Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

We Central Asians.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Central Asians.
    Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 11:54
Originally posted by perdon

Originally posted by gok_toruk

who are these ? TURKMEN ? they don't even dress like central asian !

They may live in Turkmenistan but they're not ethnic Turkmen.

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 11:56

who are these ? uyhgur ? don't make me laugh !! my ex-girl friend is uyhgur from astana (capital of Qozoqiston ),she is just sitting beside me !!

They look like Siberian Turks, southern or northern.  I'll guess Hakas.

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 00:19
Originally posted by Feramez

who are these ? TURKMEN ? they don't even dress like central asian !

They may live in Turkmenistan but they're not ethnic Turkmen.

according  to the background ,I don't think this is turkmenistan!!

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 02:55

Dear Perdon,

Hi there. Welcome back. Well, you may think I'm not Central Asian. But, you and me know that not all Turkmens/ Uzbeks wear their traditional customs everday. Anyhow, I could have known better before that I shouldn't send pictures here to start wars. Thanks mate.

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 06:47

Dear Gok_toruk:

Could you please stop your nonsense? Who ever asked you this favor to introduce the centeral asians to the members? Please, this is a forum, a place to discuss, not a place to copy and paste your unreliable documents, or if you really want to share, just give the link, and save your time.

Could I ask you a favor? Don't make yourself look stupid.

BTW, Your Mongoloid look doesn't justifiy your claim that pure Turks are Mongoloid.

Sorry for my words, I may get a little agitated by your posts.

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 06:51
Originally posted by barbar

Dear Gok_toruk:

Could you please stop your nonsense? Who ever asked you this favor to introduce the centeral asians to the members? Please, this is a forum, a place to discuss, not a place to copy and paste your unreliable documents, or if you really want to share, just give the link, and save your time.

Could I ask you a favor? Don't make yourself look stupid.

BTW, Your Mongoloid look doesn't justifiy your claim that pure Turks are Mongoloid.

Sorry for my words, I may get a little agitated by your posts.

Barbar has been sent an official warning for twice insulting an AE member.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 06:54
Barbar, gok-toruk has real effort on this topic and he doesnt deserve to be insulted by a barbar. He didnt claim any such racist ideology, and I suggest you not to change the discussion into a racist debate.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 13:58

Dear KomnenoS,

Hi there. BeSt wiSheS. Thank you. well, I think I jut Shouldn't reStart Such

a topic Since we had argued about it before. Thank anyway. SometimeS I think it'S time to quit; lookS aS if everyone'S againSt me here. Take care...

chemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />>

w

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 14:04

Dear Oghuz Oghlu; my dear friend,

Hi there. How'S it going? ArkadaShchiligina Sa ol. You're going to be inulted alSo by Barbar if you catch me here... I'm juSt caring for your fame here. Take good care. Maybe: 'gidecegim buralardan, artik elveda Take good care.

Kind regardS,

IltiriSh

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 14:16

Dear Elias,

Well, I am really confused about your leaving. I know you have kind of emergency, and you tried to inform me by email about this issue, but I'm still confused. Please pm me if you can find time. Sen sag ol qizig karindashim...

Best regards, Emre

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 21:51

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Barbar, gok-toruk has real effort on this topic and he doesnt deserve to be insulted by a barbar. He didnt claim any such racist ideology, and I suggest you not to change the discussion into a racist debate.

Oh really? what about this:  

" Well, I agree that people living in Turkey are not like we Central Asians. You might say they were Central Asian descent, but no similarity you may find between a man from Turkey and a Turkmen, Kyrgyz, kazak or Uzbek."

So didn't he mean the race when he talked about the "no similarity"?

And just to clarifiy, I never thought there is a pure race, let alone turkic people. We are turkic because we share a  common cultural root characterized by common language (whatever our race, religion, ... might be).  

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 21:55

Dear Oghuz Oghlu; my dear friend,

Hi there. How'S it going? ArkadaShchiligina Sa ol. You're going to be inulted alSo by Barbar if you catch me here... I'm juSt caring for your fame here. Take good care. Maybe: 'gidecegim buralardan, artik elveda Take good care.

Kind regardS,

IltiriSh

Why are you so sure I'm going to insult such a nice person like Oghuzoglu? Just for supporting you? Come on, I'm not as naive to do that.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2005 at 15:25
Yeah, mate, we haven't got pure races; but we've got geographical groups. This is referred to a group of people having common ancestors, simillar physical shapes, speaking a common dialect (not language) and acting the same customs. It's what I believe in. So you can't group an Azeri and a Central Asian in the same racial group. Australians speak English, but are they classified as Europeans? Now, you might say the were immigrants. But have they preserved their ethnic principles well? Iranian Baluches in Turkmenistan, speak Turkmen. They've picked up the Turkmen tradtion. So, they're Turkmen (a Turk)?

Take care...
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2005 at 00:29

You are so confusing!!!!!!!

You are now believing in Geographical groups.

You are talking about "preserving ethnic principles", what does this term mean anyway?

Are you refering turkic people ( maybe what you claim to be real turkic people) or a turkic tribe when you say a group?

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2005 at 22:55
Closed till further notice. (Sour grapes). At least till a more fruitfull harvest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213