Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indo-Afghan War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indo-Afghan War
    Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:19
Originally posted by malizai_

As to the above post i don't think that it is accurate in its observations, since most Afghans welcome the NATO forces and only about some see them as not as occupation forces but anti-muslim forces. ie. they r both on the same side.

PS.  The only reason why it was a bit harder to subdue afghans is because of the terrain and land nothing else, Rajputs fought on flat lands and we fought face to face like real men.

I agree with your statement that the afghans would have had an advantage over the rajputs because of the terrain,

I disagree with you Malizai, and the berk.

NWFP is not difficult terrain - yet it  strongly resisted British occupation. Rajputs were on the same sort of terrain and helped the British into India like true warriors  

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:41

Originally posted by TeldeInduz

Your mother is a berk, that is why you're reciting the kalma and not the gayatri mantra today.

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 23:06

Rajput makes very good points but I would like to add a few things.

1.  Afghans have been shown to fight well in all kinds of terrains.  As the enemy evolves, so does the strategy of Afghans.

2.  Rajputs and Afghans may be linked in some of their frontier tribes.  It was said that many pagan Afghans from Gandhara fought and died with the Hindu kings of Kabul when Ghaznavi invaded.  Others converted to Islam and passed the banner across the Khyber and eventually settled in depopulated areas of Gandhara (Kabul-Jalalabad-Peshawar areas).

The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 09:35

Originally posted by Afghanan

Others converted to Islam and passed the banner across the Khyber and eventually settled in depopulated areas of Gandhara (Kabul-Jalalabad-Peshawar areas).

Afghanistan today is muslim for mainly two reasons, one being, the Turks and Persians were able to implement Islam into the Pakhtunwali (pashtonwali) code of your ordinary afghan.  Folklore, stories, bards were used to propagate this religion.  The other reason is that the hindu-shahi dynasty of afghans under Jaipal, Anandpal and Tirlochan, mostly had all died out fighting and their subjects had fled east. 

One of the pakhtun codes, badal, is mainly the same as the rajput code...rajputs call it badla.

I found this site on the net of afghan hindus....

http://www.afghanhindu.com

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 13:21
Originally posted by Rajput

On a lighter note....vala bibi habibi!!!!  she's hot as sambosa

Dear Rajput,
I read your posts and found them very informative, but dear to be certain you have to first search and then post (I mean know about something first then write about it), for instance I really didn't see any need for these pictures, I am simply amazed that you post it as it had nothing to do with the article but anyway I would like to tell you about it some.

Her name is Vida Samadzai, born in Kabul in 1980 and moved to USA in 1996.
She was selected as Miss Afghanistan in 2003, while having  a half US nationality (case in progress).

Her participation in the Miss Earth beauty pageant in 2003 was condemned by the Afghan Supreme Court along with the majority of Afghan Women in Afghanistan saying that; "She is playing with her name and her ex-nationality and is showing a very cheap value, as we are not like this and never would be [women of Afghanistan]".

The supreme court preserved her Nationality and she is not known as an Afghan any more (even not then as she had applied for American nationality and had shown here worries toward leaving to her country).

That's all about her now could you please let me know how did this post had any relation with the article, if you thought what I am thinking you may have, then I am sure you know how much and of which grad pictures, clips, movies, captures, scandles and other materials I could provide you and do what you thaught to do with your post.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 13:28

Your mother is a berk, that is why you're reciting the kalma and not the gayatri mantra today.

Dear Rajput,
I don't say that all Indians (as I know some very nice people and have very nice friends from there) are soo down minded but surely you are trying to reverse my concept as I really don't know why do you get very HOT  with a few words. We are here to discuss issues not to start fighting and bull...ting each other.
In every post of you I see some impolitness and disregard toward others.
You shall know that you are representing a nation, and by getting involved with the female section of ones (as you mentioned Mother in your post) I am sorry to say that I don't see any stamina in you to argue things and that act isn't of Men(don't know if you are or not (he/she ?)).

So do try to keep your level up to the limit and argue as much as you can if you can't then don't bull...t.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 14:04

The accounts mentioned by me happened during the Sikh raj, before the british even come into the picture you dunce...  and you still have not given a legitimate reply to my questions you dirty mohommadan!

First of all I really don't see any requirement of the underlined words, as you are talking to a single person and by saying those words you are challenging an entire community and followers. So once again I say, you shall beter keep your limit.

Look who's running your lands at current you moron...hahaha

PS.  The only reason why it was a bit harder to subdue afghans is because of the terrain and land nothing else, Rajputs fought on flat lands and we fought face to face like real men.

Secondly I didn't know that you didn't know the difference between Invitation and Invasion. But still most of the people of Afghanistan (specially Pashtuns + me myself) dislike there being in our country. I am sure that you know some history and history tells you there hasn't ever been a might which could invade and control Afghanistan so if they (the visitors) thinks as low as you do then they also know what I said.

Thirdly, you mentioned a word Subdue ,  I would like to confess that I really don't know the meaning of this word so could you please explain it to me?
As I have heard it several times and I am dumb enough that I still don't know the meaning of it .
If I am not wrong, I think subdueing means what Mahmood Ghaznavid, Ahmad Shah Durrani, and the Ghorids did.

And about the Mughal that you speak about I want you to compare their map (how much part of Afghanistan did they rule) with Durrani's and Ghaznavi's maps (how much part of India did they control) and don't forget that now Pakistan (Punjab and Sind) belonged to Indians then.

Ghaznavids:

Durrani Empire:

Mughal Empire:

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 14:18

Originally posted by Gharanai

Her name is Vida Samadzai, born in Kabul in 1980 and moved to USA in 1996.  She was selected as Miss Afghanistan in 2003, while having  a half US nationality (case in progress).

lol 'Dear' the fact that she has applied for US citizenship does very little to change the nationality of her mother and father, both of whom might I add are pure bred afghan MUSLIMS.  Calm down I already know who she is and the reason why I posted those pics up was not to offend the afghans but to serve a higher pupose.  Now seems to me 'dear' that no other people complained with regards to it, so why should you have a problem with it?  And if you have a bone to pick dont go around beating the bush so to speak just be up front about it.

....now could you please let me know how did this post had any relation with the article, if you thought what I am thinking you may have, then I am sure you know how much and of which grad pictures, clips, movies, captures, scandles and other materials I could provide you and do what you thaught to do with your post.

oh man you picked the wrong guy to threaten on here, listen if you were in front of me you would most likely wet your 'shalwar kameez'...dont believe me then let me know and i'll post my pic up.

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 14:25

...dont believe me then let me know and i'll post my pic up.

..Scarrrreeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! 

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 14:29

To me the truth holds more importnace and weight than me being impolite to someone who is dim-witted and cand accept facts. So I guess Gharanai that you will just have to accept this and live with it. 

by getting involved with the female section of ones (as you mentioned Mother in your post) I am sorry to say that I don't see any stamina in you to argue things and that act isn't of Men(don't know if you are or not (he/she ?)).

See I knew you'd get to the point sooner or later, so my quarrel with teldeinduz is what your upset about.  Well to let you and her know I got alot of stamina just send your daughters and sisters over and I'll prove it.

PS. Being a female doesnt give teldeinduz the right to carry on idiotic debates, and it surely doesnt give you the right to promote her idiocy.

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 14:32
The Kashtrya in Rajpothead is coming out  
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 15:04

To me the truth holds more importnace and weight than me being impolite to someone who is dim-witted and cand accept facts. So I guess Gharanai that you will just have to accept this and live with it. 

by getting involved with the female section of ones (as you mentioned Mother in your post) I am sorry to say that I don't see any stamina in you to argue things and that act isn't of Men(don't know if you are or not (he/she ?)).

See I knew you'd get to the point sooner or later, so my quarrel with teldeinduz is what your upset about.  Well to let you and her know I got alot of stamina just send your daughters and sisters over and I'll prove it.

PS. Being a female doesnt give teldeinduz the right to carry on idiotic debates, and it surely doesnt give you the right to promote her idiocy.

First of all about teldeinduz,
I really didn't and don't know anything him/her, as he/she hasn't declared about him/her so you may take out that thought from your mind. On the other hand,  mother is the dearest creature of Allmighty Allah and to respect them is the obligation of everyone whether she is of his/her own or anyone else's, that's why I interfared, but there are some rearities who don't know the meaning of mother because they don't know where they come from and who is there parents.

Afterward as you said you will send me your picture, I am looking forward to seeing it as I would like to see how horrible do you look that you say I may be affraid of. And about the wet Shalwar and bone, I have good words but my attitude does not allow me to take them out so I will just say, Gandai Pani Se Pair Bachana Chaheye! eng: You better secure yourself from dirty water!

Now comes the words "your daughters and sisters over and I'll prove it", I would like to just mention you that we really respect the Sikhs living in our country (Afghanistan) as our sisters and daughters!

Edited by Gharanai

Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 23:43

The Kashtrya in Rajpothead is coming out  

Hi TeldeInduz the correct transliteration would be Kshatriya.

Howcome you arn't posting in the things I like about bollywood thread.

Izan zirelako gara...... Izan garelako izango dira....
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 09:17

Gandai Pani Se Pair Bachana Chaheye! eng: You better secure yourself from dirty water!

secure myself from dirty water....well i'm sure they would take the dirty water if they could Gharanai...you can always boil it and purify...

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 17:34

Dear Rajput,
First of all the eng: meaning of that quote was not for you but for those who don't understand urdu, what was for you was Gandai Pani (you know whom I refer) Se Pair Bachana Chaheye!.

Secondly I am still waiting for you horrible picture as you described it as a scary one so don't forget that too.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 17:37

Gandai Pani Se Pair Bachana Chaheye! eng: You better secure yourself from dirty water!

secure myself from dirty water....well i'm sure they would take the dirty water if they could Gharanai...you can always boil it and purify...

Afterwards the pictures that you have added are of Refugees who has suffered for more than 30 years, conflict and war, but still they have tents which shelters them and some boiled (as you mentioned) water anf food.
Now could you please answer me a question, what happened to India (I don't think it has any war or conflict going on in past 30 years), could you explain about the pictures below:

Man you even don't have a tent to shelter yourself, where the refugees of Afghanistan at least has a tent.

Now this one is interesting, I really do think that this water IS filtered, isn't it?
And please don't tell me that it is the holy water (with the last on), so even if one pees in it and the other one drinks it (even not boiled ) nothing will happen.

Now what? I guess if you can see the pictures that you added clearly you will find that the refugees at least had proper clothes on them but I don't see anything proper here so ???

At the end please do not try to give me the old excuse of saying that you have a large number of population because China has a greater number than yours and they are managing them very.

Edited by Gharanai

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 17:41

And finally see what is the end of these people living on roads:

http://www.ahrchk.net/ua/mainfile.php/2005/1194/

Edited by Gharanai

Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 18:16
Gharanai, you may be having an online "battle" with rajput, but please refrain from posting poor naked children. i mean, that boy you posted, his life is probably enough of a misery before he was used as an example between two other humans. posting him naked shows him no respect....

i can understand why you posted them.....but theres some pictures that arn't fit to be posted, like the 9th picture, if possible could you atleast remove that one?

and your picture number 6, isnt that just people bathing in the ganges, a part of hindu tradition to do atleast once in a lifetime?
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 23:16

Now what? I guess if you can see the pictures that you added clearly you will find that the refugees at least had proper clothes on them but I don't see anything proper here so ???

lol First of all do you have any idea of the amount of humanitarian aid HINDU-INDIA gives to your country?....Is it just by coincidence that there is a hospital in Afghanistan by the name of INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL?    you ingrateful mongrel!!! 

a poor person is the same regardless of color, creed, RELIGION or other factors.

PS. Anuj you dont understand these sons of concubines are only fit for such lowly stunts anyways what else did you expect from them? I personally knew that this gharanai character was going to resort to such cheapness....lol but no worries they know who their proper masters are even if they are reluctant to admit it.  Only a matter of time my friend until their leaders will be back in New Delhi begging like dogs for more aid.

Edited by Rajput

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 05:43

Originally posted by Anujkhamar

Gharanai, you may be having an online "battle" with rajput, but please refrain from posting poor naked children. i mean, that boy you posted, his life is probably enough of a misery before he was used as an example between two other humans. posting him naked shows him no respect....

i can understand why you posted them.....but theres some pictures that arn't fit to be posted, like the 9th picture, if possible could you atleast remove that one?

and your picture number 6, isnt that just people bathing in the ganges, a part of hindu tradition to do atleast once in a lifetime?

Dear Anujkhamar,
I can understand what you ment and I am extreamly sorry if it has hurt any of you guys (But Rajput), I don't have anything personal with the Indians, you may see my first post telling that I myself have several Hindu and Muslim friends from India and really we can't forget the aid and assistance of them to our people.
So considering your post I am deleting the pictures you and another friend mentioned about. Once again I am extreamly sorry as I didn't wanted to hurt anyone at all.

All I wanted was to let Mr. Rajput know that "Every action has a reaction!" and that "The harder you hit a ball to a wall the harder and faster it will comeback".

Edited by Gharanai

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>