Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

KAKA ZAI TRIBE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KAKA ZAI TRIBE
    Posted: 17-Feb-2008 at 15:25
Kakazais is a small sub-sub branch of Tarkalani Afghan Tribe. Tarkalani Tribe resides in Bajaur Agency. Its branches are Mamund and Salarzai. Mamund is divided into sub branches like Baramkazai, uryazai and Kakazai. Kakazai, being Tarkalani, migrated from Laghman around 1470 AD alongwith Yousufzai and settled in Bajaur previously the home of Dalazak Tribe. Kakazai, like other Tarkalanis , live in Bajaur and speak pashtu. If You are in need of any further details I will be glade to offer, as being of the same cast and and living in the same area. Please ask me through my e-mail. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2009 at 21:09
Marco Polo,

Thank you for the informationon the Kakazai tribe.

Do you know if there is any connection between the Kakazais and the Roshiniya order?

My ancestors are from Basti Sheikh Dervish which is supposed to be founded by a descendant of Shaikh Bayzid who moved to the Julunder area from Kaniguram.  Is it likely they were part of this order? 

Mohiuddin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12