Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obama & Clinton vs Erdogan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama & Clinton vs Erdogan
    Posted: 19-Oct-2016 at 12:54
Originally posted by Mosquito

So far I see, after over 100 years Turkey raised to the status of regional power. It is no longer the vassal state of USA but conducts its own international policy which serves only Turkish interests and both USA and Russia are forced by Erdogan to respect those Turkish interests.

Turkey is enough big to not move with someone's wind, but also not enough big to charm other small countries. 

All effects are just for short time.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2016 at 03:21
do not avoid USA's role in your development.According my opinion it is positive.Every unpredictable move of
Turkey will make big disaster in region and world.Just swallow your national pride in the name of civilization.
In the future we all move together.There is no other peaceful and prosperous way.
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2016 at 06:14
Originally posted by medenaywe

do not avoid USA's role in your development.According my opinion it is positive.

Thanks to kill our milk, olive industires after the WW2 for able to sell corn oil - butters and milk powder.

Thanks to Gun ambargo in 1975-1978. We opened our own company to develop arms.

Thanks to 1980 Milliatry Coup

American effects on Turkey are positive and negative. I can't say that it is clearly positive

Every unpredictable move of
Turkey will make big disaster in region and world.

As USA acts how changes the world, doesn't it ?

Just swallow your national pride in the name of civilization.

???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12