Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNorth and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: North and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!
    Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:10

well, I identify myself as Kurd and Persian when asked by anyone who knows that there are different peoples in Iran.

Qajar, those things are nothing to do with pars chauvinism.  No one denies any Azari contribution in Iran. I always point it out infact, much of iran's top academia is azari and they play a big part in government. 

This man is the authority on everything in Iran, he is Azari.

the problem in iran is not discrimination, not at all, the problem is religious oppression which everyone faces equally.

Persian is the language of Iran like Turkish is the language of Turkey.  all of the Turkish dynasties you pointed out used Persian as the state langauge, Safavi, Qajari, Afshari - if you have a problem with its use you can blame them, not Persians, they controlled Iran for 500 years between them, if they decided to chnage the language to Turkish it would be Turkish today.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:12
Originally posted by Qajar

What you excpect from Azerbaijan Republic and azerbaijan nations, if muslim Iran became a most closer alliance for Armenia, which is an enemy of Azerbaijan.

Iran helped Armenia to survive and tokeep their occupation of azerbaijan land.

Iran make a joint agreements with armenians to build new factories in OCCUPIED AZERBAIJAN LANDS.

And you expect something different????

The day Iran supported Armenia was the day AFTER Aliyev made propaganda against Iran.

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:19

look at my signature, i like many other iranians, consider myself iranian first, and then persian. 

EVERYONE LIVING IN IRAN IS IRANIAN, not persian.  iran is like the USA, its made up of many different ethnicities!

we should unite north and south azerbaijan, UNDER IRANIAN CONTROL

georgia and azerbaijan would still be a part of iran had it not been for russian intervention in the 1800's. 

azeri's have a major role in iran, the leader of iran is azerbaijani.  even teh shah's wife, farah was azerbaijani.

so azerbaijan will always be a part of iran. they are iranian, just like i am iranian, and just like turkomen are iranians, and just like kurds are iranians.

instead of fighting each other, we should work together to make a better iran for all of us.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:24

what is wrong with all these seperatist azeri's and kurds and the other ethnicities...

they seem to think that iran is under persian control and that persians are living great lives while they are being persecture against.

THE TRUTH IS THAT IRAN IS NOT UNDER PERSIAN RULE, ITS ALREADY RULED BY AN AZERI IRANIAN.  THE MULLAH'S OF IRAN PERSECUTE EVERYONE, NOT JUST THE MINORITIES. THEY HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS OF PERSIANS, THEY HAVE PERSECUTED THOUSANDS OF PERSIANS, AND THEY ATTEMPTED IN THE BEGINING OF THE REVOLUTION TO DESTROY IRAN'S PRE-ISLAMIC PERSIAN HISTORY!

WE ARE ALL SUFFERING, ITS NOT JUST YOU GUYS, SO STOP YOUR WHINING AND HELP BUILD A BETTER IRAN FOR ALL OF US!

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:26
Originally posted by Zagros

persian is the language of Iran like Turkish is the language of Turkey.  all of the Turkish dynasties you pointed out used Persian as the state langauge, Safavi, Qajari, Afshari - if you have a problem with its use you can blame them, not Persians, they controlled Iran for 500 years between them, if they decided to chnage the language to Turkish it would be Turkish today.

well, the safavi's, qajari's, etc... considered themselves persians right?  especially the qajari's for sure, since all the maps during their time were labled as Persia, and all the news headlines of them coming to europe and other places called the king of persia, or the persian delegation and etc...

so i think they after all the years of cultural mixing actually believed themselves as persian even though they came from turkic origins. so thats probably why they didnt change the language.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:59

it doesn't matter what they called themselves...  Turkists are proud of them and then they blame Persians for losing their language etc when it was these same Turkish dynastiesthat perpetuated the use of Persian.  There is nothing stopping Azaris who want to preserve their language setting up trusts to fund their efforts, same with anyone else. 

It is the duty of speakers of a particular language to ensure its survival, not the responsibility of people who supposedly constitute a majority in a country.

When we came abroad we set up "Farsi schools" to preserve our linguistic heritage.

OT: this is an autobiography by a Qajar princess, she calls herself "Daughter of Persia"

From Library Journal
In this poignant autobiography, Farman Farmaian brings Persian history and culture alive. Born in 1921 into the powerful, aristocratic Qajar family, her life spans nearly a century of tremendous change in Iran: from a sheltered childhood in her father's harem (there was an extended family of four wives and over 30 children) through her studies at the University of Southern California where she was the first Iranian student to attend to her return to Iran to found and direct the Tehran School of Social Work from 1958 until 1979 when radical students took over the school and forced her into exile. Intertwined with her personal account is the political history of Iran from the constitutional monarchy of the Qajars through the Western-oriented but brutal Reza Khan and his son Reza Shah to the virulent anti-Western Islamic Republic of Ayatollah Khomeini. This is also a cultural history of a highly adaptable people who learned centuries ago--in order to survive--to trust no one outside one's own family. Highly recommended for all libraries.
-Ruth K. Baacke, Bellingham P.L., Wash .
Copyright 1992 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0385468660/102-5359555-1936 940?v=glance&n=283155

Edited by Zagros
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 17:10

"Persian is the greek of middle east while arabic is the latin" -found it myself  

agree anyone?

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 17:41
Originally posted by DayI

"Persian is the greek of middle east while arabic is the latin" -found it myself  

agree anyone?

um... i believe the romans were more in contact with persians (through the wars) than arabs, and becase persians ruled the middle east at that time, it is ilogical to say that latin speaking people used arab to refer to the middle east.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 17:44
Originally posted by Zagros

it doesn't matter what they called themselves...  Turkists are proud of them and then they blame Persians for losing their language etc when it was these same Turkish dynastiesthat perpetuated the use of Persian.  There is nothing stopping Azaris who want to preserve their language setting up trusts to fund their efforts, same with anyone else. 

no, the point i was trying to make was that to the safavid's and qajari's, it was just another persian empire. they didnt consider Iran to be a turkic empire, even under their rule. they still refered to it as Persia. so in efect, it was still persia (iran, or vis versa since iranians never used the term Persia, which is of greek origin) just under the rule of a dynasty that wasnt persian. like today, Iran is still iran, just ruled by an azerbaijani, thats the beauty of iran, its a mixing pot different ethnicities, and these seperatists should know more than anyone that Iran is not only the land of persians, it is the land of all iranic peoples and home to some non iranic peoples.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 18:00
well it is besides the point, because they called their empire Iran and in the west it was known as Persia.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 18:37

"The day Iran supported Armenia was the day AFTER Aliyev made propaganda against Iran."

Propaganda?????

You keeding me mate)))

How is comparable a few words of Aliyev with 15 years support to Armenia in her war with your muslim"brothers" azerbaijani people????

Do you know that if there is no iranian help and support, Armenia never ever could survive and keep azeri land uder occupation?

this choice made by pars chouvinists who don't even accept existence of Azerbaijani state.

This is your problem, not ours. 

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 18:42

"The day Iran supported Armenia was the day AFTER Aliyev made propaganda against Iran."

Propaganda?????

You keeding me mate)))

How is comparable a few words of Aliyev with 15 years support to Armenia in her war with your muslim"brothers" azerbaijani people????

Do you know that if there is no iranian help and support, Armenia never ever could survive and keep azeri land uder occupation?

this choice made by pars chouvinists who don't even accept existence of Azerbaijani state.

This is your problem, not ours. 

actually, the regimein iran does recognise the indepedent azerbaijan. you said they dont?

the mullahs also support russia against chechnya.

there is no UMMAH! the regime in iran is doing what they think is best for them. they have no obligation to help you or to protect you, unless you join back with iran.

azerbaijan province will always be iranian, and the azeri's there want to stick with iran, heck, they rule the country right now.

and i think it is your problem. do you know whats keeping iran from blowing the hell outta you guys? nothing.  so before you think of trying to create a mess inside iran, just think about what iran can do to you guys in retaliation.

Edited by prsn41ife
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 19:18
@Qajar:

Sorry, I'm very very weak in history,

Would you enlighten me, Where is Aran??

Would you enlighten me, What is Atropatan??

Would you enlighten me, What is Republic of Azarbaeijan??

Would you enlighten me, Where was Republic of Azarbaeijan before 20th century??

Would you post map, which Refer to Republic of Azarbaiejan before 20th century??

Would you enlighten me,When North & South Azarbaiegan came into history??

Would you enlighten me, who was that Azari people whom fought againest russia beside Abbas Mirza in 19th century??

Would you enlighten me, who was that Azari pepole whom fought againest Ottomon(Soltan Salim) beside Kurds under flag of Iran under Shah Esmaeil command in Chaldoran??

Would you enlighten me, Who was that Azari people whom revolt against russia(when russia was going to  seprate Azarbaeigan) ~60 years ago??

Would you enlighten me, who was that Azari pepole whom fought againest Iraq 10 years ago??

I'll appreciate, If you give us ACCURATE answer

Edited by Land of Aryan
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 19:28

if anything, iran should reclaim azerbaijan, since it was territory taken by force by russia, and then made independent, when at no time in history was there a country called azerbaijan.  azerbaijan is iranian territory that is now independent.  azerbaijani history is iranian history simple as that.

i actually see azerbaijan a part of iran again in the future. not by force or anything but by economic and social unity. after the mullahs are gone, and iran is allowed to thrive again, this unification is inevitable, since azerbaijan is historical, religously, and culturally iranian.

Edited by prsn41ife
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 19:35

Iran before Russian intervention (also includes afghanistan) compared to today's Iran:

Edited by prsn41ife
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:26
1729: First printed map of Iran

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:30
our dear friend answer my questions by question here:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8503& ;PN=1&TPN=2

Can you please answer:

Do you accept iranians desiry at present time to claim Persia ancetry to prove their rights?

If your answer is yes, so please think about my second question:

Do you believe that modern muslim iranians are the same nation who lived in Persia a few thousands years ago?

If answer is yes, please explain how modern iranians who are muslim,with muslim believes ,traditions, culture, poetry and art can claim their rights for pre-islamic history of Persia?????))))))

thanks

I said, I'm very very very very weak in history

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 20:41

the fact here is that Qajar has no argument and therefore has stopped posting in here period.

azerbaijan shouldnt even be its own nation, let alone claim land that doesnt belong to them.

IRAN IS IRAN, AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IRAN. 

it seems as if the only ones who want to seperate from iran are those that arent even iranian in the first place

dont be jealous of our great nation....

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 21:00

The situation between Arran and Azerbaeijan reminds me of Macedonia and FYROM. The fact that Iranians have not pushed for a formal name change like Greeks show they dont see a real problem or danger. Also it would sound a little funny to have Former Soviet (or Iranian) Republic of Arran FSROA I guess FIROA is a little better

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 21:02

"the fact here is that Qajar has no argument and therefore has stopped posting in here period."

You are not right my dear friend. Qajar just simply want go to bed. It is 2 morning now in london.))))

I have a lot of arguments,which I will post tommorow evening.

"azerbaijan shouldnt even be its own nation, let alone claim land that doesnt belong to them."

Of course in your pars chovinistics dream yes))))....But in reality azerbaijan nation has their own independent state and more over, they were  rulling nation in neighboring Iran for about 800 years))))

"IRAN IS IRAN, AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IRAN."

Never read name of Iran in ancient history. I know ancient country named Persia with persian nation whcih has nothing to do with modern iranians, they have different religion, culture, language, art, tradition. The great persian civilization was dead probably 1000 years ago.

"dont be jealous of our great nation...."

Which nation??????.....persian?, iranian?, modern pars?,kurds?, azeries?.........))))

jealous??))....to whom?...to fundamentalist state?....to exstremist ideology?....to most idiot head of state which any country has in all times????.....to one of the poorest economy in Asia?.....to millions uneducated people????.....to country with no common sence on it's development and future????...to millions of emigrants who struglle to find their identity????....country which was colony of England and Russia in 20th century and then became a puppit state in american hands?????

is this a nation I should be jealous to??????))))))))

remember my friend, turkish nations are always won the battle.

Happy dreams my pars brother))))

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>