Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you know the name of that movie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you know the name of that movie
    Posted: 04-Jan-2017 at 21:46
Many years ago, in the tv channel of Hong Kong, i watched a movie, it was about the owner of a theme park, that the business was not good, he tried his best to hang on, one day, some criminal broke in, kidnapping his girl friend and his old mother, the owner, who was not a brave man, had the same name of a legendary gunner of the west, so under this situation, he had to cowboy up, using the gun to fight the criminal, and saved his mother and his girl friend, 

this was a very good movie, very encouraging, but i forgot the name of the movie, and I do not have the chance to watch it in Hong Kong now, i would like to watch it in the web, but I need the name, do you recognize the name of the movie

Please help thank youSmile
leung
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2017 at 04:09
It is Rousters

You guys do not want to help, is it because I am a Hong  Kong Chinese, who "Raped" your great America?
Then bans me, I do not careAngry
leung
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2017 at 06:49
Originally posted by tommy

It is Rousters

You guys do not want to help, is it because I am a Hong  Kong Chinese, who "Raped" your great America?
Then bans me, I do not careAngry
tommy, where are you getting these ridiculous notions of the Hong Kong Chinese raping America, or anyone else? I am not American so in that regards, I can't comment. However, I must tell you that I've heard nothing making such allegations. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2017 at 00:26
Not really rape them sexually

these are  Trump words, it means Chinese( I consider myself as Hong Kong Chinese)earns money and gain surplus from USa ,through low chinese currency, Trump considered that as a " rape"  to America

he used such words you can check
leung
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2017 at 10:53
Don't transfer any of that idiot's garbage to here. I didn't recognize the movie, which is why I did not respond, and I imagine it's probably the same with others.

Tommy, your going to hear more of that crap. You can't take it personally, he's a politician.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2017 at 03:00
even politicans should have the principle and standard, but not to say rude words and insult other nations aand people bases on his own will

But Do not just blame Trump

I have this feeling, Foreigners, especially white people in Hong Kong, become so rude and unfriendly to Chinese, especially those mainland tourist, I dressed like the mainland Chinese, and a couple of times, I was stared unfriendly by the whit foreigners, especially on beaches, they say clearly and openly that they do not like Chinese tourists, but they forget Hong Kong is the territory of China. And could Chinese be happy under this circumstance?

And recently, when I post on the forum, always get zero respone, I Have joined this for over 10 years, the situatuin was not like this before 2013, just when obama ( not trump) delared so called " Returning to East Asia", evrything changes.
The white foreigners took me personaly first, I did not start this
leung
 Post Reply Post Reply