Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Jerusalem holy to muslims? elaborate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Poll Question: is it holly to muslims? with proof beyond doubt
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [27.59%]
21 [72.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Jerusalem holy to muslims? elaborate
    Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:39
[

Edited by aakhonba
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:41

[

Edited by aakhonba
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:44

t

Edited by aakhonba
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:44

Of course even life of Kafir is sacred.

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
Ayat 32

As you see, any life is sacred.

But this is not related with my support to muslims.

I will support my brother, but this does not mean I have no respect to others.

I just love my brother more.

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:49

aakhonba

As I said you before, life of palestinians are more holy than mecca and medina.

And yes, we have good reason for Jerusalem too.

Infact Istanbul is holy to me, and when I fight(If needed) for istanbul, I hope I will get support from other muslims.

So I am giving just what I want. They are my brother, their cause is my cause.

aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:52

p

Edited by aakhonba
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:54

?

Edited by aakhonba
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:55

aakhonba

Tell this to child who died with bullet.

We are not perfect, so why they should be. If someone is my brother, I dont wait him to be most nice person, or most intelligent person. He is my brother, and I wish best for him. So easy.

aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 16:58

e

Edited by aakhonba
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:00

nope sorry I am Turk.

aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:06

I

Edited by aakhonba
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:11
I

Edited by aakhonba
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:14

I understand you are Turk but dont you think that it would help if you spoke arabic

For what reason?

My priority is to help my fellow Americans and be with them.

and I dont care much about nationalism, It has not much place in islam.

aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:28

;

Edited by aakhonba
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:38

Just remeber that when the world criticizes Palestinians that means all arabs and all muslims are being criticized.

Yes that is true, but still they are my brother. 

Because I support them, that does not mean I support innocent killing they made.

aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 17:40
y

Edited by aakhonba
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2005 at 23:36
Well the fact of the matter is that Jerusalem is not holy to muslims.

Well the fact of the matter is that hundreds of millions think it is, and at the end of the day that is the deciding factor.
If i decide that my toothbrush is holy, then to me, that toothbrush becomes holy.

I expected that people would defend it as being holy in this forum.

And you've done a pretty lousey job of trying to convince them otherwise.

Ask a muslim scholar if Jerusalem holy and let me know what he tells you.

Funnily enough, i've heard plenty claim it is. You see, TV round here likes to get a Muslim on TV for a while and talk about issues that concern muslims, and there is always someone who brings up Palestine, and always some who has to ask, 'do muslims consider Jerusalem holy?', and always a muslim at hand to say 'yes, we do'. Now, i suppose that its inevitable that scholars will disagree over certain things, but the fact is that many muslims consider Jerusalem to be holy. Whether rightly or wrongly by your standards, it is evident that they don't care.

Why I erased my posts? It just seems like I am talking into thin air. People believe what they want to believe you cannot change whats in their heads.

Thats a lousy reason for deleting posts. Why don't go ahead and just delete your account while your at it?

P.S. Did you read all my posts before i erased them?

In there original form, yes, unless you went and editeded them and changed them at a later date before deleting them.
Arrrgh!!"
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2005 at 15:49

Good luck worshipping your holy tooth brush. I am leaving this forum. It is full of kids like you.

Edited by aakhonba
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2005 at 16:13

LOL

Ironic,

Cywr

By the way, I will not worship you tooth brush

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2005 at 23:11

Originally posted by Cywr

Well the fact of the matter is that hundreds of millions think it is, and at the end of the day that is the deciding factor.
If i decide that my toothbrush is holy, then to me, that toothbrush becomes holy.

TV round here likes to get a Muslim on TV for a while and talk about issues that concern muslims, and there is always someone who brings up Palestine, and always some who has to ask, 'do muslims consider Jerusalem holy?', and always a muslim at hand to say 'yes, we do'.

Are you so naive to believe what is on TV. Get a life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>