Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iran vs egypt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Anushirvan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Anushirvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iran vs egypt
    Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 15:04
Originally posted by azimuth

hah

well the Egyptian did enter 3 wars directly after their independance even they weren't strong and weren't even as powerfull as Europe and Israel who is fully supported by Europe so you can say they fought Europe.

thats true, remember the whole world was supporting iraq, militarily and economically, but not iran, well thats probably the same thing.  I give you that though, but see i thought the arabs would stay on their lands and resist, that was my reason for posting that...

and if Isael could've kept Sina they would never gave it back to Egypt so giving it back was for the israeli benfit too.

for sure, the israelies basically need friendly regimes in the region.

and what Iranin did to palistinans?

i dont see any iranias fighting with the palistinians, just talking bla bla bla. we Arabs admit that we didnt help and not helping the palistinains as we should but iranians are so happy and advertising that they are the reasons behind the palistinians resistance ! so tell me what iran did?

well ofcourse iranians arent fighting israelies, we give weapons, and money to the fighters. and besides the revolutionary gaurd in lebonon did fight the israelis with the help of their trained hizbollah.

with or without iran Palistinians will keep resisting the israeli occupation.

yes but not to this scale.

so after the US occupay the Iranian land soon you better convert your population to Zoroastarian and ally with Israel and do your occupation

what does that got to do with anything.

ok do that what are you waiting for ?

im sorry but we are civilized people, if we wanted to do that we would have done it along time ago. and besides, there is no honour in chemical warfare, that is just a last resort, if one's nation is on brinks of total destruction.

you think of yourself as a very strong nation while your people are illegaly imegrating to UAE and the gulf countries may be when you will do your dream we will imegrate to Iran illegally

yes some go illegally, but hey, that was iranian land before arabs illegally migrated there, so maybe its time to take it back.

and the Oil of Iraq is for the Iraqis nobody else. and Iraqis are not Iranians even the Shiea majority of Iraq are not even a majority Iranians they are Arabs. unless by Arabs you mean sunnies !

the oil of iraq is israel's and america's now, so cry me a river. and i dont understand the rest of the sentence.

and as i said you want to ally with israelis and wipe out arabs  go ahead.

you got me all wrong.

[qoute]

yea sure its a conspiracy right? then why bother and creat Taliban and Alqaeda and then fighting them back again?

sounds like a very stupid plan. [/quote] research

the Fact is the US didnt take full control of Afganistan and Taliban still there hiding and Alqaeda is still Alive.

al-qada are nothing but flies, if you dont mind the analogy, so they are basically nothing.

thos are the facts. and Iran is next incase you dont know, i guess you are one of those who support a US attack against iran.

americans have no balls to invade, and no i dont support an invasion of iran. why would I???

lol if they speak Arabic as their first language then they are ARABS, their blood orgin is not that important since there are no such thing as pure blood of any race.

ohh please you are sounding like a pan-arab and a pan-turk.

so you are saying that there is no such thing as Arabian land or what?

i dont think you got what i was saying, i was saying that back then mesopotamia, egypt were not arab lands.

anyway this topic is about Egypt and iran, if you have more ultra Iranian Zoroastrian Nationalistic agenda to share with us plz dont do it here go do it in the Iranian section and be carefull not to breach the forum rules .

good luck

what makes you think im a zoroastrian anyway?????????????

Iranian and Proud
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 15:28
Educated [non-fanatically religious] Afghans and educated (of the same religious attitude) Iranians see themselves as brothers, religion is the factor used by Arabs from the Caliphate (Samanid vrs Safarid) till Sa'ud (Wahabis, Suni v Shia) to divide the greater Iranian peoples, and quite successfully too.
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 15:40

You mean educated Afghan and Iranian who adopted pan-iranian history. Now, those won't go to fight for sure, we are just talking in realistic terms. That is what is reflected on the ground.

Of course educated people are above little divisions, but again, we are talking about realism on the ground. Now just to correct you, under the Arab rule, sunnis and shias existed in Iran and Zoroastrains. To remind you, Iran didn't become predominently Shia except with the Safavid empire massacring and forcing Zoroastrains to convert. And yeah, Safavids were not Arab. Please go over the prejuidice that Arab are ultra religious. In fact, most Iranians are more religious than Arab, which is good by the way to a limit.

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 15:56

I used Sunni v Shia in the modern context, it is well known that the Caliphate played Suni Samanid and Suni Safarids off against each other, you for some reason are saying that I implied the Suni v Shia in the latter context...  You underestimate me.

The Abbassids also had Abu Muslim (Khorassani) assassinated after he seated them in power and thus Babak Khorramdin (one of his generals I believe) rose in rebellion to reconstitute Zaroastrianism.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 16:00
And the reality of the situation is that religious extremists in Afghanistan and Iran hate each other while educated secular ones see beyond that superficial but very existent difference.
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 16:04

Originally posted by Zagros

And the reality of the situation is that religious extremists in Afghanistan and Iran hate each other while educated secular ones see beyond that superficial but very existent difference.

Correct, that is what I said earlier. Now secular ones are few in Iran and Afghanistan and they almost have no power and even if they do like in Afghanistan today, they have to reconcile the population desires too which is religious in both countries.

Thus, the card of Afghani helping Iran in a war against Egypt is good only for a fiction book. That was the point earlier.

D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 16:13
No, secular Iranians are not few, they just have no power.
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 16:24

Originally posted by Zagros

No, secular Iranians are not few, they just have no power.

Well if they have no power, then they deem useless in influencing the scenario.

Now, just out of curiousity, you said they are not few. Do you mean they are more than what I think? or they are a majority in Iran. In answering this, can you explain why Iranian chose Najad and not Rafsinjani as it is clear the later is more secular oriented that Najad and more toward reformers (both are not reformers, but Rafsinjani is the closest).

D.J. Kaufman
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 17:07

OK, you are drawing to much from what I say.

I was refuting you saying they are few. I will explain.  The poor people in Iran are religious and have some sort of faith in the Mullahcracy, the affluent/middle class are more secular, but the problem is that a lot of them profit fromt eh regime and that they don't want change.

Third, Ahmadine nezhad (or ahmaghine nezhad as I like to call him) was hand picked by Khamene'i himself, it is not beyond reasonable possibility that the elections were rigged.  Infact, there were complaints (450 from Tehran polling stattions alone) of revolutionary guards blackmailing and otherwise pressuring people to vote for Ahmaghine nezhad.

ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 17:41

So basically you are saying it was a cheated election. I know for sure that many enlisted names of reformers were removed in a filteration process. However, that revolutionary guards blackmailing & pressuring people to vote for Nezhad, i need to look for this in details. Because most news agency and analyst will say Iranian election were not rigged in the election itself, but in the earlier selection process of the candidates. I would have believed you better if you reside in Iran, but you are in Scotland, so we both are far from the action field.

P.S: Ahmaghine= stupid?

D.J. Kaufman
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 18:55

Ahmagh = idiot, sounds arabic so you know.

bear in mind there were no international monitors at the elections because they were not allowed (I wonder why).  And the reports of pressuring came from an Iranian ministry.

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:17
Originally posted by azimuth

dont forget saudi Arabia has one of the biggest air force in the region.
but they don't have pilots to fly them
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:27

they do have pilots to fly them !

Saudi Arabia's population is about 25 millions and only 7 millions are not nationals.

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:28
Originally posted by ok ge

yeah, Alhamdulelah Israel attacked Saddam's Nuclear plant Tamuz. He is a psycho man and probably he would have used them to kill innocent people.
Unfortunately he did:

"With more than 100,000 Iranian victims (1) of Iraq's Chemical and Biological weapons during the eight-year war, Iran is the world's top afflicted country by Weapons of Mass Destruction, only after Japan." (Wikipedia)
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:31

Ramin, we have enough pilots for sure and it is privilage here to be an Air Force Pilot. A lot of my friends tried to get in but admission is limited .

If still need more pilots, we can use our illegal immigrants and teach them the Kamakazi style . Just kidding.

Yeah Zagros, It sounded from Ahmagh, so that is why I concluded you meant stupid by using it

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:34
OK, no need to point at me!
let's just cool off. this is pointless
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:36
Originally posted by ramin

Originally posted by ok ge

yeah, Alhamdulelah Israel attacked Saddam's Nuclear plant Tamuz. He is a psycho man and probably he would have used them to kill innocent people.
Unfortunately he did:

"With more than 100,000 Iranian victims (1) of Iraq's Chemical and Biological weapons during the eight-year war, Iran is the world's top afflicted country by Weapons of Mass Destruction, only after Japan." (Wikipedia)

Ramin, I know he used chemical and biological weapons. I was talking about Nuclear ones and Alhamdulelah Israel attacked them. Better have a week Iraqi state than an Iraq driven by a maniac psycho man

D.J. Kaufman
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:42
well, you're aware of the fact that nobody found any nuclear facility in Iraq, right?
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:47
Hmmm, yeah. That is because Israel bumbed Tamuz Nuclear plant before it finished. Im talking theoritically. You know what i mean. If Saddam was left to develop the Nuclear power, would he hesitate using them? i dont think so.
D.J. Kaufman
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:52
the question then would be who would've given him the nuclear ability? US?! Russians? no, well maybe China.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>