Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedARE WHITES ALBINO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE WHITES ALBINO?
    Posted: 15-Oct-2010 at 09:01
Like I said, it's going nowhere.  This thread has had it's run.

closed
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2010 at 00:25
what are native american who have been living in the canadian artic for thousands of years brown in colour and not white??? they also dont have any blonde/redhair appreance in them. This is weird
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2010 at 09:41
Since Red Clay has apparently not closed this site, I thought this little tid-bit might be of some interest?

http://www.gnn.com/article/a-global-village-saves-albino-kids-from/1323519

If the above post is true, it seems that African Albino's (at least in Kenya) face a bleak future without the special places that exist to protect them.

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2010 at 07:39
Originally posted by MrBlack

why are you threatening to close the thread?...in my opinion its just started getting exciting!..or are you in denial of something? 

Because it's going nowhere.  When a well established scientific fact is played with as theory,  it can't end well.

And what would I be in denial of my friend. You are not the first to broach this subject here.  And you are not the first person to come here thinking they were going to upset a bunch of "white folk".
LOLLOLLOLBig smile
Man, did you pick the wrong place.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 17:03
i can tell you that you're wrong about two things 
1:the kid on the left is white..'Apparently' 
2:yes there are throwbacks in the black community from previous race mixing but the kid on the left is actually diagnosed with albinism.
and Answer me this,why isnt't white skin still not properly adapted to be fully protected from U.V exposure?and suffer similar symptoms to someone who has albinism?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 14:25
Well I really don't care, but in the photographs show above, I would say, that I don't know that Albinoism causes naturally curley hair ( I believe some Blacks call it "nappy?") to become straight, as well as straight and blond? vis, the large photo on the right, which shows what appears to be African based persons in the background, vs, the smaller photo which gives us little if no clues!

So, I would guess, that the smaller photo, could be an albino, while the one on the right is most probably not!

In the case where the one on the right is nominated as being an albino child of the woman in the background, then there have been a few cases of a purly blond White child born to Black parents!

There was recently a new case shown in the news in England, I believe! But, these children are not classified as albino, because of the lack of certain albino characteristics which have been shown in earlier postings!

Edited by opuslola - 24-Jul-2010 at 14:26
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 12:16
why are you threatening to close the thread?...in my opinion its just started getting exciting!..or are you in denial of something? 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 11:57
This is starting to be boring.  Could someone tell me what the point of this is.  If there is one lets hear it, otherwise I'm going to close the thread.
Unknown.
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 09:59

Also Can you distinguish Which of these kids are Albino Or White??
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 09:55
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 09:52
actuaLLY THER ARE ALBINO ANIMALS,and it is also a mutation...Blone Fur Blue Eyes!
InTheFade View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2010 at 16:57
you're obviously not serious. I refuse to believe that you're this ignorant. Have you ever seen a horse or a dog with blue eyes? Do you believe that they are albinos also? I've seen African-Americans with green, blue and even violet eyes are they albinos as well?  
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2010 at 14:35
Just imagine a group or groups of early man, living upon what is now the bottom of mostly dried up sea beds?

What could life there be like? Well, number one, it could have been a land of "plenty?", that is fresh water routinely cascaded down the steep sides of the deep valley! Oxygen levels were somewhat higher, and food stuffs regularly literally fell from the sky!

Flooding rivers above this level routinely flooded and with the floods the cascading fresh waters, brought fresh animal carcasses as well as grains, fruits, etc., that fell in torrents from above. Being surrounded by vast deposits of Natron and Sea Salts, it was easy to carve up the dead animals, and salt the meat, etc.!

One might well note that geologists have found the ancient Nile valley that is over one mile deep!

Maybe some of you could postulate other benefits?

MrBlack wrote;

"you're calling my explanation insanity, yet you believe that black people from africa migrated to europe and turn white??why dont you try researching it before you disprove!or is it too much of a hard pill to swallow?"

Do you notice MrBlack, that my scenerio does not discount Africa! The Mediteranean Sea, being seperated from the Atlantic Ocean, does not rule out Africa as the source of the people who moved down the sides of the great valley that we now call a Sea! But, it might well have been the cause of the creation of a light skinned people, who would burn easily at our current sea levels, etc.!

It actually solves quite a few problems! While also creating a few also?

Contrary to some current beliefs, people with Black or Dark skins do get darker when exposed to the Sun! Yes, they / we also "tan!"

Edited by opuslola - 01-Jul-2010 at 14:47
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2010 at 11:40
Dear Tazjet!

If you have not already read one of my proposals, I have considered that the so called "White" people, came from areas that existed in dry canyons, like the Mediterranean Sea or the Black Sea, before they were filled!

As you may well know, people exposed to sunlight in areas like todays Dead Sea, are not easily sunburned! It appears the density and depth prevents harmful ultra violet rays from burning "White" skins, or at least the process is very slow!

Perhaps you have considered such a development?

If not, can you consider it? It poses quite a few reasons to explain certain things? But, it might also cause a change in the "time-line?"

Again, the very title of this site, is "Albinoism", which is a type of disease or retrograde genetic adaptation!

Edited by opuslola - 01-Jul-2010 at 14:28
Tazjet View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2010 at 18:44
I am familiar with a family of Samoans, Polynesians where both parents have brown skin and their children are more pale than I am.

Being Albino is the absence of pigmentation. White people have pigmentation. White people do tan under sustain sunlight. Being caucasian is an adaptation to climate and low sunlight in high latitudes which is why brown skinned people risk Ricckets from living in northern lattitudes and white people don't have the same dangers. 

Also true albinos you may notice will have red pupils.

Edited by Tazjet - 25-Jun-2010 at 18:45
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2010 at 14:19
I notice that my area of the USA, are amongst the section that seems to seperate its background between "American" and "African-American!" Perhaps it has to do with the fact that most families of "White" colour, have traced or know that their history is pre-United States!, and perhaps hatred of the Brits, etc., has made them easier to consider themselves as "Americans" than the rest of the nation which is made up of peoples who actually had gg grandfathers (or less) born in a foreign country!

New England, it seems, and possible based upon its very name, considers themselves as of English ancestory!

In the South, one could well consider that 80 years or more ago, most of these same respondents families would have described themselves of "Scot_Irish" ancestory and not even mentioned the English portion!

Again, an almost inbred since to see themselves and their ancestors as the enemies of the English! You must remember, if you do not already know, that after the War of Independence, and the War of 1812, families that sided with or helped the Brits, had their properties seized, and they were deported!

I am sure most of you have never heard those words!

Canada received the largest share, and these former Americans were actually given estates, and land, etc., by the English Crown!
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2010 at 08:38
Originally posted by red clay

I'm quite aware of the ethnic blending in my family, thank you.  My point was that the process of change doesn't take long, less than 150 years. 

And I have not heard of this "white sub-group".  I can tell you my folks aren't part of it.Big smile

7 Eves?  I have only heard of 2, Lucy and the one from Australia.  The Aussie bones or rather the mtdna that they carried, have no relationship to any other human genetic lines.  This has set up the basis for the theory of "regional continuity". 

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2010 at 21:30
Another view-

Extract from "Journal of Human Evolution"

Late Pleistocene human population bottlenecks, volcanic winter, and differentiation of modern humans.

by Professor Stanley H. Ambrose,
Department of Anthropology, University Of Illinois, Urbana, USA
Extract from "Journal of Human Evolution" [1998] 34, 623-651

The last glacial period was preceded by 1000 years of the coldest temperatures of the Late Pleistocene, apparently caused by the eruption of the Mount Toba volcano. The six year long volcanic winter and 1000-year-long instant Ice Age that followed Mount Toba's eruption may have decimated Modern Man's entire population. Genetic evidence suggests that Human population size fell to about 10,000 adults between 50 and 100 thousand years ago. The survivors from this global catastrophy would have found refuge in isolated tropical pockets, mainly in Equatorial Africa. Populations living in Europe and northern China would have been completely eliminated by the reduction of the summer temperatures by as much as 12 degrees centigrade.

Volcanic winter and instant Ice Age may help resolve the central but unstated paradox of the recent African origin of Humankind: if we are all so recently "Out of Africa", why do we not all look more African?

Because the volcanic winter and instant Ice Age would have reduced populations levels low enough for founder effects, genetic drift and local adaptations to produce rapid changes in the surviving populations, causing the peoples of the world to look so different today. In other words, Toba may have caused Modern Races to differentiate abruptly only 70,000 years ago, rather than gradually over one million years.

Volcanic Winter

The Mount Toba eruption is dated to approximately 71,000 years ago. Volcanic ash from Mount Toba can be traced north-west across India, where a widespread terrestrial marker bed exists of primary and reworked airfall ash, in beds that are commonly 1 to 3, and occasionally 6 meters [18 feet] thick.

Tambora, the largest known historic eruption, displaced 20 cubic kilometres of ash. Mount Toba produced 800 cubic kilometres.* It was therefore forty times larger than the largest eruption of the last two centuries and apparently the second largest known explosive eruption over the last 450 million years.

Volcanic Winter, and Differentiation of Modern Humans

Mount Toba's eruption is marked by a 6 year period during which the largest amount of volcanic sulphur was deposited in the past 110,000 years. This dramatic event was followed by 1000 years of the lowest ice core oxygen isotope ratios of the last glacial period. In other words, for 1000 years immediately following the eruption, the earth witnessed temperatures colder than during the Last Glacial Maximum at 18-21,000 years ago.

For the volcanic aerosols to be effectively distributed around the earth, the plume from the volcanic eruptions must reach the stratosphere, a height greater than 17 kilometres. Mount Toba's plume probably reached twice this height. Most solar energy falls at low latitudes between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, so eruptions that happen near the Equator cause much more substantial cooling due to the reflection of solar energy. Toba lies 2 degrees north of the Equator, on the Island Sumatra.

The reduction in atmospheric visibility due to volcanic ash and dust particles is relatively short-lived, about three to six months. Longer-term global climatic cooling is caused by the highly reflective sulphuric acid haze, which stays suspended in the upper atmosphere for several years.

Ice core evidence implicates Mount Toba as the cause of coldest millennium of the late Pleistocene. It shows that this eruption injected more sulphur that remained in the atmosphere fo a longer time [six years] than any other volcanic eruption in the last 110,000 years. This may have caused nearly complete deforestation of southeast Asia, and at the same time to have lowered sea surface temperatures by 3 to 3.5 degrees centigrade for several years.

If Tambora caused the " The year without a summer" in 1816, Mount Toba could have been responsible for six years of relentless volcanic winter, thus causing a massive deforestation, a disastrous famine for all living creatures, and a near extinction of Humankind.

Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2010 at 21:08
Originally posted by Kanas_Krumesis

Mr. Black wanted to express disagreement with theory about variability of human appearance due to the climate. I`m also agreed with him, because climate can`t change genes. Europeans living in Australia from 18th century and Dutch setlled South Africa in begining of 17th century, but modern Aussie and Boers does not indicate racial changes like darker skin and wooly hair. Same to the Afro-Americans, many of whom living in temperate Massachusetts from 17th century.

red clay, I`m sure that child of your great x3 grandmother wasn`t blond with fair skin and freckles. You receive your present appearance due to intensive admixture of your ancestors exclusively with Caucasians. I read once about ethnic white sub-group in USA (mainly in Dixie) defining themselves as "American" and their high percent of miscegenation. Today "American" have the lowest rate of intermarriage with Afro-Americans among other sub-groups, due to social prejudices. But what make one people white and other mongoloid for example? Whites evidently are not albino, because they also have albino like blacks and mongoloid.

About genetic theories... There was not only one Mitochondrial Eve according latest research, but at least seven!!! So it`s very probably that human kind has occurred simultaneously in different places and first people could be sub-division (based on race) of this kind. Who knows?

I'm quite aware of the ethnic blending in my family, thank you.  My point was that the process of change doesn't take long, less than 150 years. 

And I have not heard of this "white sub-group".  I can tell you my folks aren't part of it.Big smile

7 Eves?  I have only heard of 2, Lucy and the one from Australia.  The Aussie bones or rather the mtdna that they carried, have no relationship to any other human genetic lines.  This has set up the basis for the theory of "regional continuity". 
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2010 at 18:35
I was the one who used the word "insanity!"

Perhaps I was a little to precocious?

But, perhaps not?

You have been spoon fed the facts and stick to your racist fictions!

Perhaps that is just a tad mad?

Edited by opuslola - 23-Jun-2010 at 18:37
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>