Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Photo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 71>
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Photo
    Posted: 14-Nov-2004 at 11:00

Me in Agios Nicolaos

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Romano Nero View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Romano Nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2004 at 08:27

Ah, on the edge of the cliff overseing the bottomles (?) "lake"

Lovely place, that Agios Nikolaos... and Crete in general, been there half a dozen times. I love all Greek islands (I visit a Greek island almost every year, at least for a few days) but Crete is the best because it has it all. Others I adore are Santorine and Kefalonia.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2004 at 11:31

Originally posted by Romano Nero

Ah, on the edge of the cliff overseing the bottomles (?) "lake"

Lovely place, that Agios Nikolaos... and Crete in general, been there half a dozen times. I love all Greek islands (I visit a Greek island almost every year, at least for a few days) but Crete is the best because it has it all. Others I adore are Santorine and Kefalonia.

Yes, lake it is that lake belowe me

And i agree. I have really enjoyed Crete, i think i made that pic about 3 years ago but im going to come back there.

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2004 at 13:33
Greek Isles are simply amazing, not only beautiful and historic but come with their own special feeling.Romantic even. Great place for a man to travel with a nice young lady ..too bad i did it with my mom.No offense mom.
Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 21:22

Here's a crappy picture of me in an airplane, I look older now, even though it's only a few years.  I've also stopped smiling widely in pictures because it makes me look like an idiot.

Member of IAEA
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Dec-2004 at 01:08
im a 15 year old punk-ass basterd in the 97 percentile who has nothing to do with himself and you guys dont want to know what that looks like.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2004 at 10:00
pytheas View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote pytheas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2004 at 13:34
As of yet, I have no good photos to show.  Let's just say that I'm devastatingly handsome.  What archaeologist is not?!  I stood under Delicate rock for a picture just this July with my girlfriend. Spahapat, did you make to double arch and Canyonlands National Park?  It's just down the highway from Moab and is just spectacular!  Next time you go to Moab, you should try to take two days to go into Colorado and see Mesa Verde National Park. 
Truth is a variant based upon perception. Ignorance is derived from a lack of insight into others' perspectives.
Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2004 at 16:43
Woot...it's about time ya'll knew what I look like...

Me in Paris a few days ago...

Me at the end of my Euro-trip

Edited by Gubukjanggoon
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2004 at 17:10
ah, didnt know you went to Paris. Looks like you had a great time by the looks of the second picture.
Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jan-2005 at 19:41
Well it was more like a London-Paris-Switzerland-Italy-Vatican-fast-paced-hell-hole- type-but-fun-type of trip.
TheOrcRemix View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote TheOrcRemix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jan-2005 at 20:13
True peace is not the absence of tension, but the presence of justice.
Sir Francis Drake is the REAL Pirate of the Caribbean
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2005 at 12:35
Jalisco, what happened with your photos?
Jalisco Lancer View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Jalisco Lancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2005 at 15:14

Here's the link, Hugo

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qcdmex/album?.dir=fef0&.src=ph &store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qcdmex /my_photos
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2005 at 18:10

On the last mask party i was dressed in the uniform of colonel of wermaht from WW2. Right today iv heard that english prince went on party dressed in the same way and had to apologise his nation for that. Damn, im glad im not an english prince. Here is my pic (after few drinks)

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2005 at 18:27
LOL, you really look like a wehrmacht officer there!
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2005 at 19:47
Originally posted by Mosquito

On the last mask party i was dressed in the uniform of colonel of wermaht from WW2. Right today iv heard that english prince went on party dressed in the same way and had to apologise his nation for that. Damn, im glad im not an english prince. Here is my pic (after few drinks)

lol, thats pretty good, but I know some folks that even beat Prince Harry.  They went together one as Hitler and the other as Osama bin Laden LOOOOOOOOOL I was dying of laughter!  I was trying to get them to be even more offensive by going in black face as well but they wouldnt, lol.

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2005 at 14:45

that picture prooves not all Poles dislike Germans...

but where did you got that uniform from?

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2005 at 16:05
Originally posted by Temujin

that picture prooves not all Poles dislike Germans...

but where did you got that uniform from?

From the movie Untergang. I wanted SS uniform but all went to Lithuania where someone is making other WW2 movie.

There is company in my city which is producing uniforms for movies. They told me that are one of the 3 biggest in Europe which do such things. You just have to preorder uniform a week before party so they make such corrections that it will fit well on you. There was other guy on the same party who had an uniform of english officer of desert rats regiment. I have myself first ttrying scottish but felt dumb in kilt.

They got also WW2 french, polish and american uniforms.

Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2005 at 20:35

Here's a picture of me I took with my cell phone, and then picture messaged to my email.  I call this my "you're so full of crap" look

Member of IAEA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 71>