Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich is the strongest muslim country at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
Celestial View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the strongest muslim country at
    Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 19:41
Why is it that in every poll I face with the Turkish-Greek wars? Why can't you guys get along? You guys have been friends for a loing time. There are also many cultural similarity. The traditional dresses, foods, and dances. You guys stop fighting and get along. Please surprise me.
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:53
Ok guys back to the topic
Well i think that military the strongest muslim country is Turkey without be an expert ofcourse.

Pls  be civilised guys (including me) dont take it personal its just a debate.

EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:47
that peace-keeping operation were usefull for greeks and Greece...Possibility of domestic war @ south cyprus between the Makarios's and Sampson's fanatics dissapeared from the sight,and our operation influanced Greece's junta to fall over...And of course we liberated Turks Of Cyprus,That  Means that was a real peace-keeping operation against the caos @ south-east meditarrenaen,Really Flawless and Perfect operation...Like an exemple to keeping the peace lessons @ War Academy's...

Edited by EGETRK - 06-Oct-2006 at 15:51
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:41
Originally posted by Perseas

Originally posted by omergun

Originally posted by Mortaza

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Tόrkiye to interfere, but Tόrkiye did and was right

Infact It is you who have no idea about subject. At first world is supporting Turkey. After the fall of greek junta, and second attack of Turkish army this changed. Sorry but that turkey vs world and greece is utterly ridiculus.

you do a bit research, get yourself a history teacher or professor, and then come back to me barking. I know that im true, if you dont agree you dont, thats it.

This is a classic example of being disrespectfull towards another member and how not to conduct a debate in All Empires. You just got an official warning.

Now, this is a topic about the strongest muslim country at present as the title says and NOT another thread about the Cyprus conflict. Get back to the topic issue.

This is not a way to conduct a debate, mortaza was the one who is being disrestpectful if you checked the last few posts of him, i dont think you are looking without prejudgments, it would be nicer if an admin could look more open. ive respect for everyone who has respect to me. And i didnt curse or something else. I seriously dont find this warning logical.
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:31

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Tόrkiye to interfere, but Tόrkiye did and was right

Infact It is you who have no idea about subject. At first world is supporting Turkey. After the fall of greek junta, and second attack of Turkish army this changed. Sorry but that turkey vs world and greece is utterly ridiculus.

you do a bit research, get yourself a history teacher or professor, and then come back to me barking. I know that im true, if you dont agree you dont, thats it.

This is a classic example of being disrespectfull towards another member and how not to conduct a debate in All Empires. You just got an official warning.

Now, this is a topic about the strongest muslim country at present as the title says and NOT another thread about the Cyprus conflict. Get back to the topic issue.
A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:12

Well that is not realy a good argument. Infact this is not even argument.
and bark part is rude.

Edited by Mortaza - 06-Oct-2006 at 15:14
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:11

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Trkiye to interfere, but Trkiye did and was right

I agree they lost the international support because they did exactly the same with Greek fascists.
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:11

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Trkiye to interfere, but Trkiye did and was right

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:10
About the ethnic cleansing i always tell that the Greek state isn't so capable in cruelty compare it with the Turkish state The Turkish regime is an expert.

Infact she is. creete is a good example for both turkish cypriots and greek cypriots.

Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:08
Originally posted by Bulldog

Antioxos

2nd The landing in Cyprus failed the operation was successful because there was not real Greek responce

The Turkish Liberation and Peace-keeping operation in Cyprus was one of te most succesfull millitary monouvers of the last quater of a century.

If was successfull because the Greeks totally underestimated the Turks, the Turks were very organised, their intellegence and logistics were very good and the Greek forces were neutrallised before they could start a long war.

Turkey bought Peace to the island, it was very obvious that Greeks had no intentions of living together with Turks in a United Cyprus, one only has to look into EOKA, the Enosis Plan, the Akritas Plan, Black Christmas, Greek Junta invasions and so on. Turkey separated the two waring communities and ever since there has been no fighting, so it was a successfull mission.

Antixos

Guys you are convinced for everything. In Cyprus in 1974 happen an  ethnic cleansing

Oh here we go again, that classic syndrome of certain Greeks on the matter ofv
Cyprus, before 1974? You do realize that the History of Cyprus doesn't begin in 
1974. Why don't we go into what happened before and what led up to 1974? EOKA, the Enosis Plan, the Akritas Plan, Black Christmas, Greek Junta invasions and massacres again Turkish Cypriot villagers etc

This attitude that Turks just woke up one day and said hey Mehmet lets go into Cyprus is ridiculous and far, far from the truth.

Antioxos
do i have to remind you who else did ethnic cleansing .

Greeks in Cyprus did from the 1960's to 1974 so how can you complain.

Well i don t think that you really know what did happen in Cyprus in 1974.If you want i can remind you my source is     Mehmet Ali Birand    
If you calling the most succesfull military maneuvers of the last quarter of a century    that they are shooting each other without enemy you have strange      evaluation of facts.  
About the good organization in the landing they lost all the communications  the units lost conduct between them and all these without enemy.
Turkey bought isolation to the two communities in the island and is the only  iron curtain that still exist in the Europe of freedom where the people cannot move freely.
I think you have to find a new definition for the word peace does not match with this situation.
About the ethnic cleansing i always tell that the Greek state isn't so capable in cruelty compare it with the Turkish state The Turkish regime is an expert.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:06

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:05
VOICE OF BLOOD - ANTONIS ANGASTINIYOTIS

Have you read his material, or watched his documentary?
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:03
Originally posted by Antioxos

Look, you sayed something wrong about korean war, and i only gave you an example of the trued. I didnt say that only this shows the strongness of Tόrkish Army. There are many examples after ww2 which shows it.  Exactly what you are doing is propaganda. Cyprus showed especially a very good example of the strongness of Tόrkish Army. You trying to deny this, and also trying to deny the fact of the massacre greek army and terrors made before Tόrkish Army interfere, and saying that the conquering of Tόrkish Army in Northern Cyprus is not a peaceful operation is also propaganda. Pls be more honoust.

Mate i can sure you that i m honest i m just saying that this terminology
about "peace operation" exist only in Turkey (the other world is using different terms about Cyprus if you dint realize it is your problem) .I m also say some facts about the military operation operation in Cyprus and i mention also a Turkish author Mehmet Ali Birand  to read exactly what did happen in Cyprus and you are telling that i m doing propaganda The conclusion from what i m telling is that the Turkish army is not experience and is good in papers not in real battlefield

Your other world is also the one who occured the WTC incident itself to get a false motive on iraq, your other world  says it is against terrorism, except when it comes to pkk, european countries, example holland, supported this terrororganization, your other world would have killed all the armenians in a war when the armenians are working with the enemy, choosing their side and are making incidents which caused for thousands of Tόrkish innocent people, while the The Osmanlı Empire only drove them out of the land, your other world would have protested and meltdown the greeks for what they did in Cyprus before The Cyprus War, your other world is giving a fake-self-prepared english airport incident so much attention, but your other world doesnt care about the innocent people died in Lebanon, and your other world waited until israel won the war, which didnt happen and yet after this peaceful actions(leading actor: Tόrkiye) were made.
Did i made myself clear, about how your other world does work?
[/QUOTE]

Mate my the other world gave the right (especially Us)  to Turkey to intervent to Cyprus.Exactly the same world  gave the right o Israel killed innocent people in Lebanon.Anyway all the above is out off topic.
[/QUOTE]
Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Trkiye to interfere, but Trkiye did and was right to it and had all the rights to do it, and got straight result. But after this, usa, england and all western turned their back on Trkiye, no country did any business with Trkiye for a while, thats one of the reasons our economy went down. But this is all they could do, closing relationships. They couldnt attack Trkiye and that shows the power of Trkiye
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 14:39

Look, you sayed something wrong about korean war, and i only gave you an example of the trued. I didnt say that only this shows the strongness of Tόrkish Army. There are many examples after ww2 which shows it.  Exactly what you are doing is propaganda. Cyprus showed especially a very good example of the strongness of Tόrkish Army. You trying to deny this, and also trying to deny the fact of the massacre greek army and terrors made before Tόrkish Army interfere, and saying that the conquering of Tόrkish Army in Northern Cyprus is not a peaceful operation is also propaganda. Pls be more honoust.

about "peace operation" exist only in Turkey (the other world is using different terms about Cyprus if you dint realize it is your problem) .I m also say some facts about the military operation operation in Cyprus and i mention also a Turkish author Mehmet Ali Birand  to read exactly what did happen in Cyprus and you are telling that i m doing propaganda The conclusion from what i m telling is that the Turkish army is not experience and is good in papers not in real battlefield

[/QUOTE]

Your other world is also the one who occured the WTC incident itself to get a false motive on iraq, your other world  says it is against terrorism, except when it comes to pkk, european countries, example holland, supported this terrororganization, your other world would have killed all the armenians in a war when the armenians are working with the enemy, choosing their side and are making incidents which caused for thousands of Tόrkish innocent people, while the The Osmanlı Empire only drove them out of the land, your other world would have protested and meltdown the greeks for what they did in Cyprus before The Cyprus War, your other world is giving a fake-self-prepared english airport incident so much attention, but your other world doesnt care about the innocent people died in Lebanon, and your other world waited until israel won the war, which didnt happen and yet after this peaceful actions(leading actor: Tόrkiye) were made.
[/QUOTE]

Mate my the other world gave the right (especially Us)  to Turkey to intervent to Cyprus.Exactly the same world  gave the right o Israel killed innocent people in Lebanon.Anyway all the above is out off topic.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 14:33
Maybe he is complaning because after 1974 It is turkey who made ethnic cleansing.

Greeks tried and failed. Turks tried and did. 

Edited by Mortaza - 06-Oct-2006 at 14:34
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 14:30

Antioxos

2nd The landing in Cyprus failed the operation was successful because there was not real Greek responce

The Turkish Liberation and Peace-keeping operation in Cyprus was one of the most succesfull millitary monouvers of the last quater of a century.

If was successfull because the Greeks totally underestimated the Turks, the Turks were very organised, their intellegence and logistics were very good and the Greek forces were neutrallised before they could start a long war.

Turkey bought Peace to the island, it was very obvious that Greeks had no intentions of living together with Turks in a United Cyprus, one only has to look into EOKA, the Enosis Plan, the Akritas Plan, Black Christmas, Greek Junta invasions and so on. Turkey separated the two waring communities and ever since there has been no fighting, so it was a successfull mission.

Antixos

Guys you are convinced for everything. In Cyprus in 1974 happen an  ethnic cleansing

Oh here we go again, that classic syndrome of certain Greeks on the matter ofv
Cyprus, before 1974? You do realise that the History of Cyprus doesn't begin in 
1974. Why don't we go into what happened before and what led up to 1974? EOKA, the Enosis Plan, the Akritas Plan, Black Christmas, Greek Junta invasions and massacres again Turkish Cypriot villagers etc

This attitude that Turks just woke up one day and said hey Mehmet lets go into Cyprus is ridiculous and far, far from the truth.

Antioxos
do i have to remind you who else did ethnic cleansing .

Greeks in Cyprus did from the 1960's to 1974 so how can you complain.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 14:03
Originally posted by perikles

The most powerful muslin country is not supposed to be a super power. The most powerfull muslin country is weakest than many mediocre Europeans countries. I mean Dutch, Spain, Italy, Sweden which are not considered super powers are more strong than all the muslin countries (separatevely of course).

This is again, totally wrong. None of those countries you've mentioned (except perhaps Sweden and to a lesser extent Italy) or Greece are particularly strong. Sweden is perhaps the strongest of the ones you mention. Muslim countries are stronger equipment wise than some of the countries on your list (if you exclude them from NATO).

Edited by TeldeInduz - 06-Oct-2006 at 14:07
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 13:02
So Turkey is right saying "peacefull operation" and the UN is wrong. This is a blacklist topic and we should not discussing that. After all we are offtopic. As i said whatever happened in Korea is 50 years ago. Nothing to be compared with today. Is this a fact that muslins counries are not the most powerfull of the world. But among them Egypt, Turkey and countriesl ike Indonesia and Iran (For which we don't have data) should not be considered minor powers.

The most powerful muslin country is not supposed to be a super power. The most powerfull muslin country is weakest than many mediocre Europeans countries. I mean Dutch, Spain, Italy, Sweden which are not considered super powers are more strong than all the muslin countries (separatevely of course).
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 13:00

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your other world is also the one who occured the WTC incident itself to get a false motive on iraq, your other world  says it is against terrorism, except when it comes to pkk, european countries, example holland, supported this terrororganization, your other world would have killed all the armenians in a war when the armenians are working with the enemy, choosing their side and are making incidents which caused for thousands of Trkish innocent people, while the The Osmanlı Empire only drove them out of the land, your other world would have protested and meltdown the greeks for what they did in Cyprus before The Cyprus War, your other world is giving a fake-self-prepared english airport incident so much attention, but your other world doesnt care about the innocent people died in Lebanon, and your other world waited until israel won the war, which didnt happen and yet after this peaceful actions(leading actor: Trkiye) were made.
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 12:43

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Antioxos - 06-Oct-2006 at 12:45
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>