Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Population growth&food

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
comrade View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote comrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Population growth&food
    Posted: 29-Aug-2008 at 21:39
nice to see that you two meet at a common ground....e d u c a t i o n
eternity is just round the corner...
Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2008 at 10:23
     Appreciated..
     Everything in the universe helps everything else.Cooperation and mutual helping is evident, and observed even among unconscious beings.
Why should I seek? I am the same as
He. His essence speaks through me.
I have been looking for myself!----Rumi
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2008 at 01:49

Agree.

There is a solution, which is called education.
You don't save people by giving food alone. That will save a generation but the problem will come back even worst the next. The only way to change things in Africa is invest in there, and educate in mass scale.

Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 21:39

The events in the past can be used as data to choose the right way for future events.Sometimes we may make some trends or draw graphs by the way it becomes easier to see our dim,blurred future.the analitical study for future can just be appreciated.I can not tend to view life negatively because of the belief in my heart although the facts seem to be certain about bad results.Expection the worst reduces the motivational manners.In my opinion(actually not mine) the hopefulness can be extracted just from a tiny particle.

A dark room can be brightened by a small touch to a button. It is similar to this in our universe .We should just find the point to cure our problems( like population growth& food).To get "The formula" for such problems, God wills us to be there in true place and at the true time. All systems are standing to put forward their fruits  for mankind,just keep your hopefulness and curiousity.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 14:27
Here it is an analysis about the causes of Africa's crisis and the sad future of that continent. However, no matter the present is a real large scale disaster, that article has the merit to propose some sound solutions.

Some quotes from the article. the remarks come in the article:

THE FUTURE OF AFRICA

The future of Africa is a nightmare. Along the years, Sub-Saharan Africa has grown in population and decreased in wealth. With 751 million inhabitants, its Gross National income (GNI) only attains 415 $Billion in 2004! The population is expected to reach 1,320 million and the GNI 700 $Billion in 2030. In fact, without South Africa, the income per capita only attains $350 in 2004 and could fall to 290 in 2030!

These statistics are not astonishing. More than 14 countries are confronted with external or internal wars. It's ridiculous to speak about development while twenty percent of the population is afflicted by violent conflicts. As a result, the populations are awaiting their salvation from Western countries. They expect that the Free World could bring peace and progress in removing the African dictatorships.

It is impossible to understand the causes of this situation as long as you do not take in account the African magic background. In global history, we have divided the mankind history into three ages: The primitive society, the authoritarian society and finally the liberal society. The originality of Africa is that the primitive society has not disappeared. Moreover, our survey takes also notice of three objectives causes: The slave trade, the Congress of Berlin and the marxist influence. Consequently, the cure would include four actions: Overthrow the dictatorships, Build up a federalist process, Implement the global learning system and establish a great free economic zone.

Edited by pinguin - 15-Aug-2008 at 14:28
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 12:11
People, let's get this conversation back on track: we are not debating religion nor evolution, but rather questions of demographics and population growth.
What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 09:22
Originally posted by pinguin

By offending people (even me) you are getting bad marks for your heavenly records.... too bad Confused

You are (indirectly) insinuating my values.
Mine is offence for defence ,your`s is just not net like mine.

Edited by Murat - 15-Aug-2008 at 09:47
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 23:08
Originally posted by Murat

You are wrong in two ways.

Well, that's good! I have the idea that you are wrong in a lot more ways that I do. LOL

If you choose to be fair, you should supply your body with proteinous food substances.What I want you to focus on is:The probability of the combination of amino acids to form critically functional proteins(enzymes and hormones etc.) is impossible to understand mathematically without a merciful power.The proteinous foods are delicious and easy to obtain as well. 

That YOU can't understant it without a merciful power doesn't mean other people can't. Don't generalize to other people.

If I belived the evolution ,you would be the proof of existence of God ,because you could never be in evolutionary scale in this century.Wink( I am sorry I am more respectfull to God than I should have been to you )

By offending people (even me) you are getting bad marks for your heavenly records.... too bad Confused

Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 20:49

That's hypocresy, pure and simple. Thinking life is nice and sweet, and that the creator is fair and love us, while millions of people dies of HIV yearly, is simply being out of touch with reality.  That doesn't show love for the brother but just a self-centered phylosophy.

You are wrong in two ways.
1-You haven`t got any support or any evidence to explain the First force  in the universe , that`s why you repetedly cry out "No God", what was it ? Was it  you ,ordered the atoms to make up this perfect universe with unbelivable equilibrium and balances .
2-Your second and much more remarkable mismeasurement is that, you are incapable of comparing the importance of "being human" and "God`s position" relatively.Religions are offerings to call the people to the justice.That means human being is dominant,and master over  all the other things in universe  to whom is given the greatest importance.As a Human being,a person has both the alternatives to be in fair and unfair.We are free to choose.It doesn`t mean that God is passive and doing nothing.The continuity of all systems are standing with the manifestation  of God  to eliminate the good ones and bad ones.

You are appreciating the matters not their meanings

Fellow. If you don't eat proteins from matter your soul won't remain in its place for too long LOL

If you choose to be fair, you should supply your body with proteinous food substances.What I want you to focus on is:The probability of the combination of amino acids to form critically functional proteins(enzymes and hormones etc.) is impossible to understand mathematically without a merciful power.The proteinous foods are delicious and easy to obtain as well. 

Well, it is easier to believe in evolution than in supranatural beings. And if you want to know evidence about Darwin's theory, either study it or ask God that explain it to you . After all, evolution was his idea.
If I belived the evolution ,you would be the proof of existence of God ,because you could never be in evolutionary scale in this century.Wink( I am sorry I am more respectfull to God than I should have been to you )

Edited by Murat - 14-Aug-2008 at 21:03
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 15:39
Originally posted by comrade

Evolution has never been proved to be true.....It has always/ will always be a fallacy to which those who do not wish to believe in a Creator will stick.
 [/QUOTE]

I bet you aren't well informmed. By the way, what really has never been proved to be true is not "evolution" but "God".

That some people refuse to believe in God does not change the reality. Closing your eyes you can prevent the light from entering your vision only. The Sun is still there...as bright as it has been

The fact some people take refuge in faith to isolated themselves from the real world doesn't change reality either.

The Host of this guesthouse is so Compassionate. He has sent messengers to let us know about Himself. God has sent prophets to all ages. When the light of one began to fade, He sent another. If you check all Godly religions and books , you will see some similarities. That is beacuse all of them are from the same source. (But of course there are those that were corrupted by men) 

That's what YOU believe. I respect your believes, but you don't convince me.

what if you solved all the problems on the face of earth now? What would you do it for? Only those who do good for the sake of God can do it sincerely. Most of others will give in when they meet a material gain or difficulty.

God, if ever exist, respects free will. This world is not for zombies or robots, or people waiting for a better life after death, but for people that change reality for good, either they believe in God or not.

I think therefore I exist

It is rather the other way around. You exist and therefore you think.
comrade View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote comrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 06:39

Evolution has never been proved to be true.....It has always/ will always be a fallacy to which those who do not wish to believe in a Creator will stick. That some people refuse to believe in God does not change the reality. Closing your eyes you can prevent the light from entering your vision only. The Sun is still there...as bright as it has been

The Host of this guesthouse is so Compassionate. He has sent messengers to let us know about Himself. God has sent prophets to all ages. When the light of one began to fade, He sent another. If you check all Godly religions and books , you will see some similarities. That is beacuse all of them are from the same source. (But of course there are those that were corrupted by men) 

what if you solved all the problems on the face of earth now? What would you do it for? Only those who do good for the sake of God can do it sincerely. Most of others will give in when they meet a material gain or difficulty.

I think therefore I exist

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 02:28

.... All religions are from the same God .

I see. So you were talking about Amon-Ra....Wink

Existence of God must primarily talked between you and me,then your demand about my religious identity secondarily.

I don't know exactly your religious identity, but I got a pretty good idea of it, anyways Big%20smile

You should also have been considered my proposals up to this post.You sometimes remarked them as impracticable ,sometimes poetry,poem ,preaching etc.Because you just measure the objects and events with meter,kg,pascal,torr,centigrade ...not with your heart.Despite your heart has undeniable effects to your life. 

Of course heart is an important aspect of life. However, I don't accept the hypocresy of certain religious saint people -as you can see in certain Indian temples and also in third world's Catholic churches- that preach wonderful worlds in theory, but that do nothing for the beggars that are hungry at the doors of theirs temples.

That's hypocresy, pure and simple. Thinking life is nice and sweet, and that the creator is fair and love us, while millions of people dies of HIV yearly, is simply being out of touch with reality.  That doesn't show love for the brother but just a self-centered phylosophy.

Fellow. If you don't eat proteins from matter your soul won't remain in its place for too long LOL

Proven !..Big%20smile please tell me a proof . Who experimented evolution without a decleration,and in which laboratory conditions.Shocked

Well, it is easier to believe in evolution than in supranatural beings. And if you want to know evidence about Darwin's theory, either study it or ask God that explain it to you . After all, evolution was his idea.

We are talking about flights Mr.Ground-dweller Thumbs%20Down

Nope. We weren't talking about flights or the Wright brothers. We were talking that earth was infinite, and that it will always feed people. That's an absurd idea that has no base on reality, but only in certain supernatural fantasies.

Edited by pinguin - 14-Aug-2008 at 02:30
Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 00:13

Science is just reason in action.

And yeap. The revelations of the single "true religion" are what we need. Now, which is, in your opinion, that wonderful "true religion"? Are they the Mormons, the Jehova Witness, the Hari Krisnas, the Muslims perhaps, or the Roman Catholics, Baptists, Budists or the followers of Moon?
 All religions are from the same God .Existence of God must primarily talked between you and me,then your demand about my religious identity secondarily.
You should also have been considered my proposals up to this post.You sometimes remarked them as impracticable ,sometimes poetry,poem ,preaching etc.Because you just measure the objects and events with meter,kg,pascal,torr,centigrade ...not with your heart.Despite your heart has undeniable effects to your life. 

Too many administradors still pray to God, read the astral chart or play with a voodoo doll. So I am afraid you don't convince me they are agnostics.
Political-mostly 

Evolution is just a scienfic fact proven by evidence. The opossite theory lacks support outside religious books.

Proven !..Big%20smile please tell me a proof . Who experimented evolution without a decleration,and in which laboratory conditions.Shocked

Sorry but I don't feel in a mood to fly or daydream. I just preffer to stay on the ground, where the facts are.

We are talking about flights Mr.Ground-dweller Thumbs%20Down

Edited by Murat - 14-Aug-2008 at 00:31
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 21:58

Science is a wing, that helps mankind to fly.Religion is another wing for the society. 

Science is just reason in action.

And yeap. The revelations of the single "true religion" are what we need. Now, which is, in your opinion, that wonderful "true religion"? Are they the Mormons, the Jehova Witness, the Hari Krisnas, the Muslims perhaps, or the Roman Catholics, Baptists, Budists or the followers of Moon?

A real  single winged mankind could not solve the problems in 20th century. They have been produced Godless administrators in most countries,and this view of the world is the result.

Too many administradors still pray to God, read the astral chart or play with a voodoo doll. So I am afraid you don't convince me they are agnostics.

Even you complain about it!All the biology books are based on evolution.The eyes of the generations see the matters not the meanings.

Evolution is just a scienfic fact proven by evidence. The opossite theory lacks support outside religious books.

You are fluttering your single wing and turning around a circle.Not moving...Wacko

Sorry but I don't feel in a mood to fly or daydream. I just preffer to stay on the ground, where the facts are.

Edited by pinguin - 13-Aug-2008 at 22:00
Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 21:37

Science is a wing, that helps mankind to fly.Religion is another wing for the society. A real  single winged mankind could not solve the problems in 20th century. They have been produced Godless administrators in most countries,and this view of the world is the result.Even you complain about it!All the biology books are based on evolution.The eyes of the generations see the matters not the meanings.

You are fluttering your single wing and turning around a circle.Not moving...Wacko
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 20:44

Good words....
         I hope the people(like Cool) will  get in touch with the people (like comrade) and understand that ,when one more person joins to this table with a meal on it ,we  will not feel hunger, just loose our extra weights(kilos).
         It`s easy to feel the happiness of sharing .The Owner of this table considers the amount of guests every time.If they are willing to share. 

LOL

That sounds like a speech from the hippie times.

You very well know, the reality is otherwise. Well, but at least you both are happy people. Innocent and happy.

Just let people in touch with reality resolve the problems that exist in the real world.

Amen, brothers.

Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 18:23

Either naturally or by man distorting the system, there will be a moment when everything will be gone. 

But not to nonexistence.....

because existence for nonexistence is not logical at all

because the Owner of the existence says we are not here for nothing. there will of course be a day when all and each will account for  their deeds..

Good words....
         I hope the people(like Cool) will  get in touch with the people (like comrade) and understand that ,when one more person joins to this table with a meal on it ,we  will not feel hunger, just loose our extra weights(kilos).
         It`s easy to feel the happiness of sharing .The Owner of this table considers the amount of guests every time.If they are willing to share. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 17:27

Instead of being frightened by the population growth at a point ( points ) in the world, and instead of trying to leave out those who "in a way" are not like you in terms of belief, race etc... we need to promote love and friendship among peoples. otherwise limiting the numbers, exploiting, or even despising others we cannot live happily. The world is very old and getting older and older after all. It also has a lifetime which will run out a day.

Penguin, It may sound you like a poem or a fable, but, like every living thing the world has an end. No one energy source (including the Sun) is eternal, never ending. As they have a beginning, so they have an end. Either naturally or by man distorting the system, there will be a moment when everything will be gone. 

because the Owner of the existence says we are not here for nothing. there will of course be a day when all and each will account for  their deeds..

That's religion. During thousand of years religions have tried of changing man and have achieved nothing.

Just solve the real problems in practical ways. That's a lot more humanitarian that dream on paradyses that will be reach only after dead.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 17:24
Originally posted by Seko

Pinguin, like some other posters we have who take every opportunity to advance ethinic jabs, try not to repeatedly denigrate Africa or Africans into your posts. We know where it leads to and we are tired of it.

Seko. I don't think I am denigrating Africa at all. I am afraid people in the world is not concient about the sufering that's going on already in that continent, fuelled by irresponsibility both local and international. And I am afraid idealist peoples with sweet dreams just contribute to make matters worst.

Africa needs education, medicine and development. It need economical growth. But that won't happens without stopping theirs population explosion, and changing theirs traditions and habits.
comrade View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote comrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 16:41

Instead of being frightened by the population growth at a point ( points ) in the world, and instead of trying to leave out those who "in a way" are not like you in terms of belief, race etc... we need to promote love and friendship among peoples. otherwise limiting the numbers, exploiting, or even despising others we cannot live happily. The world is very old and getting older and older after all. It also has a lifetime which will run out a day.

Penguin, It may sound you like a poem or a fable, but, like every living thing the world has an end. No one energy source (including the Sun) is eternal, never ending. As they have a beginning, so they have an end. Either naturally or by man distorting the system, there will be a moment when everything will be gone. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>