Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kashmir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kashmir
    Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 22:15
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

Rajput, I am not going to get into an argument over the Internet with you about something as ridiculous as this.

ofcourse you arent you're like I said before you get into an argument with on faki and they all hover around like flies on shyt typical fakiness.

The fact that you feel a need to boast about your peoples' unheard of "warrior-like" background

well if that makes you feel better than go ahead believe it, but I for one dont need to boast about the warriorness of my people you two bit twat!  your people are not even on the same level as Rajputs you fool never came up with architecture, science or anything even close to the accomplishments of the Rajputs and to put you in your place you cowherders are the ones who have an inferiority complex.  Our women are known for performing Jauhar and our Men for riding out in suicide squads where as your seed are known for being the bytches of the foreigners.

or that you are capable of fornicating a Muslim woman (I seriously doubt any decent Muslim woman would give you the time of day) tells me much about you and your "capabilities" LOLOL

I hardly doubt there is such a thing as a 'decent faki muslim woman'...

Edited by Rajput - 19-Jun-2006 at 23:54

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
Master_Blaster View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 22:45
Last I checked it was the Muslims and not the Rajputs that toppled a modern superpower, the Soviet Union. It was the Muslims that sacked Spain, the Muslims that overran Eastern Europe, and the Muslims that ruled Hindustan under Sharia Law for 800 years.
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 23:54

Last I checked it was the Muslims and not the Rajputs that toppled a modern superpower, the Soviet Union. It was the Muslims that sacked Spain, the Muslims that overran Eastern Europe, and the Muslims that ruled Hindustan under Sharia Law for 800 years.

Yea that very well may be so but your forefathers werent those muslims and honestly thats flat out pathtetic that you equate faki self with the accomplishments of others.  I have many albanian friends (MUSLIMS) who are worthy of friendship not like you mongrels the only thing you were ever good for was being the whores to foreign invaders....from the times of Omphis (Ambhi) your people have been spreading their legs to foreign invaders, be they muslim or pagan !

PS.  What sharia law you idiot??, the mughals wouldnt have had control over India or even present day Kabul or pakistan unless Akbar and Shah Jehan were given protection by the Kachwaha Rajputs you imbecile go read a book!  Why do you think the Rajputs were allowed to practice their HINDU IDOL WORSHIPPING RELIGION when these so called 'Sharia Law' enforcing muslims were ruling the country with an iron fist????  hahahaha you fool!!!!  Man Singh Kachwaha a Rajput, subdued the Pathans and NWFP tribal areas for the Mughal kingdom which up till then was paying off the former so they wouldnt harass the mughal (MUSLIM) troops!!  You FAKI just to clarify things you are an offspring of a Ranghar rape or a concubine dont equate yourself to Rajputs!

Edited by Rajput - 20-Jun-2006 at 09:32

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 10:22

CHAUDRY View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote CHAUDRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 21:32

Fake encouter seems to be a typical indian army disease. Sad

Following the alleged fake encounters with the Pakistani troops in the Siachen area, the surrender by fake terrorists in a bid to grab the cash incentives announced by the Jammu and Kashmir government has caused yet another embarrassment for the Army.

no comment
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 06:09
Originally posted by CHAUDRY

Fake encouter seems to be a typical indian army disease. Sad

Following the alleged fake encounters with the Pakistani troops in the Siachen area, the surrender by fake terrorists in a bid to grab the cash incentives announced by the Jammu and Kashmir government has caused yet another embarrassment for the Army.

If your talking about Kargil it's blatent it happened. It was even covered in the media.

infact we even have a topic on it.....

the question isn't did kargil happen, it was whether or not it's a war.

I've already shown you Kashmiri's accounts of Kargil through a BBC website, being shelled by their saviours, Pakistan. Tell me, if your liberating someone why use heavy artilary on them? It's even mentioned in the London School of Economics and Political Sciences website.

Also, Pakistan accepted the bodies of their dead soldiers back. Those six months in Pakistani history are actually quite amazing, from Kargil to Musharaf's bloodless coup.

but hey, the entire world has been lied to, Pakistan is obviously the land of the pure, the land where what you here in the news has to be correct, even if the country has a dictatorWink

I mean one billion people have been lied to, let's call the police?

edit: oh right! you weren't talking about KargilEmbarrassed

Edited by Anujkhamar - 21-Jun-2006 at 06:14
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 13:17
Originally posted by Anujkhamar

here's a picture showing Pakistani weapons left behind:

Ahhhh, here's a picture of Indian weapons left behind from their hasty retreat....

Inflatable Penile Implant

Semirigid Penile Implant

Edited by TeldeInduz - 21-Jun-2006 at 13:18
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 14:08
To be used if all ammo runs outWink
CHAUDRY View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote CHAUDRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 14:39

Anybody remembers sikh killings in Kashmir, by some 'islamic terrorists' wearing indian army/militia outfits?

The issue played during clinton visit to south-asia. Indian government, within 24 hours started blaming, as usual, Pakistan.

We all know the truth now :  So sad, again.  The indians tried to implicate some innocent kashmiri youth, whom they again killed, during a faked encounter

Hindu Militants Murdered 38 Sikhs in Cold Blood: Clinton
Sunday 4th of June 2006
Council of Khalistan

Clinton: India Responsible for Chithisinghpora Massacre

WASHINGTON, D.C. In the introduction to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albrights new book, The Mighty and the Almighty, former U.S. President Bill Clinton writes that Hindu militants are responsible for the massacre of 38 Sikhs at Chithisinghpora in March 2000. This reflects previous findings by the Punjab Human Rights Organization, the International Human Rights Organization, the Movement Against State Repression, and New York Times reporter Barry Bearak.

President Clinton writes, During my visit to India in 2000, some Hindu militants decided to vent their outrage by murdering 38 Sikhs in cold blood. If I hadnt made the trip, the victims would probably still be alive. If I hadnt made the trip, I couldnt have done my job as president of the United States.

According to Amnesty International, the attackers wore uniforms of the armed forces and were led by a tall man whom they addressed as Commanding Officer (CO). All Sikh men were rounded up, ostensibly to check their identities, and made to sit on the ground in two groups against the walls of the gurdwaras [Sikh temples] a few hundred metres from each other; they were shot at point blank range. As the attackers withdrew, they reportedly shouted Hindu slogans. On August 2, 2002, the Washington Times reported that the Indian government admitted that its forces were responsible for the massacre. India finally admitted that the evidence it used to implicate alleged Kashmiri militants in the murders was faked.

At the time of the Chithisinghpora massacre, Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh, President of the Council of Khalistan, strongly condemned the murders. What motive would Kashmiri freedom fighters have to kill Sikhs? This would be especially stupid when President Clinton is visiting. The freedom movements in Kashmir, Khalistan, Nagaland, and throughout India need the support of the United States, he said. Khalistan is the Sikh homeland declared independent on October 7, 1987.

The massacres continued a pattern of repression and terrorism against minorities by the Indian government, which it attempts to blame on other minorities to divide and rule the minority peoples within its artificial borders. The Indian newspaper Hitavada reported that the Indian government paid the late governor of Punjab, Surendra Nath, $1.5 billion to organize and support covert terrorist activity in Punjab, Khalistan, and in neighboring Kashmir.

A report issued by the Movement Against State Repression (MASR) shows that India admitted that it held 52,268 political prisoners under the repressive Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act (TADA) even though it expired in 1995. Many have been in illegal custody since 1984. There has been no list published of those who were acquitted under TADA and those who are still rotting in Indian jails. Additionally, according to Amnesty International, there are tens of thousands of other minorities being held as political prisoners. MASR report quotes the Punjab Civil Magistracy as writing if we add up the figures of the last few years the number of innocent persons killed would run into lakhs [hundreds of thousands.]

The Indian government has murdered over 250,000 Sikhs since 1984, more than 300,000 Christians in Nagaland, over 90,000 Muslims in Kashmir, tens of thousands of Christians and Muslims throughout the country, and tens of thousands of Tamils, Assamese, Manipuris, , and others. The Indian Supreme Court called the Indian government's murders of Sikhs "worse than a genocide.

The book Soft Target by Canadian journalists Zuhair Kashmeri and Brian McAndrew , shows that the Indian government blew up its own airliner in 1985 to blame Sikhs and justify further repression. It quotes an agent of the Canadian Security Investigation Service (CSIS) as saying, If you really want to clear up the incidents quickly, take vans down to the Indian High Commission and the consulates in Toronto and Vancouver. We know it and they know it that they are involved. On January 2, 2002, the Washington Times reported that India sponsors cross-border terrorism in the Pakistani province of Sindh.

Only in a free Khalistan will the Sikh Nation prosper and get justice, said Dr. Aulakh. When Khalistan is free, we will have our own Ambassadors, our own representation in the UN and other international bodies, and our own leaders to keep this sort of thing from happening. We wont be at the mercy of the brutal Indian regime and its Hindu militant allies, he said. Democracies dont commit genocide. India should act like a democracy and allow a plebiscite on independence for Khalistan and all the nations of South Asia, Dr. Aulakh said. We must free Khalistan now.

This is what i was talking about, Anuj !

Link for a full story eye-witness account:

Edited by CHAUDRY - 21-Jun-2006 at 14:43
no comment
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 15:26
yes i am fully aware of that and i think those men are scum

don't try and bring "Khalistan" into this, their wanting independence is long dead.

oh and by the way, absolutly rubbish source. the guardian is not a real source for anything related to this issue, as i state every time someone quotes them

tell me how the Indian government kill all of these people, is it by the army going round asking for religion? tell me, do aliens beam them up?

oh know, wait, its the army, i forgot

i do not pay attention to such conspiricy theories, what i can admit is the death of those Sikh men, and i feel sorry for their families but the rest of that article is plain bs. Go find a better source, the BBC are a brilliant nuetral source.

Edited by Anujkhamar - 21-Jun-2006 at 15:28
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 15:31
Originally posted by Gharanai

Coming back to Kashmir problem, I have recently seen the movie "Fanaa" and had lots of things regarding Kashmir issue so then what is the point of view of Indians regarding the story of the movie ?
Don't you think the best idea to solving the problem is to set free both sides  (Jammu and Azad) and let them make an independent new country?
But then we come up with the example of east temor, look at them what is going on there.
So then again the question is what to be done?

I've stated time and time again that I am all for Kashmiri independance.

I have yet to see the film Gharanai, but i will as soon as my exams finish, i've heard brilliant things about it.

If you want to see a similar film i suggest Rang de Basanti. It also stars Aamir Khan. It's about corruption in the government, and is a persuasion to get more youngsters into politics and positions of power to boot out the scum. It then compares this to Bhagat Singh, which i must say is amazingly done.

Aamir Khan is a brilliant actor in my oppinion, and im sure he is also the most patriotic Indian currently living in India.

Edited by Anujkhamar - 21-Jun-2006 at 15:34
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 15:42
Originally posted by CHAUDRY

The Mighty and the Almighty, former U.S. President Bill Clinton writes that Hindu militants are responsible for the massacre of 38 Sikhs at Chithisinghpora in March 2000.

Dead wuzu stink...CHAUDRY you still didnt take a shower dude?? ....countless muslims were also involved in the 1984 sikh riots that took place in delhi, particularly in the Jama Islamiya section of the city LOL.

Originally posted by AnujKhamar

don't try and bring "Khalistan" into this, their wanting independence is long dead.

Funny thing about these "khali-empty" "stanis" is that they're all big about slogans and hype abroad but when they come back to India they become your average 'house nigger' and are treated as second class citizens.  Whats more annoying is that they keep trying to gain sympathy for the '84 riots etc.  Why don't they ever bring up the instances of muslim attrocities, what else did they expect when their leader was going around courting Indira Gandhi (brahmin concubine), when she saw this guy picking up more power and support she wanted to end his reign....when you play with fire you get burnt! 

This sikhs in India don't want a separate state and are content with the life they lead, i've seen this first hand.  Another fact is that your average sikh/hindu marriage has been very common so they're all pretty much cool with hindus.

Edited by Rajput - 21-Jun-2006 at 15:56

Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 15:55
Originally posted by Rajput

Originally posted by TeldeInduz

The Mighty and the Almighty, former U.S. President Bill Clinton writes that Hindu militants are responsible for the massacre of 38 Sikhs at Chithisinghpora in March 2000.

Dead wuzu stink...telde you still didnt take a shower dude?? ....countless muslims were also involved in the 1984 sikh riots that took place in delhi, particularly in the Jama Islamiya section of the city LOL.

Originally posted by AnujKhamar

Funny thing about these "khali-empty" "stanis" is that they're all big about slogans and hype abroad but when they come back to India they become your average 'house nigger' and are treated as second class citizens.  Whats more annoying is that they keep trying to gain sympathy for the '84 riots etc.  Why don't they ever bring up the instances of muslim attrocities, what else did they expect when their leader was going around courting Indira Gandhi (brahmin concubine), when she saw this guy picking up more power and support she wanted to end his reign....when you play with fire you get burnt! 

This sikhs in India don't want a separate state and are content with the life they lead, i've seen this first hand.  Another fact is that your average sikh/hindu marriage has been very common so they're all pretty much cool with hindus.

You gotta love Punjab, had a brilliant time when i went there
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 16:01
I have family in jammu so I pass by Punjab all the time, love the women truly beautiful specimens....Evil Smile

varma View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote varma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 10:11
To all those europeans and sunnis and shia in  Iraq,,,,

Before u demand a Plebicite in Kashmir, the plebicite should be first conducted in Europe to know the feelings of the Muslims in France, Germany, Sween, Norway and ask them if they want an independent state...

ANd then in Iraq a plebisite should be conducted whther Sunni's and Shi's would want to Live together or not and accordingly should be the Nation divided...

You Morons.......Dividing and destroying is the only thig known to Islam and Muslims.....
       If Muslims enjoyed the Power of US cenrtaily many countries would not have existed today..Thats why Allay was clever to make them as depreved as possible to not to arm them, becosz he knows that Mohamamd has created a bunch of fools and barbarians out of Humans......

When u talk about kashmiri culture being different so they have to be an independent state, almost all the states in India have a different culture and far more older than Kashmir..
  Kashmir may be even older according to Hidnus it is 5000 year old culture but u know what, most of those 5000 years almost 4700 years was drenced in Hindu and Vedic civilization without a trace of any other religion, and so called culture and civilization the Kashmiris are claiming is not theirs at all as the Egyptians cannot claim their culture it is the same....

Do not comapre it with Switzerland, or Hong kong, Singapore and the likes, never in the history did Muslims built any civilization and nor will they build in the future ...this is fact becoz of the existence of the Quran...
  What ever they built in Dubai or elsewehere everybody knows it is the intellect of the infedels......

varma View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote varma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 10:15
post deleted by Anujkhamar

Edited by Anujkhamar - 27-Jun-2006 at 10:54
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 10:53
Varma, it's your second day here so i'm not going to officially warn you this time, but this is is an International forum and therefore you can't say such things.

I've edited your post so none of the muslim forumers get offended.

However, i do highly recommend you actually learn something about islamic history before claiming they never had a civilisation. They have had great civilisations in that past. In fact, while we're on the topic name me one culture that hasnt tried to expend it's borders? Ours has and so has every other nation on this planet.

Edited by Anujkhamar - 27-Jun-2006 at 10:59
varma View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote varma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2006 at 02:29
Anuj, U call it Islamic culture....
   In this forum visit the Iranain threads and u would know from the posts about the opinion of the iranians, not even they say it is Islamic Civilization...But rather they call it Persian and persian and Islamic has aa hell a lot of Difference....

Dont name anything civilization, if it is so the African tribal liviing is also to be called a civilization and that makes a fool of everybody........

Why dont u talk about the genopcided being in process in Sudan,Nigeria and a persecution process in Malasia of the minorites in their copuntry,  do u feel that it is going to offend the Muslims....
  If truth hurts let it hurt .......damn it
  I dont know why the people behave so foolishly ignoring the facts and masking themselves with illusionary security feeling and thinking  that the problem will go away on its own.
  Wake up. Guru nanak has said that " Kaliyug entered India with the coming of Islam"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2006 at 00:46
In regards to Kashmir, the current peace process must go on. Both countries need to realize that war is not the answer especially when Nuclear weopons are possessed by both sides so the result could be catastrophic.  the best solution would be for India to follow something similar to the Chenab river plan as envisioned in the 60's whereby areas north of the Chenab river are ceded to Pakistan with Jammu(south of Chenab and lower Ladakh is kept by India.  This plan is looked upon as making the most sense, as those parts of Kashmir north of the Chenab share more in common with the territorial integrity(communication, linguistic, cultural and religiously) with Pakistan.  Though Jammu would be left in India, territorily seperate from its natural affinity, it could act as a major trade hub b/w the two new and now friendly borders of the now peacfeful neighboors plus the district has a sizeable Hindu population which would probably prefer staying in India.  The border should then be made finalized, with economic and preferential trade agreement and the two nations can truly initiate a peaceful era thereafter.  Afterall, the endemic poverty of south asia is so prevelent that many economist believe it would take something like 100 years of peace to fully reverse the trend of chronic poverty seen in India and parts of Pakistan.  The move would have to be accepted and binding to Pakistan, reducing tension in the region as well as be binding to india, which could reduce troop levels, and help stabilize a volatile border, thus allowing both countries to work towards other more serious issues and global activities.

In regards to the Sikhs, I think they too will eventually get their own independent homeland or atleast some form of semi-independence as that would be the best way for them to preserve their culture and heritage.  At the current rate there are fears that their traditions and culture are gradually fading away and that their province is being gradually overrun by non-Sikhs thus reducing their population over a period of time a cause of great concern for the Sikh community.  They will have to be given a chance to preserve their language and culture, and it would be a shame to see such a people simply 'washed'/'diluted' away.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2006 at 06:17
I have been thinking about the following idea for some time now:

1) Free the border of any constraint (end to terrorism needed first)
2) Unify Kashmir in an administrative sense. They run themselves however all matters of security and defence are taken up by the country which controlled the land at the time.
3) Subsidise all tuition fees and lower business tax in the entire state, therefore trying to recover it's economy.

That will (like stated by the previous poster) thus create peace, meaning both countries can end this and carry on developing South Asia.

Obviously this plan will not be implemented for the forseeable future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>