Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The origion of the Trks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The origion of the Trks
    Posted: 05-Sep-2005 at 09:59

Hak-Khan I could see that your are over passionate about your ethnicity. Yet it does border on making you a zealot.

Since you have your right to your opinion:  "Turks didnt mixed with other nations(when and which turk married with an armenian or greek?, have you ever heard about that?)"

I have a right to mine. Are you telling me you do not know any Turk from a mixed marriage? I know many. I've met Turks married to Germans, Americans, Greeks, South Americans, Orientals, Kurds, Albanians, Bosinans, Arabs and more.

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2005 at 10:02
Turkey is a mega mixer of ethnics, but mostly with any kind of Turks.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2005 at 17:19
Originally posted by Mortaza

I think we should stop to origin of Turks but we should think future of Turks.

do you think we can conquerer USA? They are p____g us at Iraq.

If u dont know your origin and history u can not thing your future. M. Kemal ATAT鄄K

GEサ棰嵣 B尳MEYENLER GELECE倎N D嗍逴EMEZLER!!!

HistoryGuy View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote HistoryGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 12:51
I believe they came from Siberia. This is why most asians have slanted eyes because it was to keep them warm. And also to adapt to the harsh winter blindness.

Edited by HistoryGuy
堭堹 堛塈 堥 堶塈 堥 奡塈 堹堭堥塈堭 堮堹塈 痧堛.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 12:54
Originally posted by Tengrikut

I think we should stop to origin of Turks but we should think future of Turks.

do you think we can conquerer USA? They are p____g us at Iraq.

If u dont know your origin and history u can not thing your future. M. Kemal ATAT鄄K

GEサ棰嵣 B尳MEYENLER GELECE倎N D嗍逴EMEZLER!!!

which history ? created one? do we know our history? between 1900-2000 ? Sorry but I dont interest much for 2000 years ago, after all most of them are story and tales.

AydoluAtsiz View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AydoluAtsiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 20:18
wheather you are interested in it or not our history certainly goes back a lot further than the 1900's without having to look at stories and tales. and there are quite a few viable sources from other civilizations that have documented the turks in ancient times. the most ancient ones probably being chinese sources.
Trk duygusu her Trk踙ye en tatl kmzdr;
Trk lks candan da aziz bayra蹥mzdr...
Darbeyle g霵llerde yatan lk silinmez!
Atsz yere dmekle bu bayrak yere inmez!...
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2005 at 22:57

which history ? created one? do we know our history? between 1900-2000 ? Sorry but I dont interest much for 2000 years ago, after all most of them are story and tales.

Not everything is based on stories or tales.every nation's history have tales, the catch is to learn and respect  them wheter they are true or not.

"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123