Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCK Polll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: CK Who is he?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [35.29%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [17.65%]
3 [17.65%]
5 [29.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: CK Polll
    Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:27

"Ok... kill 12 million in concentration camps and tens of millions on the battle field plus some that got smothered in city ruins so that you can be employed. A nice look into PRC efficiency. "

Are you so stupid, you don't know the difference between Nazi Germany and PRC? Nazi Germany is in Germany as Germany implies, PRC is in China as the C in PRC implies.

"Ok... so its all good even if Hitler is in power as long as you have food. You know you have just repeated the traditional dictator's excuse for torture and repression - "improving the general lot of our glorious people." Mussolini, Franco, Hitler all rose to power under this banner. "

Yes, and that was my point about genghis khan. I didn't defend hitler if you're such an idiot and couldn't tell, I'm critisizing Genghis as not a hero.

"A nation with a Terminator governor and a president who can't even speak straight is your example of a politically-concious nation? Maybe a little more than China.... "

Its obvious to me you're an idiot and have problem readin, I never said Terminator governor is good, Chono is the one that does, you obviously can't tell what sarcasm is can you?

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:24

PRC I am talking about is you (I call you PRC because you are a bot) - and you stated that WWII was good for the world  

"good for you, but a commoner certainly wouldn't, you think a average mongol would even want to speak out policitcs? Even the majority of Americans don't. Human rights is secondary to prosperity and advancement this is common sense and the natural way that humans will do, some odd political skeptic like you might try to act different and talk about what you "like", but the truth is, you can claim what you want, but when you actually live there, you might very well think otherwise."

Who said that you said Hitler was a hero? I was responding to your writing just above and comparing it to the dictator's excuses. No Human Rights as long as we have food and shelter. Isn't that what you are saying?

Who said you said Terminator governor is good? I said your example of America as a politically concious nation is ridiculous.

Stop being paranoid.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:43

"PRC I am talking about is you (I call you PRC because you are a bot)"

difficulty with English?

"- and you stated that WWII was good for the world  "

Yes, on the long run, no one is sure.

"Who said that you said Hitler was a hero? I was responding to your writing just above and comparing it to the dictator's excuses. No Human Rights as long as we have food and shelter. Isn't that what you are saying?"

no thats what chono is saying about genghis and I gave an example of hitler to disprove his theory, obivously you can't read.

"Who said you said Terminator governor is good? I said your example of America as a politically concious nation is ridiculous. "

America is a politically concious nation, what substance are you on again?

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:43

"Stop being paranoid. "

I'm not, you're imagining it, or just oo stupid to know what that is

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 19:03
stop that bullsh*t about Hitler and Germany, that's utter crap...or should we begin and invite our dear chairman Mao to our nation's-hero discussion?
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 20:49
You can bring who ever in here, the fact doesn't change that Chinggis is not different from Hitler.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 20:53
warhead, you have to realize that theres a reason everyone alwyas argues with you, and you always end up insulting them....
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12