Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic terrorists spare no one

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamic terrorists spare no one
    Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 14:04
Islamic terrorist is the term given to the type of terrorist we are fighting now. They are strong believers in Islam even though their vision is very twisted in it, but since they claim the religeon as their reason for the war its where they have gotten the name and it is how they are widely viewed by the populace. Whether its the right view or not it doesn't seem to matter because its now their name and the way everyone identifies them.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 14:16

So putting this stupid name, you(USA or whoever put name) should firstly apologise from Muslims, than should find a new name.

wrong accepted by people, wont become  true.

Edited by Murtaza
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 14:55
Who said the USA named them, they had that name as long as I heard of them, and US media and the gov't don't refer to them as Islamic terrorist they just call them terrorist or as Bush calls them "Evil doers." So why should the USA apologize when infact the gov't is trying to get Americans to understand that not all muslims are bad people and they believe in piece?

Edited by SearchAndDestroy
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 15:52
you are a very one sided person, a- there is deeper involvement in everything you should not belive every little thing  the news feeds  you.  
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 16:02
Originally posted by strategos

Originally posted by azimuth

then who said they are Islamic terrorists? OR as i said earlier your topic would be more intersting if you put that word in it isn't it?

More interesting? Who cares if its more interesting. I am showing that suicide bombers who kill in the name of Allah (Islamic terrorists), spare neither woman nor child, and do not just target the so called infedels, but target other Muslims as well..

how did  you know that in that accident that these terrorist killed those childern killed in the name of Allah and how did you know that those victims are All Muslims?

my point is it is more correct to Call them Terrorists not Islamic Terrorists

you are not one of those who consider all Arabs are Muslims and All Muslims as Arabs and any terrorist in the Middel East is an "Islamic Terrorist"   are you?

hope not.

No, I know a small amount of non muslims who are arabs, and I know that turks, indonesians, sudanese people can be muslim too...

I'm not just some american civilian who knows nothing of demography and such azimuth..

A person who kills in the name of Allah, could be called an Islamic terrorist, but if they are not muslim than obviously it cant be called that.

if they commit such an act they are not muslim in the first place because islam does not teach this so they are not islamic terrorists they are terrorists because they are not part of the ummah for having commited such attrocities

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 16:20
Originally posted by ill_teknique

then who said they are Islamic terrorists? OR as i said earlier your topic would be more intersting if you put that word in it isn't it?

More interesting? Who cares if its more interesting. I am showing that suicide bombers who kill in the name of Allah (Islamic terrorists), spare neither woman nor child, and do not just target the so called infedels, but target other Muslims as well..

how did  you know that in that accident that these terrorist killed those childern killed in the name of Allah and how did you know that those victims are All Muslims?

my point is it is more correct to Call them Terrorists not Islamic Terrorists

you are not one of those who consider all Arabs are Muslims and All Muslims as Arabs and any terrorist in the Middel East is an "Islamic Terrorist"   are you?

hope not.

No, I know a small amount of non muslims who are arabs, and I know that turks, indonesians, sudanese people can be muslim too...

I'm not just some american civilian who knows nothing of demography and such azimuth..

A person who kills in the name of Allah, could be called an Islamic terrorist, but if they are not muslim than obviously it cant be called that.

if they commit such an act they are not muslim in the first place because islam does not teach this so they are not islamic terrorists they are terrorists because they are not part of the ummah for having commited such attrocities

Well, when many muslims are supporting their acts in the Middle East, and many muslim clerks or what they are called are supporting these acts. I have heard if they do these acts they are not true mulsims, then maybe it is time for the muslims, who are a strong outspoken people, to go and stop these acts mainly themselves, either through the governments of their countries or main political or religious figures condeming these acts. But when you have countries such as Syria or Iran which will support these acts, it is much harder to do.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 19:39

Originally posted by ill_teknique

you are a very one sided person, a- there is deeper involvement in everything you should not belive every little thing  the news feeds  you.  

If thats directed to me may I ask how I'm a one sided person? I never said anything about a specific group, infact we are talking about something thats very diverse. Which leads to another thing on diversity, within religeons there are alot of differents sects, aren't Sunni's and Shiite's different muslim sects? Just like how christians have Roman Catholic, and Protestant. Now lets say a terrorist group came along, started saying they are Christian and they are fighting in the name of God, while everyone in the church says, "Well the bible teaches peace, they aren't really Christian, they are taking our religeon out of context." You really believe people won't call them Christian Terrorist?

You seem to be taking this name, this classifictation of terrorist to heart. Yes it does give a bad name, but its a name they gave themselves. Forgive me if I'm one sided because I was telling you how they got to get the name, but when someone goes around flaunting a religeon as their reason to fight, it gets burned into the minds of people who suffered from them, it gets burned in their minds from hearing in the horrific attacks they have caused, the name gets burned into peoples mind when they turn on the television and see these extremist yelling Allah and calling on other muslims to kill you and everyone you know! Don't tell me I should not be watching the news as if I'm weak minded, these are damn things I hear all around me and see today. The world is a scary place, you don't even know who your enemy looks like and the only descrip[tion your given of your new enemy who will take your life without a second thought is muslim, no wonder a name like Islamic Terrorist comes out of all these reasons!

Now as I said before, its wrong, but its how it has happened. So don't act like I'm weak minded in watching the media, and don't say I'm one sided because I have never, never said that all muslims are the enemy and I'd never say it(and if thats not the reason, then how am I one sided?). I have respect for everyone, but if you can't open your eyes to see why something as simple as to why a group has gotten a name and then to say there something wrong with me, its gonna make me alittle upset...

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 04:25
all im saying is that islam in general should not be attached to terrorism because it does not condone it and im asking if you could refrain from attaching a religion to people who are of no religion.  I dont call christian terrorists such as the IRA who notyin but terrorists, because to me they have no religion if they are willin to kill inocent people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123