Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mongolian women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NCAA View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote NCAA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mongolian women
    Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 03:40
Turkish warrior? Turkey had a warrior? Never heard of it. Probably because there were none.

Edited by NCAA
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 03:41

The Turkish forumers are very nice people.  Please be nice and respect their country.

AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

NCAA View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote NCAA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 03:49
Last I heard they were an Islamic country trying to get accepted into EU. So they gotta act nice. 
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 03:53

I think it is a great idea for Turkey to enter the EU.  I think it will help Turkey be more prosperous in the long run.

Again, since this is an international forum, please respect all forumers and their nations. 

AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2005 at 04:20
Originally posted by NCAA

even if you were soldiers what can you do? you couldn't get out of asia minor. 

I intended no insult in fact I admire Mongolians.

what's wrong if Turkey is a muslim country? we don't act nice to join the EU no worries I'never met a mongolian but what I've heard was they are nice people maybe they are not tryıng to join the EU that's why
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
the_oz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote the_oz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2006 at 06:11

Last I heard they were an Islamic country trying to get accepted into EU. So they gotta act nice. 

Confuseddont make me tell what I heard about mongolia.
the_oz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote the_oz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2006 at 06:13

Turkish warrior? Turkey had a warrior? Never heard of it. Probably because there were none.

There are some wariors probably their pop.is 4x more then Mongolia.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2006 at 00:05
Are turkish women also like these mongolian women. I think they should be considering their proto ancestry. But am not clear.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2006 at 03:46
One thing that can be added in mongolian women history.. is the MURDER OF MONGOLIAN Altantuya Shaariibuu @ Aminah (Model Name - ANNA ANA ANG.
She was blown to pieces with explosives... (gross!!).. one of high profile crime cases in Malaysia now..

Edited by cahaya - 26-Nov-2006 at 03:56
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 12:54
i cant say Turkish women look like / doesnt look like these women becouse variety here is legendary.
Blond,brunette,brown haired we dont care becouse we are Infantaries and Infantaries have no mercy  - Turkish Military Maxim :)

(P.S. i was serious)they say this in while running column in training
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
annechka View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote annechka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 17:19
the Mongolian women in the pictures look like all the 'glamourous generic' woman in the world..

Have any of you seen the commercials for Dove which showcase a vast variety of body types and colours etc not just one type.?
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 17:26
Originally posted by Feramez

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Originally posted by Feramez

Damn, I need to get me a Mongol woman.

Me too. But firstly me...

There are plenty of women on the steppe of Mongolia, next year when I go I'll remember to pick one up for you as well.

Btw he's in china now East Turkestan(xiangjiang)

haven't heard from him in a while
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
galvatron View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote galvatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2007 at 20:22
Those Photo in the first post have nothing to do with history and those photo are coming from dating site   plus i personal think  they are not Mongolian women .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123