Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indias Parthian Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indias Parthian Dynasty
    Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 07:13
LOL
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 15:16
Originally posted by Rajput

Possible yes...its even probable to some degree that aryans of South India and India as a whole for that matter have roots in Iran, but even then it would not matter because there had to have been some degree of assimilation and intermarriage with the local populus down the line.  So for all purposes they would be considered south indians now, not iranians.  Aishwariya Rai is a typical example...she's South Indian and from Karnataka.  Your typical aryan of south india is of her complexion and skin tone so you be the judge.  Coincidentely Rai is also a title given to landlords in India.  I better stop looking at her pic...lol va va vooom!

Here she is a while back without any makeup:

Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 01:48
It may be true that pallavs were Iranians. After all who were the iranians, They were indians initially & later diferences came up.

the indian's are the only ones who have preserved the original Arya culture. Iran does not have that. its culture is islamic culture. Arya culture exists only in india.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 04:54
Originally posted by Iranian41ife

2.7. Anthropology

The depictions of Pallava nobles on sculptures further confirms their Iranic origin, for they are depicted as tall and dolichocephalic (long-headed) along with clearly Iranic features.

Pallava Court Scene at Mahabalipuram, 7th century AD
Fig.3: Court Scene, Mamallapuram 7th century AD (Pallava)
Note the long-headedness and leptorrhine (long and thin)
nose of the surrounding Iranic courtiers. Contrast this with
the platyrrhine (flat) nose, thick lips and Negroid features
of the Dravidian God Shiva standing with his bull in the
centre. Note clear Persepolitan influence on the pillars.
(Image by Michael D. Gunther)
Larger image

The long-headedness of these sculptures rules out an Outer Indo-Aryan origin for the Pallavas, while their leptorrhine noses rule out a Dravidian origin.

Ok I just clicked on the Larger image link and I request that this thread now be moved to the humor section. Dolichocephalic? Their heads look round, almost spherical.

I don't know what this Dr. Samar Abbas was smoking when he was on his "expedition" to southern india but it must have been even better than the the stuff he was weaned on  in Iran. LOL

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 05:22
Even we, north Indians dont try to call the pallavas non dravid. But this Irani doctor has the guts to take them on. Good. best of Luck to him. Long live iran that ruled & populated the world
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 01:33

Here's some pics of her without makeup

What's your point?  She's not wearing any makeup, and it's pictures of her when she was young with an 80's hairstyle.    Big deal. 

You're using Aishwarya Rai as evidence of Aryans in South India?  First off those are contacts, her eye colour changes with photo change, and most likely she's used skin lighteners and had a nose job

Why do you enjoy nit-picking Aishwarya Rai?  Just let the lady's fans admire her.  It's not the end of the world. 

God...You would probably go nuts on a website filled with Aishwarya Rai fans. 

Edited by RajputGirl - 14-Oct-2006 at 01:42
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 01:44
Nairs

My friend said Nairs aren't Brahmins, and that they could be considered Sudra to some extent.  Mind you, my friend is a Nair from Kerala. 

However, they do seem to have a reputation for being lighter than other South Indian groups from what I hear, even though very dark ones exist.   He told me that is usually why people assume that the Nairs and Bunts are Brahmins.  My friend was also saying how there's a stereotype that Brahmins in the South are the only ones that are fair.   

The Bunts are a merchant military caste.  Sunil Shetty, Ganesh Hegde, and Shilpa Shetty are also famous Bunts from Karnataka.   Smile

Edited by RajputGirl - 14-Oct-2006 at 02:39
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 12:15
Originally posted by RajputGirl

Here's some pics of her without makeup

What's your point?  She's not wearing any makeup, and it's pictures of her when she was young with an 80's hairstyle.    Big deal. 

Why are you making such a big deal out of it? I noticed she transformed and thats that but why are you harping and bickering about it now?

Why do you enjoy nit-picking Aishwarya Rai?  Just let the lady's fans admire her.  It's not the end of the world. 

God...You would probably go nuts on a website filled with Aishwarya Rai fans. 

Whats your problem, why do you post so much nonsense. I was pointing out that aish rai's green eyes could not be used like that guy wanted to use them because THEY ARE FAKE. Quit sniffling and whining each time aish gets criticized.  This is nothing to do with being a fan of Aish quit making up nonsense. Angry
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 16:53
My comments about the Aishwarya Rai nit-picking was directed to TeldeInduz and not you.  Read again and you will see that Telde is the one that made the second comment I quoted, not you. 

You're not a clone of Telde Induz, are you?  LOL  

How about you take some friendly advice and maybe get a girlfriend?

I know it's against your religion and your parents may make a fuss about it, but it might help give you a piece of mind.  Studies do show that people who date, are married, and have healthy sex lives are more happier and easy-tempered than those who abstain from such things. :)     

Edited by RajputGirl - 14-Oct-2006 at 16:54
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 17:18

My comments about the Aishwarya Rai nit-picking was directed to TeldeInduz and not you.  Read again and you will see that Telde is the one that made the second comment I quoted, not you. 

You're not a clone of Telde Induz, are you?  LOL  

How about you take some friendly advice and maybe get a girlfriend?

I know it's against your religion and your parents may make a fuss about it, but it might help give you a piece of mind.  Studies do show that people who date, are married, and have healthy sex lives are more happier and easy-tempered than those who abstain from such things. :)     

Why do you assume that anyone cares if its against religion or not? And if "people who date, are married, and have healthy sex lives are more happier and easy-tempered" then how do you explain your obsessive-compulsive behavior on this forum with outright beligerance to almost every single user on here who posts anything you don't agree with? Even a mullani wouldn't get so anal about everything like you do.
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 18:51
Originally posted by maqsad

Why do you assume that anyone cares if its against religion or not? And if "people who date, are married, and have healthy sex lives are more happier and easy-tempered" then how do you explain your obsessive-compulsive behavior on this forum with outright beligerance to almost every single user on here who posts anything you don't agree with?

Sure, Telde.  Whatever makes you sleep at night, hun.   

[quote=maqsad]Even a mullani wouldn't get so anal about everything like you do. 

Awww...did I make you that upset? 

Let's make it up by celebrating Pakistani Punjabi and Pathan Pride for life!  Clap 

Edited by RajputGirl - 14-Oct-2006 at 19:06
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 19:57
Just so you know, Masdaq and Telde are two very different people. Having discussed with both of them you can just know how different they are. That and their IPs orriginate in different countries.
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2006 at 00:11
Sleepy
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2006 at 02:09
But the mentality is common. At least when it comes to things Indian. Rajput Girl is correct. Try answering her logic.
kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2006 at 05:16
Vivek Sharma kindly explain to me what you mean by this "After all who were the iranians, They were indians initially & later diferences came up."
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2006 at 05:47
The Parthians were the Prithu people from the Northwest of India who were in the army of the Indian king Parth, who migrated westwards in about 3100 BC.

The Mad people (known to the west as medes / median) were originally the  Madra people form North West India.

Ancient Iran & Ancient India were one. Niether was named Iran or India.

For more info please read the thread Abrahams origins in India & Sun & Swastika thread amongst others.

kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2006 at 05:49
ok i will thanks.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 19:29

hahahahah iranians were indians? hahahah that has to the funniest thing ever said, personally i dont want find anything in common between iranians and indians, i mean its so surprising that the two countries are so close to each other.

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 20:57
According to the aryan invasion theory Indians have a significant amount of Irani blood.

(Aryan = Irani, I'm certain ever since I heard an Irani pronounce Iran)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2006 at 12:11
Originally posted by Rajput

Originally posted by prsn41ife

any more info on this indian empire? there were also iranic indian empires in the north as well, like the bactrians (?), indo parthians, and indo sassanids.

The brahmins in India are said to be the original aryans from Iran and the guy in this picture is an indian actor by the name of Hritik Roshan, if i'm not mistaken isn't Roshan a common Iranian name prsn4life?  by the way he's from the north.

Indian Aryans did not come from today's iran.... both Aryan invasion theory and Indo-Aryan migration theory both states that Aryans came from Central Asiafirst settle in todays Afghanistanthey were a tribal and nomadic peoples living in Afghanistan They were unquestionably a tough people, and they were fierce and war-like. Their religion reflects it dominated as it is by a storm-god or sky-god that enjoins warfare and conquest. This god was called something like "Dyaus," a word related to "Zeus," "deus" (the Latin word for "god"), "deva" (the Sanskrit word for "god"), and, of course, the English word "divine." Their culture was oriented around warfare, and they were very good at it. They were superior on horseback and rushed into battle in chariots. They were a tribal people ruled over by a war-chief, or raja .Somewhere in the early centuries of the second millennium BC, they began to migrate from Afghanistan to southwards in waves of steady conquest across the face of Persia and the lands of India. In Persia, they establish Persian Empire and in India, they establish the Vedic culture.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>