, Greeks fighting Dead that'll be the day, in WW1 you couldn't even carry out our simple order to take Central and Western Turkey.

I mean, if you were incapable of defeating them when they were being invaded from all sides and most importantly by three super-powers and our little pawns when they were at their weakest state really lets be honest you'll get annihalated today.

There was all this big talk in Cyprus, a few Greek Terrorists killed a few Brittish servicemen and un-armed Turks got a bit cocky thought they could take on their millitary telling them they'd be in an everlasting bitter war bla bla bla and what happened, in a few weeks it was all over.

The Greek millitary and fighting spirit can be summed up in one word, Pathetic.

I've been to Greece and lets be honest, if Greece converted to Islam you'd be Turks, what culture where you speaking about?

Regards

Bulldog I've noticed some of your posts in several threads and I had reached my conclusion about you. Your post here just confirms my conclusion. You are Pathetic (or should I say Paranoid?); the sooner you get banned the better for AE.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 19:55
Banned for what? expressing views in a "Historic Amusement" topic about a fiction ridiculous situation.

There's nothing to cry about, this whole post is just a hilarious fiction stop taking things to heart Big smile
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 20:02

Banned for what?

When your first warning comes up you'll see what can get you banned...

There's nothing to cry about, this whole post is just a hilarious fiction stop taking things to heart Big smile

Yeah, my post was also hilarious fiction; stop taking things to heart Big smile
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 02:51
Originally posted by mamikon

@bulldog

does your ignorance have no limit...?

you and alexISS must have been connected at birth...looks like the nondisjunction took its toll on both of you.

Considering your residence I should take that as a compliment, you must think highly of people with the down syndrome, you even elected one as your president
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 03:04

I've been to Greece and lets be honest, if Greece converted to Islam you'd be Turks, what culture where you speaking about? 
Regards

the one you built yours upon
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 06:16
alexiss settle down, picking flame wars with any resident turk is rather unwelcome, this is not a seroius thread.

Greeks fighting Dead that'll be the day, in WW1 you couldn't even carry out our simple order to take Central and Western Turkey.
 Bulldog, you are the clownClown, very funny postLOL. None of that happen in ww1 that was the british empire instead. The 20's, is what you talking about, (If you didnt know WW1 ended by then) at that time the allies did stuff all and no fighting. Oh brave british, freind and partner, where were you then? In ww1 we do have examples of brave britsh fighting turks..oops you just send in the anzacs or arabs instead.Dead

Even if turkey was weak in some ways, they can (and did) fight tough with plenty of battle harden men to do so.  Im sure the british can fight turks as well as the greeks can. If we imgaine hard enough

very brave britishLOL

The Greek millitary and fighting spirit can be summed up in one word, Pathetic.
yes and britain earnt its emperial stripes fighting people with spears.Thumbs Up

let the jokes keep roling Wink

the Bulgarian View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 10:34
Very well said, Leonidas, old bean.

Is it me or this Bulldog fellow has a strong pro-Turk, anti-Greek and anti-Bulgarian sentiment?

Must be some nut from Anatolia pretending to be English.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 12:47
Originally posted by the Bulgarian

Very well said, Leonidas, old bean. Is it me or this Bulldog fellow has a strong pro-Turk, anti-Greek and anti-Bulgarian sentiment? Must be some nut from Anatolia pretending to be English.

I am pretty sure that he is a Turk in British disguise.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 12:54

Originally posted by alexISS

Typical response, that's what the generals that rule your life and bury your future would say...

I'm tired of this stereotype.

Military effect on Turkish politics is incredibly overrated.

Edited by barish - 02-Jun-2006 at 12:56
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 13:04

Actually I know more than you think barish, but I don't think the blue mosque or anything built by the Ottomans can compare to what was destroyed by them...

Why not? Try to be objective and leave your nationalistic views when you are talking about art.

A little off-topic note: Culture and Art both emerged because of the human male's need to show off to their female companions, in the same way that peacocks spread their tail, so you are more wrong than you could imagine when you talk about my misunderstanding of art's concept...

Well, I can't say I agree with you. That doesn't make any sense.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Turkey or the Turks..

Yeah, sure...

..it's just that I've got tired of your aggresive attitude towards others. I have had extensive conversations with a lot of people from Turkey, they all had one thing in common, and that was a hard to believe appetite for war.

You don't have any fanatics? That's great, please share your secret so we can get rid of ours!

Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 14:17
Originally posted by barish

Very well said, Leonidas, old bean. Is it me or this Bulldog fellow has a strong pro-Turk, anti-Greek and anti-Bulgarian sentiment? Must be some nut from Anatolia pretending to be English.

It wouldn't be surprising at all.
Digenis View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 15:36

Originally posted by barish

It wouldn't be surprising at all.

Just type search his posts on his profileSmile
The boy talks only for Gok turks,turcic world,Istanbul,turkish warriors..etc
Exactly the interests of a pure EnglishmanLOL

Edited by Digenis - 02-Jun-2006 at 15:37
Digenis View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 15:45
Originally posted by The Hidden Face

Stop invading Greek airspace (I'm not even talking about the greek FIR), stop the grey zones claims, calm yourselves down and make peace with your neighbours, it's the 21st century for god's sakes!

Mortaza?$#!

You invaded greek airspace again Mortaza? How much do I tell you to not invade other peoples airspace! What's more is that you claim the grey zones! cik cik cik... It doesn't work that way Mortaza... Stop it please. Tongue

I am so sorry Alexiss for Mortaza's bad habits.  Thumbs Up

Yes you are right!
Laying on your couch ,when you are govenred by a militaristic expansionist government, seeing arround you a disrespect of human rights,getting a really low salary,while paying taxes to buy arms for your nation's glorious army,and doing nothing more than eating baklava!Big smile

These are so nice habits!Wink
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 18:16
Eating baklava is really not a bad habbit. Trust me on this one.Wink
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 18:18
Neo
When your first warning comes up you'll see what can get you banned...

Ooooh Neo LOL

WoW the paranoia is really building up again.

We ruled half the Earth from Australlia to India etc etc, the last time Greeks had any power was um when did they have any power? Alex was a Macedonian, Byzantiums were Romans, ancient City states have nothing to do with today's Greeks.

Jeez I can see why you have this identity crisis LOL

Common lets be honest, Greeks and fighting are two words which don't belong together.

We saved Europe from the Nazi's, it take's guts to fight them, an example of how to bow to Nazi's however, can be seen in WW2 Greece.

Regards (dont take it to heart)
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 18:39
Actually Greece started the war better than most, wait I am sorry, all allied powers. But dont worry, no one expected you to know that, since it seems like you have no interest in anything non-Turkish....
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 18:46
Turks are known to be self-centered...
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 19:50

We saved Europe from the Nazi's, it take's guts to fight them, an example of how to bow to Nazi's however, can be seen in WW2 Greece.
Regards (dont take it to heart)

Listen you ignorant fool, you're not going to get away with this Regards (dont take it to heart) thing. When my grandfather was fighting against the Nazis your Turkish grandfather was enjoying his nargile. When thousands of Greeks were being killed by fascists and nazis some other Europeans and "Europeans" prefered to surrender and bow.
And if you insist that you're not of Turkish origin but you're British, then go check what Winston Churchill had to say about Greeks.
Give me another reason and I will report you to the mods!
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2006 at 20:06
Originally posted by Neoptolemos

When my grandfather was fighting against the Nazis your Turkish grandfather was enjoying his nargile.

Well, that's offensive. Don't forget to report yourself too.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>