Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Rise of Afghan Empire and The Fall of Islamic Republic Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Rise of Afghan Empire and The Fall of Islamic Republic Iran
    Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 04:29
What Bubble?!!! It is just an avatar. Are you interested in Afghan Empire or my avatar. That is very interesting. No. That avatar looks like many different people. Also it looks like a boy playing in one of the Schwarzerneger films. I think terminator II. Even guys can look like that. Actually it does look like me.

I have heard from some Americans that Persians look like Afro-arabians and Afghans look like white europeans. I think they are refering to Azeri Turks not Persians.

Back to Afghan Empire. So what ethnic groups do Afghans have? I just tell you that I will post picutres for you showing that it is very difficult to tell apart Persians from Afghans. It is very easy to tell apart Azeri Turks from Afghans.

Persian Anousheh Khalili

Say Hello
http://www.deepdish.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=section.home&am p;am p;am p;id=4&sectionName=Music&sectionSubName=Media&re leaseid=115

Flash Dance
http://www.deepdish.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=section.home&am p;am p;am p;id=4&sectionName=Music&sectionSubName=Media&re leaseid=100

Originally posted by Afghanan

Oslonor,

I was just visiting your website and you say:

"If you want to know how I look like, I found this picture on the internet which looks like me very much. So I am using this picutre.

I assume you're referring to this picture:

Sorry to burst your bubble.  You say you are married to a Persian wife, which is fine, but I'm just wondering if you are a lesbian?  Because the picture you said looks like you is none other than this lady:

[/QUOTE]

Edited by oslonor
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 04:40
Thanks. That was a very good point. Another point is to move my thread back to afghan section. I am talking to many afghans on other forums and they are taking it very seriously.

Originally posted by Akolouthos

Guys, you know it might be much better if you addressed what he is saying than if you just wrote him off without any justification. Lord knows, I don't agree with part of what he is saying, but I would--if I cared enough--(which I do not about this particular issue), justify my condemnation of his views.

-Akolouthos

oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 04:42
I have never made any such statements.

Originally posted by mamikon

dude...you have no clue what you are talking about...mainly because Turkey is not in Central Asia, lol
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 04:44
All you say is correct. The solution is an Afghan Empire.

Woooah there, slow down Oslonor.

First and foremost, Iran is a Islamic republic, not a Aryan republic.  Second of all Afghanistan is barely functioning as a republic to begin with. 

Afghanistan and Iran share historical and cultural links yes.  But in terms of their unity being over RACE, that is a complete nonsense. 

Islamic Republic of Iran is trying to interfere in Afghanistan right now and trying to radicalize Herat, which is a unique city where Shias and Sunnis co-exist.

Please lets just all allow Afghanistan to BREATHE.

oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 04:53
and the hazara, uzbek and turkmens will go where?

What do you mean go? They do not need to go anywhere. Parts of Iran will join Afghanistan in an Afghan Empire. The Turkish parts of Iran will separate to another state. The guys that you named are all indigenous to Afghanistan with Central Asian culture.

Originally posted by Leonidas

oslonor your a racist day-dreamer that needs to read a book. How the hell did you come back here

oslonor wrote:

" What kind of race  do you have in AFghanistan?"
its not the nazi 40's. since when is it about 'race'?

afghanistan has a great vairety of people. from blue eyes to mongolian to dark Mediterain and south asian looks.

"Iran is slowly becoming a Turk country"
i would like to know how?

is it 'race' ?
coz that isnt happening, unless there sh*tloads of central asian migrating now, intermarrying and seizing control

is it language?
because persian is strong right now, the push for kurdish is also gaining in turkey and Iraq.

"Persians are losing their central asian culture and it is replaced with a culture from Causcasus."

persians are Central asian?

Persians here can correct me, but i was under the impression they have been in Iran for a very long time and alot of there development happend in iran.

Causcasus? whats that got to do with anything, turks dont even orginate from there. Causcasus<>turkish

"An Afghan Empire will solve that issue"
do you read or watch the news? Maybe start with looking out the window

" But Afghanistan and its people are actually closer to ancient Persian Empire than Iran is. "

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 05:35
Originally posted by oslonor

Afghanistan and Globalization

Some people look at Afghanistan as an isolated country. But that is not the case. There are two major forces in Afghanistan. Iran and Pakistan. Russia and India are too far to be able to influence the situation. Both Iran and Pakistan is trying to pull Afghanistan to themselves. The same situation exist between Iran and Turkey in Central Asia. What has happened in Central Asia is Turkey and Iran has started cooperating with each other and dividing up central asia into spheres and influence. The same thing is happening in Afghanistan. Pakistan and Iran has started cooperating with each other and dividing up Afghanistan. That is why Pakistanis who were attacking Iranian Azeris until yesterday have moved to defend the same Iranian Azeris today.

One Scenario is to dream up a Pakistani Empire and the other is planning an Azeri-Turk Iranian Empire. Both these options are not very good for Afghanistan. There can be no integration of AFghan economy into Iranian economy as long as Azeri Turks are running Iran which have totally alien culture to Afghans. So the project of a central Asian European Union type sturcture is not possible.

In central Asia , Persian-Afghan Culture have influenced those countries in the past. But that Iran under the leadershop of Azeri Turks is not the cultural inheritor of ancient Persia. Currently now Iran is more similar to Mexico than ancient Persia. It has the character of a Maffia state.

But Afghanistan and its people are actually closer to ancient Persian Empire than Iran is. What is needed is the creation of an Afghani Empire based on Afghans including Persians living in Iran. This combined force can remove Azeri Turks from power in Iran and replace Afghans and Persians instead. 

Full Article here:
http://afghanempire.blogspot.com/

has retardism become a religion in the world??????????

this guy is insane.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 07:06
He's fun though. I want to ask the moderators NOT to ban him. let him stay this time 

he's quoting himself for god's sake! (2nd page, 1st post)
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 07:56

Oslonor,

I was just visiting your website and you say:

"If you want to know how I look like, I found this picture on the internet which looks like me very much. So I am using this picutre.

I assume you're referring to this picture:

Sorry to burst your bubble.  You say you are married to a Persian wife, which is fine, but I'm just wondering if you are a lesbian?  Because the picture you said looks like you is none other than this lady:

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 08:01

@Oslonor may i ask you something? are you really seriouse by your statments, or you are kidding us and laugh privily?

Parts of Iran will join Afghanistan in an Afghan Empire. The Turkish parts of Iran will separate to another state. The guys that you named are all indigenous to Afghanistan with Central Asian culture.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 08:12
I'm at ur side oslonor.
without you AE is very boreing place.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 08:52
Olsonor isn't the first to make outrages claims on the pages of AE, though he seems to be in the running for some sort of infamous popularity contest. Since this is the historical forum section we should give him some slack and see what becomes of him.
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 11:17
Actually my article is published by the Persian Journal. Most Afghans think it is a very good idea. The question if very simple for Persians. Read this:

For Persians the choices are very simple. The culture of Tehran and Isfahan is similar to the culture of Tabriz and Baku. That is a turkish culture from Caucasus. Persians want a culture similar to Mashahd in Khorasan or Herat in Afghanistan. That is the culture of ancient Persia. That is why Persians do not want an "Azeri Turk Iranian" Empire. And that is why Persians want an "Afghan Empire".

The Afghans actually destroyed the Safavids Turkish dynasty in 1720. They sacked Isfahan the capital of Safavids.  It lead to Afghan Empire in 1700 which included most of the Persia. So it is not that strange as you think.
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 12:17
Can you explain what is insane?
Originally posted by Alborz

Afghanistan and Globalization

Some people look at Afghanistan as an isolated country. But that is not the case. There are two major forces in Afghanistan. Iran and Pakistan. Russia and India are too far to be able to influence the situation. Both Iran and Pakistan is trying to pull Afghanistan to themselves. The same situation exist between Iran and Turkey in Central Asia. What has happened in Central Asia is Turkey and Iran has started cooperating with each other and dividing up central asia into spheres and influence. The same thing is happening in Afghanistan. Pakistan and Iran has started cooperating with each other and dividing up Afghanistan. That is why Pakistanis who were attacking Iranian Azeris until yesterday have moved to defend the same Iranian Azeris today.

One Scenario is to dream up a Pakistani Empire and the other is planning an Azeri-Turk Iranian Empire. Both these options are not very good for Afghanistan. There can be no integration of AFghan economy into Iranian economy as long as Azeri Turks are running Iran which have totally alien culture to Afghans. So the project of a central Asian European Union type sturcture is not possible.

In central Asia , Persian-Afghan Culture have influenced those countries in the past. But that Iran under the leadershop of Azeri Turks is not the cultural inheritor of ancient Persia. Currently now Iran is more similar to Mexico than ancient Persia. It has the character of a Maffia state.

But Afghanistan and its people are actually closer to ancient Persian Empire than Iran is. What is needed is the creation of an Afghani Empire based on Afghans including Persians living in Iran. This combined force can remove Azeri Turks from power in Iran and replace Afghans and Persians instead. 

Full Article here:
http://afghanempire.blogspot.com/

has retardism become a religion in the world??????????

this guy is insane.

oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 12:18
No. It is very serious. I do not see anything wrong with it. What do you think is wrong with my article? If the Turkish parts of Iran do not separate then you will have the same problem in the Afghan Empire where turks try to dominate the state. That is the problem. By turkish part I mean only Azeri and Caucasus related culture and not Turkomans. Turkomans are indigenous to Persia.

Originally posted by Maziar

@Oslonor may i ask you something? are you really seriouse by your statments, or you are kidding us and laugh privily?

Parts of Iran will join Afghanistan in an Afghan Empire. The Turkish parts of Iran will separate to another state. The guys that you named are all indigenous to Afghanistan with Central Asian culture.

Edited by oslonor
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 12:28
Sorry dude you are completely wrong about IRAN Sorry dude
Anfører
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 12:30
Have you ever been in Iran ? or just make some crazy ideas  ?

Anfører
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 12:36
I read  some ideas that you wrote. they are ridiculous.
Anfører
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 13:46
You have to explain what is wrong? Just repeating some phrases is not going to explain anything.

Originally posted by sirius99

Sorry dude you are completely wrong about IRAN Sorry dude
oslonor View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 13:54

What do you mean go? They do not need to go anywhere. Parts of Iran will join Afghanistan in an Afghan Empire. The Turkish parts of Iran will separate to another state. The guys that you named are all indigenous to Afghanistan with Central Asian culture.

Originally posted by Leonidas

oslonor your a racist day-dreamer that needs to read a book. How the hell did you come back here

oslonor wrote:

" What kind of race  do you have in AFghanistan?"
its not the nazi 40's. since when is it about 'race'?

What ethnic groups?

afghanistan has a great vairety of people. from blue eyes to mongolian to dark Mediterain and south asian looks.

That is not an ethnic group.

"Iran is slowly becoming a Turk country"
i would like to know how?

Ask Iranians.

is it 'race' ?
coz that isnt happening, unless there sh*tloads of central asian migrating now, intermarrying and seizing control

Iran has a lot of people from Caucasus.

is it language?
because persian is strong right now, the push for kurdish is also gaining in turkey and Iraq.

"Persians are losing their central asian culture and it is replaced with a culture from Causcasus."

persians are Central asian?

Their culture is central asian.

Persians here can correct me, but i was under the impression they have been in Iran for a very long time and alot of there development happend in iran.

What kind of developments?

Causcasus? whats that got to do with anything, turks dont even orginate from there. Causcasus<>turkish

The Republic of Azerbaijan is a turkish state in Caucasus. That what they themselves say.

"An Afghan Empire will solve that issue"
do you read or watch the news? Maybe start with looking out the window

Watch news about what?

" But Afghanistan and its people are actually closer to ancient Persian Empire than Iran is. "

They do not need to go anywhere.

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 15:24
"Historical amusement??"

I didn't laugh once.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12