Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iran vs egypt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
shayan View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote shayan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iran vs egypt
    Posted: 15-Oct-2006 at 12:32
^^^^^^haahahahahhahahah
Iran parast
mody504 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote mody504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2006 at 10:51
egypt will defeat iran as egypt is have much logistic....experience due to wars with israel.....and egyptian solediers moral and creativity is much more than iranian one
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 13:37
Lets say...Egypt regained their Pharoic government? Get rid of their democracy and claim their new ruler as a God and build a high tech pyramid facility where it is not only his tomb but a high tech missile silo. THe Iranians would be powerless!!! Its genius!!!!
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 09:04
it is a very silly thread (but hey it is a typical historical amusment 'what if' thread) since it seems to leave out the how isreal threat.

egypt is a capable counter balance to isreal and other arab powers. it would be in neither parties interest to make war on each other and hec lets face it with what?
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 08:34
Egypt will always side with the west now. They wont forget 67 when the others merely sat watching a war movie being shot in the sinai desert.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
The Gypo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote The Gypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 08:14
i dont even understand what the question is...

Egypt vs Iran...wtf man

They have very little to fight over... Besides the fact that Egypt is no longer a military entity as it was 30 or so years ago. Her place is as a mediator between the arab lands who can never come to agreements...:P

And to whoever said it,(cant be bothered going back to find it cause this is so stupid)...No, egypt DID try to help the palestinians...Sadat offered Arafat the West Bank from the Israelis as he was signing the camp david treaty...Arafat and the other arab countries called him a traitor and rejected the offer; causing a further 25 years or so of bloodshed...

Egypt's people do not actually care anymore about anyone...This is mainly due to the fact that when Egypt helps the arabs, they turn their back on her when she needs help...eg: the liberation of algeria and yemen and their subsequent inactivity in the 1967 and 1973 wars

As such, there is no reason for Egypt to war, especially with Iran...
shayan View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote shayan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 13:49
Iran will win... but well.... i think it will be Iran, Turkey (cultural and economic ties) , Syria, Iraq (60% shia with al sistani being a iranian) , Lebanon (hezbollah), Bahrein (the possibility for a pro iran revolution in Bahrein is like very high) Against Egypt and GCC (except Bahrein,,, i think)
Iran parast
Battle_Hymn View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Battle_Hymn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2006 at 21:56
Originally posted by azimuth

Palistinians kids fight Tanks with rocks.

And their Arab brothers who be very rich with oil dont sendin any help..

Kids in Palestine neednt war..

They need food,they need medicine,they need a future..

and about topic

Iran will win..

Edited by Battle_Hymn - 09-Jun-2006 at 21:57

This nation has never lived without independence. We cannot and shall not live without it. Either independence or death.
Ataturk

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 22:13
well you better forget about it too before it flames up again after a... let's see.. EIGHT MONTHS.
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Kamran the Great View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Kamran the Great Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2006 at 00:36

i feel so ignorant !!!!

there seems to be a war going on that I haven't even heard of !!

Anushirvan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Anushirvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2005 at 06:54
also it was because the safavids tried to forcefully convert afghans to shiasim. but no such hatred against iranians existed, which this arab guy likes to point out, and likes to make afghans their arab brothers.
Iranian and Proud
Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2005 at 00:10
Originally posted by ok ge

Originally posted by Anushirvan

, I heard about Afghan Arabs, but never Afghan Iranians.

Please tell me you are joking? You neve heard of Afghan Arabs? Go gooling. You & Afghanian are friends? Dude they hate Persians more than anything. Mir Wais Khan Hotaki revolted against Safavid rule and took over Kandahar in 1708. By 1736 Afsharid ruler, Nadir Shaw, gained control of the region. Why should they love you? you both differ even in belief between sunni Afghanistan and Shia Iran..

Mirwais Khan took Qandahar because they hated the cruel Georgan leader.  Mirwais never hated Iran, nor was their any nationalistic animosity towards Iran, because the nation-states never existed at the time.  He saw the decadence and decay of Safavid Iran, and he took advantage of it.  Thats it.

The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2005 at 12:51

so do you have a theory now?

No, obviously a mistake Zagros. Say I Got tired of capping after Arab and resumed my energy back hitting Africans 

J/K, will fix that...thanx

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2005 at 08:45
Cok, why have all muslim nationalities in your sig got caps except persian and turk?  at least I am consistent with my grammatical short comings.

Edited by Zagros
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2005 at 00:12
Who cares, maybe the Kingdom of Atlantis.  No doubt that psycho would have used them.
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:52
the question then would be who would've given him the nuclear ability? US?! Russians? no, well maybe China.
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:47
Hmmm, yeah. That is because Israel bumbed Tamuz Nuclear plant before it finished. Im talking theoritically. You know what i mean. If Saddam was left to develop the Nuclear power, would he hesitate using them? i dont think so.
D.J. Kaufman
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:42
well, you're aware of the fact that nobody found any nuclear facility in Iraq, right?
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:36
Originally posted by ramin

Originally posted by ok ge

yeah, Alhamdulelah Israel attacked Saddam's Nuclear plant Tamuz. He is a psycho man and probably he would have used them to kill innocent people.
Unfortunately he did:

"With more than 100,000 Iranian victims (1) of Iraq's Chemical and Biological weapons during the eight-year war, Iran is the world's top afflicted country by Weapons of Mass Destruction, only after Japan." (Wikipedia)

Ramin, I know he used chemical and biological weapons. I was talking about Nuclear ones and Alhamdulelah Israel attacked them. Better have a week Iraqi state than an Iraq driven by a maniac psycho man

D.J. Kaufman
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 23:34
OK, no need to point at me!
let's just cool off. this is pointless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>