Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WW3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WW3
    Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 14:07
giant robots will fight on high mountains!
Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 14:47

I think it could be Russian, USA, India, Japan, United Korea versus China, Pakistan, and others.  Some nations of Europe would join the Russo-Americo-Indo alliance and others might stay neutral.

Member of IAEA
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 20:18
Originally posted by Cywr

According to Nostradamus:

Africa,Asia,Latin world vs Europe(where is USA?)

A little strange considereing Nostradamis lived in a latin country. Or is this a wacky interpretation of his work.

His work is already wacky enough.

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2004 at 05:49
No chance for  WWIII.
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2004 at 17:38
Originally posted by Genghis

I think it could be Russian, USA, India, Japan, United Korea versus China, Pakistan, and others.  Some nations of Europe would join the Russo-Americo-Indo alliance and others might stay neutral.

I agree with this, this seems the most likely for any future great war, if any...perhaps we can elaborate more on this...

U.S., Russia, Korea, India, Japan

China, Pakistan, (vietnam?)...
who else would join?
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2004 at 16:56

One thing inaccurate about Muslim vs. America theory is that so called "Muslims" are not united, and most of these "Muslim" countries are under rule of dictators that are friendly to America.

Turkey: Democratic but friend of America.

Saudi Arabia is a monarchy that is basically jointly-run by America. In return they have 7% of American capital...

Mubarakian Egypt blasts Israel but wants to get on good side of America.

Former "Rogue" Qadafi joined the Americans recently.

General Musharaf of Pakistan is American ally.

Afghanistan is too weak and is occupied anyway.

Same with Iraq.

Lebannon is tiny.

Jordan is has a king, or rather an American manager...

The only potential allience is between Baathist Syria and fundementalist semi-democratic Iran, which seems to be America's new target. Sudan may join but they will only ruin the allience's reputation.

A major war might errupt if Taiwan and US forms alliences with Central Asian Republics, and China invades these, or Taiwan. Then US will be dragged in then a whole massive conflict would arrise.

Edited by Evildoer
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 09:41

Kashmir seems to be a real hot spot for India and Pakistan, but I don't really see them going to war.  In my opinion, any sort of war would just end up being a stalemate with large casualties.  Here's an interesting scenario: http://www.matt-marriott.faithweb.com/moslem/conventional_wa r_analysis.html

There seem to more feasible scenarios between China vs. Taiwan, and N. Korea vs. S. Korea or Japan.

Amusement: Canada comes out of nowhere and conquers Turkey.  Canada then proceeds to change the country's name to Chicken....

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 14:23

No, Canada eats it.

North Korea will strike South before they do anything else, unless of course they are invaded by US.

warlord View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2004 at 02:00

Originally posted by Tobodai

WW3, Me versus God, God dies, I rule supreme.

There is no God. There is only Warlord.

warlord View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2004 at 02:05
Originally posted by JanusRook

Warlord where do you planning on getting two tiger cubs from?

I will clone them, and impart supernatural powers. They will help me fight the forces of good.

Tiger cubs are just sooooooooooo cute!

Edited by warlord - 14-Jun-2008 at 09:15
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2004 at 10:27
Dynamic Superpower of Europe includes Turkey will not defeat!
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 20:51

???

There is no Warlord. There is only Axis of Evil.

Edited by Evildoer
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 12:01
Originally posted by Evildoer

No, Canada eats it.

in your dreams...

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

warlord View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2004 at 03:11
Originally posted by Evildoer

???

There is no Warlord. There is only Axis of Evil.

Warlord is Evil personified.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2004 at 09:43
Over 4 years Warlord and Ahnold will fight the form the Allies of Evil, to fight against the Axis of Evil.
warlord View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2004 at 02:48

The Terminator and the SuperTerminator!

To protect the rich and save the intelligent................ and save Mother Earth from the human pestilence.

Shifty Russian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Shifty Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2004 at 16:43

China V China (civil war) - the masses of poor who are sick of working like slaves - revolt and try make a new communism.v2 beta. The US help the business minded Chinese to hold down the peasants. The far left unemployed from all around the world, will find something to do other then preotest and make 'throw your vote away' political parties! Travel to China and grab a gun!

Russia will regroup all army ex-pat - and take over the world whilst the US fights with China 

- If France can't find the white flag on the wall  - UK or Germany give the slightest impression of retaliation, they get nuked - the other countries are too weak to defend them selves.

Then Shifty Russian will come out of mist (that will be conviniently provided) on to the world stage (which will also be conviniently provided), and say the words "I'm Shifty Russian, B*tch" - and a new world order will be reached, with sun shine and lolli-pops for all.

I'm Shifty Russian, Suka
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2004 at 11:20

it will be a water-war

babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2004 at 13:01
Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

it will be a water-war

no....it'll be a war with water cannons....and our troops would line up to be inspected like this...

Edited by babyblue
Renegade View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Renegade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 17:28
Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

According to Nostradamus:

Africa,Asia,Latin world vs Europe(where is USA?)

According to me:

Usa,Israel,Turkey vs Europe(where are others?)

Aren't there lots of Latin countries in Europe?
"I kill a few so that many may live."

- Sam Fisher
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>