Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closediran turks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iran turks
    Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 06:58
Originally posted by Aryan Khadem

Remember Turkic peoples are non-turks who speak or adopted Turkish language and are not ethnically Turks.

You drive me crazy with such nonsens!!

Byle pileri hala ne konusturuyon burda seko??!!

Let me say something to you, you will never ever gonna be a ayran or aryan wtf it is! AZERI's ARENT ARYAN

Edited by Seko
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 07:01
Originally posted by barbar

This is a forum, no one will check. Let's see if you are an Azari of Irani.  

You also remember, there are plenty of Azeris who call themselves Turkic rather than Iranian.

Never say terms like " No Azeri's will ever (no offence to turks) call themselves Turks..", as this will upset some of our Azeri friends who think they are Turkic. Anyway, you or your grandmother can't delegate the whole people.

He (that wannabe guy) is a FAKE one, he wants to claim azeri's are aryan, i never met an azeri who dont speaks azeri language..

YOURE A FAKE!

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 10:38

Originally posted by ramin

Pourya

I don't undestand why you insist so hard in reducing the Azeri population of Iran... what's the deal?

I am not insisting on reducing it, he is insisting on increasing it without any valid source. I am going by CIA information, I want to know where the figure of 28 million or whatever comes from, or are you happy with the spread of misinformation which our friend Jannisary is so keen to propagate.

The starting source claims that only 33% of Iran's population is Persian.

Excuse me?

I warn all parties in this discussion to remain civil and NOT make blanket statements without any source, namely you guys, Aryan Khadem and Janissary.

DayI, only English please.

Edited by Zagros
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 10:54

Seems that I have closed in on another hotly debated issue.

Aryan Khadem wrote:

Remember Turkic peoples are non-turks who speak or adopted Turkish language and are not ethnically Turks.

I can only make sense out of this by imagining Aryan Khadem might mean that 'Turkic' is for catagorizing people who speak this language. And that one does not have to be of Turk genetic make up to belong to the Turkic family.  Yet he also fails to accept that most of the Turkic speakers are from Turk stock.  So my recommendation for him is to provide links on this polarizing claim. Otherwise he may end up sounding irrational.

My second suggestion is for those who want to refute him. You could do so with logic that transcends anger. Its better that way.

Edited by Seko
Janissary View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 17:57

ok, ok, Turks are not going to give u those guys that u took in 1812 and 1827, ok?

Whenewere u say or want them to be, They are turkish, and some of u too, And also, there is no any nation that calls Iran Today. There is Fars or Persian, There is Kurds, There is Turks and there is Lors and so on. Those nation are from Iran right now, but they are not Iranian, They belong to their nation, Those 28, 25 or 18 million guys that u call "Azeriis" They are turks, who has turkish blood, and this blood will not just turn into Persian if u will want it to.

kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 18:14

Now there are two members that claim to be Azeri: One seems like a pan-turkist and the other seems to admire Aryan identity. Now, how can you expect us to acept any generalizations?!?

[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 18:40

aryan khadem  , i say u 

i think  you are child as 10 years old. and you dont know world facts.azeri is turks.azeri tatars turkmens uzbek kirgiz kazakh baskirt ................etc is turk.all of the world know it.

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 18:44
i post this topic only knowledge but  you ayran is not needed to get this subject
http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
Persian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2005 at 22:09

janiss, my dear, Azeris are iranic, are one of the most pure iranic peoples, and when you say azeris are of different race from iranians, you are a being just plain stupid, exuse me.

and this merced kid goes around forums trashing IRAN, merced do you have anylife, you pan-turkish racist.

im an azeri, we will never be called turks, and the republic of azeribaijan is ARRAN, the poeple are not azeri but ARRANI, another Iranic poeple.

*Edited for insults - kotumeyil*

Edited by kotumeyil
Iran = Iran, nothing else
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2005 at 03:12
Topic closed for nonsense aggression
[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12