Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atheism in the world

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atheism in the world
    Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 04:01
Originally posted by Maju

Originally posted by Turkish Soul

I pray Allah that he created me as a Muslim.I am sorry for athesits because they are in depression and can't find happiness,strength.In turkish "huzur" After the events in Denmark I prayed much more for being a muslim.Only an atheist and dishonest man could do this.Muslims will never forgive that man.I am sure.Is he still living

You are also a fascist and you are showing the low moral quality of the adpts of your religion: people who only seem to think in killing. I dont pray: I don't need to... I am satisfied with my own role in the universe, which is probably of much better moral height than that of those fanatic assasins that only think in praying and killing.

You didn't even read his post.
Turkish Soul View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 05:52

Omar,thanks.They write their opinion without reading.

Maju a fascist don't say this: Killing people are not solving problems. Islam must bring us tolerance.When I see an atheist I leave the place without saying kafir,if I stay I try to explain Allah with all my heart.

This were also my post...So please be more careful before writing.

dardanos
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 07:20
I did read it: it was all nonsense. 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 07:34
I am respectful but because my signature you can't treat me as a fascist.I write my sentences honestly. I am respectful to the atheists but I am very sorry for them.
dardanos
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 11:17

I am sorry for athesits because they are in depression and can't find happiness,strength.

I don't need religious people to inform me about my pschycological state of mind. In fact I'm fine, thank you very much.
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 12:05

I am respectful but because my signature you can't treat me as a fascist.I write my sentences honestly. I am respectful to the atheists but I am very sorry for them.

Why are you sorry for those who believe in science, logic, and rationality instead of blind acceptance to what is stated in "holy" books?

I'm inclined to feel sorry for humanity because such a thing as religion exists.

Edited by Illuminati
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 16:02
You mean religion and sicence are opposite?
dardanos
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 16:05
Only an atheist and dishonest man could do this.

How do you know 'he' (AFAIK there were twelve of them, of unspecified gender) was an atheist ?

Edited by Cywr
Arrrgh!!"
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:07

A christian or muslim it does not matter is respectful to each other..All 12 willa pay these days I am sure of that..

I am also respectful to people who do not need to pray an god but I want to know why. I promise I won't say an fanatic saying if an atheist explains this.

dardanos
Serge L View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Serge L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:15
Why we do not need to pray? It's difficult to say not to pray seems to be normal for us, I can't understand why you need to do it.
Actually, your question seems smilar to that of a famous montain climber who ondered how can most other people live without climbing mountains.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:18
No no you understood wrongly.I am a muslim and I wonder why atheist people don't need to pray God or why don't they believe God.
dardanos
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:19
A christian or muslim it does not matter is respectful to each other.

That dosen't explain why any person who makes such cartoons must de facto be an atheist.
Arrrgh!!"
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:30
ok I am explaining.Jesus and Hz. Muhammed(s.a.v) are both ambassodors of God.If I laugh Jesus or I don't except him I am an atheist.The cartoons show Hz. Muhammed(S.A.V) as a terrorist.I beleive a real christian does not do this.They are atheists,not christians. 
dardanos
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:35
Funny definition of atheism you have.
Arrrgh!!"
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:49

Originally posted by Cywr

Funny definition of atheism you have.

I think it was a simple but true explanation 

dardanos
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:59
I think its bollucks. What if they're Buddhist?
Arrrgh!!"
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 19:01
I mean all people who has a religion
dardanos
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 19:03

No no you understood wrongly.I am a muslim and I wonder why atheist people don't need to pray God or why don't they believe God.

because science refutes the idea of an all-knowing supreme being. Some people want proof. Science offers proof for many things. But there is no scientific proof that "god" exists. In fact, the existence of god goes against many of the laws of science.

Edited by Illuminati
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 19:05

"there is no scientific proof that "god" exists."

But there is also no scientific proof that there is no god.

If you want a proof look around.Who can create a tre or an animal?

dardanos
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 19:09

I mean all people who has a religion

Why would a Buddhist or any other non-Abrahamic religious person care?
Hell why should a christian care, Mohammed is a nobody as far as christianity is concerned?
Its a false dichotomy motivated by prejudice. Behaviour X is bad, therefore anyone who engages in said behaviour must be an atheist. Presumably there is no such thing as a bad muslim/christian/theist, only an atheist can be such.
Arrrgh!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>