Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedChina is Multiracial and Chinggis is a Chinese Hero, Period!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: China is Multiracial and Chinggis is a Chinese Hero, Period!
    Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 17:31

"Who said Europe was one?"

Applying your logic it would be.

" I said there was concept of nationality in China - isn't that why they called all other people, some of whom were their technological surperiors "barians"?"

Poor example, as with Europe. This is more to do with ethnocentricity and cultural centered bias than anything with nation.

"otherwise why would Gengis Khan have been prejudiced to Chinese, prefering to use Islamic Arab/Persian officials rather than the natives even in China? "

Genghis did use Chinese, Ye lu chu Tasi was a native of China. you've confused the later khans with him.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 19:05

I said there was a concept of nationality? How does that relate to Europe being in pieces???

Isn't culture + ethnicity + religion practically nationality? What else is there to "nationality"??? Wether Black, Asian or Caucasian all those who live the American ways of life are American are they not?

Aha so there was prejudice against Chinese as you admitted it.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 21:52

"I said there was a concept of nationality? How does that relate to Europe being in pieces??? "

It relates to it because Europe in the 19th century also view the world as barbaric, but that doesn't mean Europe is a nationality just like China is not beccuase it view opthers as barbarian.

"Isn't culture + ethnicity + religion practically nationality?"

No, or the United States in the late 1700s would be the same nation as Britain which it wasn't.

"What else is there to "nationality"??? Wether Black, Asian or Caucasian all those who live the American ways of life are American are they not?"

You already mentioned it yourself, Black, asians and whites are different ethnic groups, they could very well have different religion and cul;ture but as long as they are citizens of the united states and feel themselves to be American they are Aerican, thus your culture + ethnicity + religion practically nationality statement is puer wrong.

"What else is there to "nationality"??? "

Very simple, a political identity.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:05

Who said China is one? I said China viewed others as barbaric, so there must be nationalities! Same with Europe. If there were no other nationalities, as Clive suggested, would they view others barbaric? I don't think so.

No, United States was mostly Prostestant which was different from English Anglicans, and their culture was starkly different from the British. If not, how could they speak different dilects of English?

No. They may be ethnically different but they are culturally the same, which is something greater. Note that my equation is made up off adding, meaning that not every factor has the same significance.

Bah! So just because Chechens are inside Russia they are not a nationality of their own? Nonsense.

So, if you were to name parts of China conquered by Japan, you would call them Japanese right?

So my equation stands.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:16

"Who said China is one?"

No one, niether did I.

" I said China viewed others as barbaric, so there must be nationalities! Same with Europe. If there were no other nationalities, as Clive suggested, would they view others barbaric? I don't think so. "

No, they view others barbaric because they are culturally different, not because they are of different nationality. even a white supremisist American will look down on black americans, but are they different nationality?

"No. They may be ethnically different but they are culturally the same, which is something greater. Note that my equation is made up off adding, meaning that not every factor has the same significance."

No to what? So you are saying the United states and Britain are the same nationality? If so you're paranoid.

"So, if you were to name parts of China conquered by Japan, you would call them Japanese right?"

No because Japan never declared legitimacy to the Chinese throne.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:53

So you are saying that Chinese and Mongols were of same nationality but culturally different? What a joke...

Uh.. but I never heard KKK and white-supremist-trash calling Blacks, "barbarians"! So your point is outside the issue.

I just explained to you that culture in Britain was different from United States. I also said that their religion was different. Also, to add, there were a number of German, Irish, Dutch and othe non-Brits in America as well. Furthermore, their economy was far different from the British. Thus they are two different nationalities! You just ignore my words totally in the former post...

Oh no they actually did when they made the Last Emperor (Puyi?) the Emperor of Manchuguo.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:03

"So you are saying that Chinese and Mongols were of same nationality but culturally different? What a joke..."

No i did not say that so the joke is on you. And those inner mongolians that do think they are chi8nese are chinese.

"Uh.. but I never heard KKK and white-supremist-trash calling Blacks, "barbarians"! So your point is outside the issue."

Barbarians, inferior race, the concept is the same.

"I just explained to you that culture in Britain was different from United States. I also said that their religion was different. Also, to add, there were a number of German, Irish, Dutch and othe non-Brits in America as well."

The difference is no more than difference between the different states within china itself. Chinese in Manchuria has a different culture than they are in canton too so whats your point?

"Oh no they actually did when they made the Last Emperor (Puyi?) the Emperor of Manchuguo."

?

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:21

You said they are culturally different but of same nationality! Thus Mongols were Chinese according to you.

My point is that America is  distinct from Britain in culture, religion and ethnicity, thus a unique nation. You said that according to my theory that is not the cause - i just disproved it.

Manchuguo, do you not recognize it?

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:27

"You said they are culturally different but of same nationality! Thus Mongols were Chinese according to you."

No i didn't, I clearly mentioned mongols is a different nationality but those in inner mongolia who claim they are chinese are chinese, don't accuse me of something i didn't say.

"My point is that America is  distinct from Britain in culture, religion and ethnicity, thus a unique nation. You said that according to my theory that is not the cause - i just disproved it."

All places has distinctions, mongols also have distinction with other mongols, the point is Britain and America's difference is slight and they are of the same cultural and ethnic stock.

"Manchuguo, do you not recognize it?"

What about it?

babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 08:12
Originally posted by Evildoer

Manchuguo, do you not recognize it?

no decent chinese would recognize the manchukuo...

Chono View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:17

Originally posted by cliveersknell

CHono
Why do you skip the topic of Galdan? Mahamu? or Esen Khongtaiji?
Looks like you fear these three gentlemen. Do you remember
that your forefather in the 17th century had to go on his knees and beg emperor kangxi to save the Khalkha nation and people from the wrath of Galdan?

Clive

Topic of Galdan? What does this topic have to do with anything? Half of my family is oirat, so I should be all proud and sinified that this part of my ancestors beat the other part at some point of time? And I should stigmatize myself right after that, because the other part of my ancestors allowed themselves to lose a war? I repeat, you don't know anything to talk about us mongols. We got our contradictions, we got our problems, and that's our business.

And what does the economic and social situation in Mongolia have to do wih CK? The fact that we got more freedom, are more progressive than you in PRC is hurting your miserable ego? Mongolians working as taxi drivers in Beijing is just in your fantasy. And I bet your wife would go whoring anytime too, if she married a dumbass like you. Economic cooperation with PRC? Off course I'm all for it, in fact, I'm working on that myself. So what does this all have to do with CK?

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:57

"And what does the economic and social situation in Mongolia have to do wih CK? The fact that we got more freedom, are more progressive than you in PRC is hurting your miserable ego?"

More progressiveness? What planet are you from? You call a semi nomadic wasteleand with horses and motorcycles as the main tool and half the people living in huts with less than half the salary of PRC as progressive?

"Mongolians working as taxi drivers in Beijing is just in your fantasy."

No, its a fact, you're just ignorant of it.

" And I bet your wife would go whoring anytime too, if she married a dumbass like you. "

From what I've seen you're just as dumb.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:07

Oh, Texas has distinction with New York as a mongol tribe has distinction with one another.

PRC is progressive because it resembles 1984 (Orwell). Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength. War is Peace. Adopt these and go foward to victory!

You said that Japanese never propped up an Emperor over China. They did in case of Manchguo. So all Manchurians must have been Japanese back then since they are under Japan's political control according to you.

There are Indian doctors working as taxidrivers in Canada and Chinese rocket scientist working as a restaurent waiter...  Want to boast more about your civillized country?

Warhead, you are so intelligent because you think that Taiwan is attacking China since its demonstrators are protesting against its own corrupt government.  Gives an insight into what PRC defines as "intelligence" dosn't it?

No decent human being will recognize Chinese rule over any part of Mongolia or Tibet. Only beasts do.  By the way that is a compliment.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:20

"Oh, Texas has distinction with New York as a mongol tribe has distinction with one another. "

Yes and same with the whole of Britain with the United States

"You said that Japanese never propped up an Emperor over China. They did in case of Manchguo. So all Manchurians must have been Japanese back then since they are under Japan's political control according to you. "

No, Japan set up a Manchu emperor, their emperor did not become the emperor of manzhou guo, that was my point.

"There are Indian doctors working as taxidrivers in Canada and Chinese rocket scientist working as a restaurent waiter...  Want to boast more about your civillized country?"

I'm not boasting anything, China is a slum, but mongolia and India is much worse, now are you done with your foul poilitical arguments and acutually turn to history?

"Warhead, you are so intelligent because you think that Taiwan is attacking China since its demonstrators are protesting against its own corrupt government. "

I didn't think Taiwan is attacking China, what substance are you on?

"No decent human being will recognize Chinese rule over any part of Mongolia or Tibet. Only beasts do.  By the way that is a compliment. "

No one claims PRC owns mongolia, Beasts are still superior to subhuman losers like you.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:33

No... A texan is less different from a new yorker than he is from a Brit.

You just talked about Mongolian taxidrivers in Beijing. Would you stop "forgetting" your own words?

Oh no, they don't drag people and beat the pulp out of them just for insulting the governemnt in India and they have a multi-party system, although corrupt.

Note the wording of my phrase - "any part of Mongolia".

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:36

"No... A texan is less different from a new yorker than he is from a Brit. "

Now it isn't, back in the early 19th century it was. 

"You just talked about Mongolian taxidrivers in Beijing. Would you stop "forgetting" your own words? "

forget what? Whats wrong with mongolian taxi drivers?

"Oh no, they don't drag people and beat the pulp out of them just for insulting the governemnt in India and they have a multi-party system, although corrupt. "

Neither do they in PRC, what period are you living in? the 60s?

"Note the wording of my phrase - "any part of Mongolia"."

And you have no prove just like the rest of your bullsh*t.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:15

Actually no. Texans were actually immigrants from other States in US. They immigrated to Mexico in early part of 1800's and in 1836 they declared independence, and joined the US later on. So they are bascically Americans who went to live south, and then grabbed land from Mexicans.

Your tone of speech is that Mongols are so desperate that they have to come to China to work. What about Chinese boat people who crowd to Canada risking their lives?

What about these Human Rights Violations?:

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/chn-010904-action-eng

http://www.amnestyusa.org/women/index.do

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2004/09/09/china9325.htm

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:46

"Actually no. Texans were actually immigrants from other States in US. They immigrated to Mexico in early part of 1800's and in 1836 they declared independence, and joined the US later on. So they are bascically Americans who went to live south, and then grabbed land from Mexicans. "

No to what? I'm talking about Cultural difference you idiot. And the south is very much culturally different from the north until well afte the civil war.

"Your tone of speech is that Mongols are so desperate that they have to come to China to work. What about Chinese boat people who crowd to Canada risking their lives?"

Yeah ,Chinese people are desperate, only the mongol people are so poor that they even enter a place as desperate as that of China.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:49

"What about these Human Rights Violations?:"

What about them, they broke the law. Is that wrong, its just that China's laws are harsher, what are you bitching about?

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 19:28
ah stop this, this ahs nothign to do with histroy, i#ll ask a mod to close the threads and ban this "hero" topic...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>