Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spartans+Samurai vs Saurons Army(!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spartans+Samurai vs Saurons Army(!)
    Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 17:45

Originally posted by DieZel

Pretty interesting question, indeed. But why did you choose the Spartans as partners for the Samurai (they have nothing in common). I'd prefer some Persian soldiers, because I think they stand a better chance against the Mumakils.
Anyway, in the situation you've chosen, I think the human forces will be victorious, mostly because of the Samurai warriors.  Their  swords might be the only chance to penetrate the thick skin of those huge Mumakils.  Besides that, the  Spartans will kill most of the Orcs and the Uruk-Hai, because of their physical strength. So once again, congratulations HUMANS.

Weren't spears from far away have a Better chancwe of penetrating than going upclose to the beast without getting mauled?

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2005 at 08:36
there are too many orcs on this world...

Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2005 at 11:46

Mordor orcs have the close to the skill of a puny little hobbit. The mumakils will be killed by the long spears of the Spartans. The Uruks had trouble taking Helms Deep from 200 men, so they should not be a challenge. The Easterlings don't stand a stance against the samurai katana. The humans would win.

Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2005 at 11:47
Originally posted by strategos

Originally posted by DieZel

Pretty interesting question, indeed. But why did you choose the Spartans as partners for the Samurai (they have nothing in common). I'd prefer some Persian soldiers, because I think they stand a better chance against the Mumakils.
Anyway, in the situation you've chosen, I think the human forces will be victorious, mostly because of the Samurai warriors.  Their  swords might be the only chance to penetrate the thick skin of those huge Mumakils.  Besides that, the  Spartans will kill most of the Orcs and the Uruk-Hai, because of their physical strength. So once again, congratulations HUMANS.

Weren't spears from far away have a Better chancwe of penetrating than going upclose to the beast without getting mauled?

Yes, spears are better against elephants.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12