Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ALL EMPIRES Awards 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL EMPIRES Awards 2006
    Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 02:02
now at springtime ,every tom ,dick and harry are arwarding a prize like oscar, grammy and so on , so it's time to award some prizes to ae members.
here are some proposals:
The Larry Flint Memorial Award is shared between Mila and Poiroit ,for the  besiege of the forum with pics of more or less lovely girls.
The Hans Christian Andersen Medal goes to Mosquito for telling the best fairy- tales of the post communistic East.
The Wladislaw Tretjak Pin of Honor goes to Jazz ,foe making it  unpossible to forget  hockey in a history forum.
The Michail Kalschnikow Award goes to Maju ,the basque speedposter. He is the only one who can post faster than you can watch.
The Award for Surreptitious Advertising goes to The Diplomat for placing the name of an arcane german writer several times.
The Marx Brothers Award goes to Mosquito as well, no a joke, goes to Landsknecht Doppelsoldner for the most stupid name on the forum.
The Gamecock Award is shared between Maju and Azimuth ,but i forget for what !!
The Carmen Thomas Memorial Award goes to Komnenos ,for beiing one of the last supporters of the german rugbyteam schalke zero five.
The Moztar Bridge Rebuild with much Money from the EC Award goes to Mila ,for her particullar earnings of the bosnian tourist industry for posting nearly 1.000.000 pics of bosnia.
The Charlemagne Memorial Award goes to Temujin for his earnings of the weaponry of the whole world .
The Award for his lifework goes to Jhangora . This prize was presented by Komnenos allready.
Who will make further proposals ?

Edited by ulrich von hutten

poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 04:46
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 07:18

Yes,

I guess there's no need for an award for Ulrich since the Icelandic government must already have loaded him with them for promoting the image of the island.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 07:26

I have refused the award as I have greater things to accomplish in my life-time.

Theophos View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Theophos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 14:19

Originally posted by BaRaneykIchAa

I have refused the award as I have greater things to accomplish in my life-time.

I'm sorry, but that being said from someone who has a banana as an avatar....

"I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me."
--John 14:6
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 15:26

I dont belive i got 2!. I wish to thank my mom, my father, my brothers and sisters whom iv never had, my teachers, my co-workers, and all the people without whose support i would never get any of those great awards.

Now lets talk about business. How much monay will i get for each prize?

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 18:01
Sharlatans, you evil spawns of satan.... Do i have to wait until next year to candidate again.... treachery, been deceived yet again. Do you see the blood coming from my heart?

No bitterness here either!

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 03:28
Originally posted by Theophos

Originally posted by BaRaneykIchAa

I'm sorry, but that being said from someone who has a banana as an avatar....

Seems you didn't understand the signature.

I have greater things to accomplish in my life-time {real life not in cyber space}.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 03:31
Originally posted by Mosquito

I dont belive i got 2!. I wish to thank my mom, my father, my brothers and sisters whom iv never had, my teachers, my co-workers, and all the people without whose support i would never get any of those great awards.

Now lets talk about business. How much monay will i get for each prize?

Herez ur cash reward Mosquito.

Too bad this is virtual space.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 18:54

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 19:06
Ha-ha-ha. No, really.

Okay...sweet revenge...

The Special Olympics Award, for the person who wins enters and usually wins the most arguements, to Maju!

The Read What I Said Not What You Think I Meant Award, for the person who by the largest margin completely missed the point of someone's post and responded accordingly, to SearchandDestroy! (Maju was a close runner-up due to our personal disagreements )

The Great Post Fairy Award, for the person who posts the least and also the best, to Constantine IX!

The Scare The Neighbors Award, for the person who's online persona (avatar, signature, etc.) is most likely to scare people, to Komnenos!

The Republican Award, for the person who remains ideologically right-wing in the face of all reason to the contrary, to Genghis!

The Democrat Award, for the person who remains ideologically left-wing in the face of all reason to the contrary, to Zagros!

The Infidel Award, for the person most likely to be beheaded when Osama conquers the world, to Land of Aryan!

The Stewie Award, for the person who most embodies what it means to be Stewie, to Heraclius!
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 19:42
Damn, I didn't get the Stewie Award. VILE WOMAN!

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 19:53
Hahaha, I was going to put you but then I thought... who do I want to poke more? Emperor or Heraclius? Then I thought - well, both are Christians? So I had to look elsewhere... and I decided his Stewie avatar is better.

Also, you support Denmark. And Scottish? Oy. Xox
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 19:55
Well, Hercalius does have the English thing on me. Besides, Stewie's Scottish ancestor invented golf. 

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 19:56
Hehehe - by the way, with poke I meant...jokingly irritate.

EDIT: It had nothing to do with beatings or strap-ons.

Edited by Mila
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 20:01
And by Vile Woman, I meant "Why don't you burn in hell?"

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 20:04
Hahaha. Right on.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2006 at 20:32
And it's "oi", not "oy".

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 03:40
Originally posted by Mila

The Great Post Fairy Award, for the person who posts the least and also the best, to Constantine IX!

Haha, what the hell is that? I'm really confused by that one
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 07:00
I don't think that "fairy" was meant literally. Besides, it means you never post, but when you do, the posts are very good.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>