Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kashmir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
ashokharsana View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kashmir
    Posted: 03-Sep-2006 at 23:56
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Kashmir is basically a stalemate. Neither side can defeat the other, and even if one did gain an advantage, they now risk nuclear war as well.
I think both Pak & India can use our famous rivallry to extend our influences in other parts of the world. Think about it, India threatens to invade Oman, Pakistan moves into Oman to prevent India, fire a few shells in Kashmir, Pakistan gains control of Oman
Pakistan threatens Sri-Lanka, India "protects it", fire a few shells in Kashmir, India gains control of Sri Lanka.
Two state imperialism.

Ha ha ha....Good Idea Omar Bhai...

Hope India and Pakistan forget their 60 year old rivalry.

Regards

Ashok Harsana

Edited by ashokharsana - 03-Sep-2006 at 23:58
The Real Ranas, The Real Emperors of India. http://ashokharsana.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=gurjars
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 00:05
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

Just because I said you looked a bit Chinese in your picture, why do you get offended? That's what I think, you do look like you got some Chinese ancestry, mixed with the Indian mainstay from your features a bit like some upper caste from Himachal Pradesh most likely, but definitely not an average"pure" Gurjjar.

I know Brother you are trying to frustrate me and u want me to leave this discussion. But do u think it is possible.

See My another avatar when going to a friend's place forr EID party..
The Real Ranas, The Real Emperors of India. http://ashokharsana.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=gurjars
Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 00:09

And see ...

Consul
Consul

Quote ashokharsana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 00:11
Anyways say Thanx to me for this free modelling session.
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 01:29
It's a thread on Kashmir, your nose still remind me of a Burmese/Chinese guy I know, and you dont look like an average Bombay or Delhi street Indian. You do not even have the right nose for a Gujjar who have nasal indexes of around 68 and a clear leptohhrine shape. Yours is more like sub leptorhine Rajput or something. What is the point of showing your "modelling" pics anyway? You do not look "pure" Gujjar in my opinion and it's just an opinion others might think you do, I have no interest in the way you look, perhaps some other men or women on here might so I dont know why you're showing it me. 
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 01:59
Ashok, I think you are right. We could better utilise the time for intellectual discussions with like minded people.

And Dear telde, I am not Digs or rajput. Not trying to reincarnate myself. Maybe you havve not seen my other posts where i have clearly mentioned that i am a Bhatt from north india.

Another important thing is that Ashok, digvijay, myself  all use are real names on the web instead of using something like telde ganges or telde yamuna. The fact that we have enlisted with our original names, itself is a proof of something, if you try to figure it out. So please refrain from lecturing us on reincarnations or things like that. We are not suffering from an inferiority complex. If you notice my posts, I clearly admitted india's weakness vis-a-vis the chinese. We will only claim the truth.

I respect you for your nationalistic fervour. It is the first duty of every citizen to be patriotic to his country. Howeever the AE project is not about petty fights, allegations  & things like that. I would say it is a platform for facilitating studies, intellectual interaction, analysis, research so as to understand & appreciate the reality & try to work for or promote a more harmonious future world.

For this reason I would refrain from answering / commenting upon any of the remarks made by you in your latest post as I feel that all of them have been already answered in some of the posts made previously.

PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 02:16
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

Another important thing is that Ashok, digvijay, myself  all use are real names on the web instead of using something like telde ganges or telde yamuna. The fact that we have enlisted with our original names, itself is a proof of something, if you try to figure it out.

My real name is Genghis Khan (and that really is my real name). Pleased to meet you Vivek.

I respect you for your nationalistic fervour. It is the first duty of every citizen to be patriotic to his country. Howeever the AE project is not about petty fights, allegations  & things like that. I would say it is a platform for facilitating studies, intellectual interaction, analysis, research so as to understand & appreciate the reality & try to work for or promote a more harmonious future world.

For this reason I would refrain from answering / commenting upon any of the remarks made by you in your latest post as I feel that all of them have been already answered in some of the posts made previously.

I'm not putting up "modelling" pictures in pink biker jackets in response to an opinion that the person in quesiton did not look Gujjar in a Kashmir thread!

Regards, 

Genghis

Edited by TeldeInduz - 04-Sep-2006 at 02:17
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 02:55
Well, I' ve decided not to comment on your remarks on this thread. But I stand by Ashok's rationale in putting up those pictures.

IT could have been anyone else. I am sure he would be able to post pics of others, if you object to his modelling. (But then you may choose to call him a fashion co-ordiantor or a designer maybe).
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2006 at 02:59
it would for sure be nice if for once you promised what you said in a previous post

Ashok, I think you are right. We could better utilise the time for intellectual discussions with like minded people.
Digvijay View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Digvijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 05:57

'47 and '65 you didnt win (Rann of Kutch) '71 you only won when East Pakistan Army deserted and 2 million Bangladeshis helped you. Kargil I'd say Pakistan won if you want to call it a "war". Siachen I would say Pakistan are winning too.

Utter nonsense.  Nawaz Sharif, ex Prime Minister of Pakistan, has stated that Pakistan lost a few thousand soldiers in Kargil.

So if your kin were not beaten why did you vacate the hills?

Living in delusion is not good for health.

-Digs
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 06:15
wot happened to sindh????
hyderabad, tharparkar, karachi,sukkur,shikarpur,ghotki and larkana were hindu dominated areas in sindh!
we were not even consulted or asked for our choice and we were given to pakistan!! not even a partition of the province happened.
If kashmir is in idna --its all fair, we don need to ask the kashmiris, our sindh was given to pakistan for the same reason and we were never asked!!
the partition has happened  and now we would not be drawing any border lines furhter on!
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 06:44
Very correct Aakash & I wish to salute the indomitable spirit of the Sindhis that despite being totally uprooted, they have become one of the most influential & prosperous communities in India in just 50 years.
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 07:19
Originally posted by Digvijay

'47 and '65 you didnt win (Rann of Kutch) '71 you only won when East Pakistan Army deserted and 2 million Bangladeshis helped you. Kargil I'd say Pakistan won if you want to call it a "war". Siachen I would say Pakistan are winning too.

Utter nonsense.  Nawaz Sharif, ex Prime Minister of Pakistan, has stated that Pakistan lost a few thousand soldiers in Kargil.

-Digs

Ah yes, but as only Indian news covered that he's not going to belive it.
Digvijay View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Digvijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 08:18
Originally posted by Anujkhamar

Originally posted by Digvijay

-Digs

Ah yes, but as only Indian news covered that he's not going to belive it.

Not really. Musharaf was so rattled by Sharif's Kargil comments in his book that Mush is writing a book to counter sharif and the book is supposed to hit the stands later this year.

-Digs
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 09:01
If thats true then I guess there goes the whole Kargil never happened arguement.
Kashmiri View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Kashmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 19:56

this is a good thread, finally we atleast see indians and pakistanis not fighting. as a kashmiri myself i would love have me own independent country, thats the only solution in my opinion.

Rajputana View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Rajputana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2007 at 19:04
Originally posted by Kashmiri

this is a good thread, finally we atleast see indians and pakistanis not fighting. as a kashmiri myself i would love have me own independent country, thats the only solution in my opinion.

Hi Kashmiri,

Indians and Pakistanis will never stop fighting, for instance:  I was listening to some ghazals on youtube and came across a heated war of words between indians and pakistanis regarding which singers are better....hindu/sikh or muslims LOL   

Point being, if they can fight over ghazals....you can well imagine what they'd do for kashmir...Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112