Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My theory on ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arpad View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My theory on ...
    Posted: 23-Oct-2005 at 00:44

Hi, well here it is my theory on turkic ,, aryan people.

I believe turkic people that originated in central asia are a newer race than iranic/ aryanistic peoples . In other words the race of turks was developed earlier than that of the former ,,, reason --- here it iss

TuRKS are a cross between Iranians and chinese, and to a lesser extent indian people,, and as you go across central asia from near iran there are more iranic lookalikes, but farther east they start to have more mongoloid features, the reason being for the extent of crossbreeding , more iranics and less asian in the west, less iranics and more asians in the east,, and the language that they formed was one that was neither chinese or ianian but rather a cross , with a new vocabulary system.. wich gave way to the new altaic languages.. i actually read this somewere and it makes alot of sense as to how the turkic race was formed.....

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2005 at 07:20
mmm, I believe that they were a unique tribe (not simply a mix of Chinese and Iranian) like Koreans but from further north with a language more akin to Mongolian, they migrated west and absorbed new people such as the Tokharians, Iranian tribes and others, and that blend gave birth to the new language.
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2005 at 08:41
hmm maybe, they seem to have mixed with everyone and adopted things from others..... but who is pure these days anyways?
Never under estimate the predictablity of stupidity! - Bullet Tooth Tony
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2005 at 11:35
Originally posted by Arpad

Hi, well here it is my theory on turkic ,, aryan people.

I believe turkic people that originated in central asia are a newer race than iranic/ aryanistic peoples . In other words the race of turks was developed earlier than that of the former ,,, reason --- here it iss

TuRKS are a cross between Iranians and chinese, and to a lesser extent indian people,, and as you go across central asia from near iran there are more iranic lookalikes, but farther east they start to have more mongoloid features, the reason being for the extent of crossbreeding , more iranics and less asian in the west, less iranics and more asians in the east,, and the language that they formed was one that was neither chinese or ianian but rather a cross , with a new vocabulary system.. wich gave way to the new altaic languages.. i actually read this somewere and it makes alot of sense as to how the turkic race was formed.....

that is completely bull what you did read,

we have a proverb if may you heard once about it; "her grdgn sakalliyi deden sanip sarilma" means "do not think every bearded men is youre grandfather" the lession you may learn is do not believe everything what a Turkic race can be.

Arpad View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Arpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2005 at 12:08
ok i dont know thats what i think sounds right, by iranian i might have been misinterpereted, i ment iranic peopel like scythian, sarmaians and other iranians living in central asia. I read this once about the origin of turkic people, ill try and find it again. if this is not right and turkish forumers by any way find offense to this please let me know, what zagros said sounds like where im going, i thnk the thing i read was stating that many iranic tribes of central asia were absorbed into turkic culture and race.
 Post Reply Post Reply