Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’Short" History of Jewish persecution

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’Short" History of Jewish persecution
    Posted: 21-Dec-2005 at 19:10
Originally posted by Zagros

[QUOTE=Komnenos]

I have been to Ludice, a Czech village, where the Nazis massacred the entire male population(I think it was) because two soldiers had been killed by resistance fighters. There were countless such instances throughout Eastern and Souther Europe where Jews were not involved. Slavs were untermenchen and Greeks weren't treated much better.

I'm not quite sure what this debate is all about. Nobody is denying that the Nazi-Germans killed millions of non-Jewish civilians during the war, and nobody will deny that these must be remembered as well.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Onkel_Wowa View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Onkel_Wowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2006 at 14:59

Mosquito wrote:

"Could you enlight me about jewish massacre in Poland? I dont remember any massacres of jews in Poland between crusades and spanish inquisition"

Dear Mosquito,

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/sipa/REGIONAL/ECE/vol1no3/kielce. html

Onkel_Wowa View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Onkel_Wowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2006 at 15:36

In Short History of Jewish Persecution we can find:chemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />>>

>>

1903: At Easter, government agents organized an anti-Jewish pogrom in Kishinev, Moldova, Russia. The local newspaper published a series of inflammatory articles. A Christian child was discovered murdered and a young Christian woman at the Jewish Hospital committed suicide. Jews were blamed for the deaths. Violence ensured. The 5,000 soldiers in the town did nothing. When the smoke cleared, 49 Jews had been killed, 500 were injured; 700 homes looted and destroyed, 600 businesses and shops looted, 2000 families left homeless. Later, it was discovered that the child had been murdered by its relatives and the suicide was unrelated to the Jews.>>

>>

Now questions: Why government agents organized the pogrom?>>

No government in any country would allow such violations of law. Who got profit from this crime? Those, who wanted to see Jews in the Palestine. Russians did nor care about it at all.  And, by the way, Russians (as well as most of nations) were not   able to distinguish Jews from hundreds of other ethnic minorities living in Russia.  >>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12