Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NZer in Austria & Czech/Slovak Rep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NZer in Austria & Czech/Slovak Rep
    Posted: 27-Jan-2017 at 18:24
Here in the US we have the same Drug Store fixation. CVS, Rite-Aid and others all have a Pharmacy Dept, however that is a very small section of their stores. Most sell everything from vitamins to Galoshes.
The days of the "mom and pop" apothecary are long gone.

CVS even has a "Minute Clinic". An emergency Medical service staffed by a Nurse Practitioner.

Edited by red clay - 27-Jan-2017 at 18:27
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2017 at 15:18
On reflection it seems i am wrong about two (and/or more) things.

1. The pharmaceuticals is not control conspiracy. The word "witchcraft" in the New Testament is said to be 'pharmacia'. And its (big) business. (Though there is nothing wrong with natural herbs etc.) Though the regime could possibly still be taking advantage of weaknesses to poison/control.
[In the case of water fluoridation here in NZ i still think it is also control conspiracy and not just a case of mis-using "science" as an "easy" "solution" because they don't want to address the root issues (sugar, diet, oral cleanliness, etc). Though the bible does call it "wormwood" (or "blood water", or "water & vinegar", and also 'pharmac' too). There is no doubt that fluoridation is harmful to ablility & health, and that disadvantaged people are more harmed (while advantaged have water filters etc), and i think/feel there is no doubt that here the regime is purposely pushing both heaps of sugar in foods & drinks, and fluoridated (etc) tap water & fluoridated (etc) bottled water (& fluoridated toothpaste). Though sugar is called "the new crack cocaine". Some people claim they fluoridate because it serves interests of fluoride industry waste disposal, but that doesn't explain all the facts of sugar and fluoridated (etc) (tap & bottled) water.]

Same as to the many variations of the samethings and the not stocking some things in shops, its "business". NZ and others take heed it will get even more like this here if you continue to let these corporates rule.
All 3 forced are at work here: Ochlocracy/"Democracy" ("demand"/masses /disadvantaged/plebs/goyim /others), Oligarchy/"Aristocracy" (advantaged/rich/elite /corporates/"producers" /patricians/aryans/"chosen" /selfish) and Tyranny/"Monarchy" ("papacy"/empire? devil, self).
All 3 forces are at work here: Self/Selves/Individual, Others (regime/system /corps), spirits/Devil(s)/"God(s)".

2. The noise tolerance there in east/central Europe could be a relic of communism rather than being tolerated because of medications.

-----
from The Divine Duo: "Do Unto Others...."
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2017 at 02:38
My friend Matthew from New Zealand (where i am (still, unfortunately)) has been on a holiday visit to Austria and "Czecho-Slovakia" this month. I had asked him if he noticed any difference between fluoridated NZ(ers) and unfluoridated mainland Europeans. He sent an email with some very interesting things about the countries he is seeing and the differences between there (Austria/"Czechoslovakia") and here (NZ) which are too good to not share. I post his description and also post some of my own comments about NZ in square brackets.

".... I heard that if one drills a hole straight through the earth from Slovakia it comes out a mere 500km from Wellington."

"I have been trying to learn how people go with the water and it turns out people here all throughout Europe go to the pharmacy all the time as a lifestyle choice. Like within a few blocks of here there are 5 big pharmacies. A quarter of all adds on tv are for medical stuff as its a thing people here like to do. People in Europe seem to love doing all the medication they can! I don't know if it's a good thing but it's what the locals tell me they do. The pharmacies are huge to, like mini supermarkets and they seem to be on every 10th corner."

[I would agree that the pharmac culture there (which was interesting to find out from you) may be harming people similar to fluoridated water. I am very suspicious of pharmacuetical medications etc and here often things claimed to be good for "health" are lies. Sounds alot like the people there are being controled and made docile/dumb by the pharmacuetical meds similar to fluoridated water.]

"The water here seems to be much the same as nz from a taste point of view and a lot of people also buy bottled water with magnesium added. The thought is the magnesium helps with relaxing the muscles in the body. I am not sure if there is anything negative about magnesium in the water but it seems to be in all the shops. Another thing is they have three types of water, still, small bubbles and sparkling. In nz we only have still and sparkling so that was the first time I have experienced that flavor of minor bubbles. Visited a big cave network and I got dripped on from water that had come through the rocks above, I tried to taste it to see if it was fresher but it tasted like lime and calcium which I guess makes sense as it's in the middle of a cave..."

[Fluoride is tasteless and odourless and colourless so you won't directly see any fluoride present or absent in the water.
Magnesium & calcium make the water hard not soft. Soft water picks up alot of heavy metals. Magnesium is good for .... But bottled water i assume is in Pet(e) which has endocrine disruptors.]

"Super hard to tell much more as so many people here all looking like a typical spectrum of population. Wish I had some way of observation that could tell more as that could be a good conversation discussion point."

[It may be that i am more able to see than you (can't you even see difference here between unfluoridated Petone (shops area (etc)) and fluoridated Upper Hutt/Lower Hutt/Wellington/Porirua (shops area (etc))? (It can't just be because beach environment of Petone.) Or it may be that people are effected by other things like food, smart-meters, etc.]

"Another thing that is different is all the supermarkets same have only a bit of fresh fruit and vegetables - they don't seem to sell much in the way of these oddly. The supermarkets have a weird approach to food to, instead of a whole lot of range they have a few products and then within these products they have hundreds of variations. For example wafer buscuits they have at least 100 types but ordinary buscuits that we have in nz are not present. Even finding something as simple as Cinnamon is a challenge as lots of places don't stock it!"

[Others have also said that NZ has alot more fresh veges & fruit than other countries, but remember that things here are sprayed (and fluoridated), and that things here often look ok on the outside but are otherwise not so good. It is a sign that NZ is more in the globalist free trade of the harlot Babylon of Revelation (people lament destruction of Babylon/Rome whence they imported alot of exotic goods). Also, maybe people there have gardens or markets? Here there are often things that i am not able to get anymore (eg kelp and yeast). Everything is relative, you know some people like me do not have normal life like majority of people here.
(Biscuits here are full of sugar. Crackers full of salt. Wafers here have soy.)]

"They do insulation super well here, the houses are really warm as every house has either wall or under floor heating. Insulation for sound between and within apartments is non-existent thou. I can hear every movement everyone makes no matter which building I am in. I guess one would get used to it after a while but it's super noisy. Oddly enough they don't seem to mind the noise - I am in a room by a corridor and you can hear everyone walking past like there is no wall there at all. In nz our new houses are much better at noise insulation so we do well on that count. Wooden floors are the preference here, no carpets as the floor is constantly getting muddy from the snow on shoes. The colour scheme of buildings would also seem super weird to nz, here they all go for pastel reds, oranges, pinks and yellows."

[Sounds good about cold/heat insulation, like the UK. Here is bad how so little (though there was a drive a couple of years ago to insulate new homes, and they have been ringing people to offer old homes insulated, though this is different insulation to double glazing and central heating, and we can't get normal woolen long-johns here except merino)). Good point about sound insulation but it is not true about that here from my and my fathers experiences (or yours from what you once told me). I have attached neighbour who has bare polished/varnished wooden floors except for some mats, and it has driven me mad for 10 years hearing them stomping around all day every day. I'd say the medications make people able to tolerate this negative.]

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 27-Jan-2017 at 02:42
 Post Reply Post Reply