Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran Israel Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

Author
aryavaeja View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aryavaeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran Israel Alliance
    Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:25

Originally posted by Zagros

such a move i would support if the israelis started treating the palestinians like human beings and supported them for a betetr and more prosporous future.  And i don't think they should form an alliance "against" anyone, more to make the region peaceful and stable.

LOL

the region peaceful and stable? Never . Islam is not a peaceful religion. Arabians  are everywhere in middle east: Syria, Liban, Iran ,Palestine, Pakistan.... THIS IS THE WAR !

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:30
@Aryavaeja:
Pleaseee....
& read AE Rules
aryavaeja View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aryavaeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:33

Originally posted by Zagros

such a move i would support if the israelis started treating the palestinians like human beings and supported them for a betetr and more prosporous future.  And i don't think they should form an alliance "against" anyone, more to make the region peaceful and stable.

LOL

Persian situation is worst than Israel. you have no more identity in this world. No ones know who you are and see your history as a past. From 1400 years now persians are on Islamic domination.

Islam is not a peaceful religion. arabian are everywhere in Middle east : Iran, Palestine, Liban, Syria... so they must let Persian and jew alone.

Peace is a word who do not exist in the middle dictionary.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:37
If your "peace" requires the complete and total extermination or even domination of another people, Arya, you don't deserve to have it.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:41
 It seems we haven't Intellectual argument here
aryavaeja View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aryavaeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:46

Originally posted by Mila

If your "peace" requires the complete and total extermination or even domination of another people, Arya, you don't deserve to have it.

LOL, you are confused.

Israel is a small country in middle east. Arabian dominated all the ME. Who kill men and women in Iran? answer: arabian (palestinian, libanian...).

Domination is part of the arabian ideology and religion.

Super Goat (^_^) View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Super Goat (^_^) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:47
If Iranians have hated islam so much why dont they just convert back, you guys talk as if Arabs are holding you by a leash and pointing a gun at your heads!Confused

Arabians  are everywhere in middle east: Syria, Liban, Iran ,Palestine, Pakistan.... THIS IS THE WAR !

in Iran and Pakistan?? really...

Edited by Super Goat (^_^)
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:54
@Super Goat:
Personally, I like my head absoultly not on gallows
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:00
Aryavaeja - i suggest u familiarise yourself with our code of conduct and forum rules before posting again.  Consider that an informal warning.
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:01
Originally posted by aryavaeja

Islam is not a peaceful religion. arabian are everywhere in Middle east : Iran, Palestine, Liban, Syria... so they must let Persian and jew alone.

Peace is a word who do not exist in the middle dictionary.

If you read a little more on Islamic history you may realize that both Persians and Jews had major roles in creating Islam and feel a little more responsible about the current mess. Islam eventually backfired on both of them, and this happened when Iranians and Jews were actually the greatest of allies, at that time mainly against the Romans.

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:10

I associate it mainly with the Ottoman Empire and,
specifically in Bosnia, we certainly ended up as a
greater, wealthier, and more powerful nation. The
advantages for us far outweighed the disadvantages
so when I look back on history I have no regrets that
Islam was introduced, there's nothing greater my
people have to look back on a daydream about.

Sound like you don't believe in Islam as a religion either and just measure it based on how it has helped or hurt particular groups including Bosnians. If people really believed Islam was a religion that has come from god people would have believed in it regardless. Not Arabs liking because it promotes their nationalism, Bosnians liking it because it brought good time to their land or helped them fight the Serbs, or Iranians hating it because it started their period of dark ages.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:14

LOL, you are confused.

Israel is a small country in middle east. Arabian dominated all the ME. Who kill men and women in Iran? answer: arabian (palestinian, libanian...).

Domination is part of the arabian ideology and religion.

Hey: Arabians were there when YOU, EUROPEAN COLONISTS arrived. I would agree to some Stalinist or at least Jacobine therapy for the Muslim mentality but I don't agree to the last European Population colony, which is not doing any good. 80% of Israeli Jews (according to CIA) are born outside Israel. Why don't you pack and go back to where you came from?

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:15

Originally posted by Maziar

Originally posted by The Guardian

Originally posted by prsn41ife

Hi there,

I think Jew and persian should in the futur unite against the arabian-Islamic ocupation in Middle east.

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Arabian islamic vs Persian islamic+Jewish Israel.....or arabian islamic+Persian islamic+Nukes vs Israel+Nukes

Which is more likely?I think you know the answer

(by the way if anyone is offended by my expression persian islamic or arabian islamic, I am not trying to offend you)

most iranians hate islam now, and if given the chance, most would probably convert to bahai'ism.

and iranian israeli alliance is realistic in the future once the mullahs are gone.

and trust me, and iranian arab alliance will never happen. if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

Well, firstly I am not convinced about the whole Iranians not liking islam since they elected Ahmedinecad, and one more thing, those mullahs are Iranians.

So Ahmedinecad=mullah, but Ahmedinecad was elected by the Iranians

By the way, according to the Turkish newspapers here Ahmedinecad made a statement saying Israel should be wiped out, and I belive newspapers are partly reliable sources.

So the future you are talking about is a quite distant one

"Ahmadinejad was elected by Iranians" , are you sure? it is true, that a minority of extremists have voted for him, but the election suffered under cheats, many votes were disappeared in Nirvana. Ahmadinejad and a few other Mullah's servants like him were the only candidates on the election's list, all other were banned, so what do you expect? All Iranians have known Ahmadinejad will win, becouse the revolutions leader wanted so. Sorry but i can't call this election.

In a free and democracy election would Ahmadinejad have no chance.

Iran is full of muslims!Muslims get an islamic revulution!Which is why Iran is not a christian state today, or any other, they are muslim. the vast majority of Iran is muslim.  My source: Microsoft Encarta 2006

Religious affiliations

Shiite Muslim93 percent
Sunni Muslim6 percent
Zoroastrian, Jewish, Christian, and Baha'i1 percent

Edited by The Guardian
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:23

Iran is full of muslims!Muslims get an islamic revulution!Which is why Iran is not a christian state today, or any other, they are muslim. the vast majority of Iran is muslim.  One of my sources can be seen below:

Religious affiliations

Shiite Muslim93 percent
Sunni Muslim6 percent

Yes, and 99% of the Soviets were listed as Communist in 1985

What is your point. Is it that 99% of Iranians have freely selected Islam as their religion and actually believe in it

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 20:31

I suggest u learn the real facts of the Iranian revolution before u post more ignorance, i bet you didnt know that even iranian feminists took part in the revolution, it was hijacked by the islamists under their lies and false pretences.

Originally posted by prsn41ife

Hi there,

I think Jew and persian should in the futur unite against the arabian-Islamic ocupation in Middle east.

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Arabian islamic vs Persian islamic+Jewish Israel.....or arabian islamic+Persian islamic+Nukes vs Israel+Nukes

Which is more likely?I think you know the answer

(by the way if anyone is offended by my expression persian islamic or arabian islamic, I am not trying to offend you)

most iranians hate islam now, and if given the chance, most would probably convert to bahai'ism.

and iranian israeli alliance is realistic in the future once the mullahs are gone.

and trust me, and iranian arab alliance will never happen. if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

Well, firstly I am not convinced about the whole Iranians not liking islam since they elected Ahmedinecad, and one more thing, those mullahs are Iranians.

So Ahmedinecad=mullah, but Ahmedinecad was elected by the Iranians

By the way, according to the Turkish newspapers here Ahmedinecad made a statement saying Israel should be wiped out, and I belive newspapers are partly reliable sources.

So the future you are talking about is a quite distant one

"Ahmadinejad was elected by Iranians" , are you sure? it is true, that a minority of extremists have voted for him, but the election suffered under cheats, many votes were disappeared in Nirvana. Ahmadinejad and a few other Mullah's servants like him were the only candidates on the election's list, all other were banned, so what do you expect? All Iranians have known Ahmadinejad will win, becouse the revolutions leader wanted so. Sorry but i can't call this election.

In a free and democracy election would Ahmadinejad have no chance.

Iran is full of muslims!Muslims get an islamic revulution!Which is why Iran is not a christian state today, or any other, they are muslim. the vast majority of Iran is muslim.  My source: Microsoft Encarta 2006

Religious affiliations

Shiite Muslim93 percent
Sunni Muslim6 percent

Edited by Zagros
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 23:13

iranian muslims are not the same as arab muslims.

most of them arent religous. 2/3 of the population of iran is UNDER 30...

as you can imagine, not much of them is religous. and most of them want good relations with the west and with israel.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 23:38
Originally posted by Maju

Hey: Arabians were there when YOU, EUROPEAN COLONISTS arrived. I would agree to some Stalinist or at least Jacobine therapy for the Muslim mentality but I don't agree to the last European Population colony, which is not doing any good. 80% of Israeli Jews (according to CIA) are born outside Israel. Why don't you pack and go back to where you came from?

hear hear. I can't express my support enough

And again.
Originally posted by aryavaej

. Arabians  are everywhere in middle east: Syria, Liban, Iran ,Palestine, Pakistan....

You have no idea. Firstly Arabs not Arabians, Secondly Irani's and Paki's are not Arabs.
Thirdly I think the Israeli should be banned along with a couple of the kafirs.

Every considered, Iran has wanted a theocracy since, at least, Safavid times. They had a revolution to put one in, and they elected Ahmadinejad.

Worshiping fire was so popular everyone abandoned it in droves, its a chemical reaction!

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 00:51
wait...exactly why  Iranians and Arabians dislike each other. And do Iranians consider themselves as Persians heritage or  Arab heritage? (Probably the former I just wanted to  make sure).

Howcome Iran became muslim, but Armenia and Byzantium did not? (or why did Armenia and Rome/Byzantium become Christian while Persians did not)
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 01:02

Greetings all, good to come back to AE after such a long time.

Look at today's Iran's so called allys: Syria! Palestina! Iran support them with money and they side against Iran!.

Syria sided with Iran during the eight years war of Iran and Iraq. And they still allies to Iran. I don't see where Syria can fits in siding against Iran? Also, what is Palestina? PLO? Must specify.

Most of the persians are agnotist now and reject islam... Jews are waiting for a democratic Iran.

There is Democratic Bosnia, Democratic Malaysia, Democratic Turkey (except Army involvement sometimes). You don't have to abondon a religion to be democratic. Also, most Persians are agnostic? based on what statistics?

Who kill men and women in Iran? I thought diseases, Mullahs, and drugs. I didn't know they added "Arabian" to the list.

What is Libanian by the way?

D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 01:10
Israel's former air-force commander is also Iranian.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>