Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oldest Civilization found in Pakistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oldest Civilization found in Pakistan
    Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 15:08
wrong you stupid faki we dont use singh as a surname unlike your rag headed neighbors we use our clan names and singh is used as a middle name hahahahaha you pathetic excuse for a human you should know all about urine since you've been getting urinated on by the countless foreign invaders who have made you out to be the mongrel specimen that you are!!!!

LOL, what?    V.P Singh, Niharika Singh, Dhyan Singh...ring a bell?  ;)  

But, I see more of the Rajputs directly from Rajasthan who use their Singh as their middle name paired with the clan name, like Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore and Bhairon Singh Shekhawat.  

I hope you were just messing with his head.  
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jun-2006 at 20:20
Originally posted by RajputGirl

LOL, what?    V.P Singh, Niharika Singh, Dhyan Singh...ring a bell?  ;)  

But, I see more of the Rajputs directly from Rajasthan who use their Singh as their middle name paired with the clan name, like Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore and Bhairon Singh Shekhawat.  I hope you were just messing with his head. 

Whats with trying to create a divide between rajputs?  And i'll completely disagree with you on this because you go to UP, Jammu or even Uttaranchal and you'll see most of the landed rajputs distinguish themselves by always adding their clan name or even Rana, Thakur etc. 

Rajputs today, a good %, use their clan names rather than 'singh' at the end primarily because so many other groups have started using singh such as : dalits, jat, yadav, bhumihar, sikhs and even many brahmins!  In the case of V.P. Singh, the man is royalty and most of the Rajput kings and queens use Kanwar, Baksh, Singh or Shah at the end, it doesnt matter whether they are from Rajasthan or where ever else but even then so they are the first to mention their clan lineage.  Another part of this name equation is the 'naamkaran' as per hindu tradition, and numerology. 

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
varma View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote varma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 09:55
Chuadari, Paki......

I guess "coollie is far better word than "Terrorists", mass murders and nothing more humiliating than to be the followers of a person who has sex with a 9 year old child(literally raping, marry of ur daughter at 9 and follow ur prophet) aisha when ur beloved one and only the true and last prophet at the age of 53. and marrying as many as 11 women(nothing but lust) in a span of 13 years after death of his first wife.....

DiSgusting at the best....

And Dutch are well aware of what breed the Pakis are and their mental make up,  it is a proof of ur humiliation of what they voted for in the last elections choosing a nationalist to protect the disgusting rape of their freedom and culture by uneducated, desert culture...

And you will be glad to know that hindus have voted for the Nationaist in the last dutch elections and will continue to do so..
     And u talk abut Sikhs, this is a fact that Guru nanak has said the Kaliyug(The age of destruction) entered India by the coming of Islam....Enjoy it....
   And another fact mr Chaudary I dont know how many of ur family has been killed and raped to convert u to Islam, the Sikhs in UK have voted for the BNP in the recent local elections so enjoy u fool be in illusion marry as many as u can and breed only that will make the World Islamic otherwise no sane thinking person will ever accept Islam .....HAAHAHAH

RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2006 at 13:44
Whats with trying to create a divide between rajputs? 

I wasn't trying to create a divide between Rajputs.

I was just saying that some Rajputs use Singh as a surname too. 

And if I'm not mistaken, a certain "someone" said that their last name was Singh when I asked him what his name was.  Wink 

Edited by RajputGirl - 15-Jul-2006 at 13:47
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12