Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EU2 Mp game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EU2 Mp game
    Posted: 22-Aug-2004 at 15:59
Oh yea, everyone that can participate (not me, at least not this semester) should state their time zones for convenience.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
John Doe View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote John Doe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2004 at 18:09

think my timezone will be pretty whack

AEST

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 20:22
well, today we made an arranged game (mast & me) at 6pm (actually we started 8pm) Middle Eruopean time...that would correspond to 12am (or 2pm) American East Coast...we finished at 2:30 am (8:30pm East coast)
Mast View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Mast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2004 at 05:15
That was quite a game, me as Gujarat and Temujin as Vijayanagar. First we fough Delhi (I snatched Panjab from them), then Bengal declared war on some South East Asian nations, and we had a long and dragged out war with them and I gained nothing. However, Temujin's heroic fleet of 3 galleys managed to crush the Thai ships and he got lots of money in a peace deal. Then we fought Timur & Delhi together, where Tem got another bunch of money in a peace deal. I'll keep you updated.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2004 at 19:51

finished 1 and a half hour ago...this time Mast and our ally the Rajputs wer emore favoured..they could double their territories at the expense of Timurid Persia, Delhi and Hyderabad...I only managed to get baluchistan from the Timurids but it'll serve me as a bridgehead for further conquests...on a sidenote...my fleet of 5 galleys manaed to defeat many times larger and better ships several times...i#m the major naval power in India...I also created havoc on the bengals, which managed to betray our allaince THREE times...

BTW, we play the AGCEEp (or whatever that thing is called) Mod.

Edited by Temujin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12