Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice terroristic attack!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice terroristic attack!
    Posted: 15-Jul-2016 at 12:28
84 dead and more than 200 are injured..Such a lot of insanity and hate.Sorry for your loses people!

Edited by medenaywe - 15-Jul-2016 at 13:02
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2016 at 18:19
Arab from Tunisia with French citisenship. Between victims are also tourists from my country. EU needs to close borders and stop muslim immigration to Europe.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2016 at 18:31
Mosquito, the French tend to allow French speakers in. Have you ever heard of the French blocking a nationality who spoke french from entering their nation?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2016 at 19:30
Lets wait for the next elections in France and the victory of Marie Le Pen
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2016 at 20:11
Originally posted by Mosquito

Arab from Tunisia with French citisenship. Between victims are also tourists from my country. EU needs to close borders and stop muslim immigration to Europe.

The terrorist wasn't an immigrant, he held French citizenship by birth.

This is the problem, French Muslims are becoming radicalized, and the way the French authorities are reacting is just making it worse.

Closing the boarders won't achieve anything, other than give the Islamic extremists more propaganda fodder, The Muslims are already there.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2016 at 04:36
Fences were not&are not &will be not solution for civilization&humanity. We need reference example in Islamic world: Islamic "Japan" or "Germany"!We have to change depression and nihilism with hope and real lifetime dream. Remember first definition of civilization:Sanctification-organisation=structure =constitution.What of those things we have there?
Except Sanctification,sorry.

Edited by medenaywe - 16-Jul-2016 at 06:42
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2016 at 04:40
Personally in this case I think man had had metal problems. Drugs!?!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2016 at 08:01
In Poland, Czechia, Hungary, Slovakia - there are no muslims and there are no terrorist attacks. Lets hope it will stay like this, white, christian, homogeneous. For us all those terrorist attacks and racial conflicts are only news in TV from western Europe or USA. People dont die here on the streets.

Edited by Mosquito - 16-Jul-2016 at 08:01
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2016 at 09:20
Has the sound of someone whistling past the cemetery.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2016 at 14:54
Sorry for their victims (if is not just s rumour), but:
I am out of daily touch with world media so i may be wrong, but i have to say i am sceptical/suspicious of who is really behind these attacks.
I personally don't believe anything is as it seems. I would not be surprised if the globalists (Romanists?) are behind all these things. People please think for yourselves, don't fall for clever cunning sly tactics.
"Terroristic attack"? I am being terrorised by being forced to drink/eat poison fluoridated water every day but  No One Cares about this terrorism done to me. If people can be so criminal to poison our tap water etc then perhaps they can be just as bad to pull of deceptive attacks for their own globalist advantages?
Nice is an Italian/Roman/French city.
Why is it only EU attacks and not anywhere else (except Israel & world trade centre)?
Islam is supposed to mean "peace".
Pope Benedict & Muslims solemn declaration/agreement 2008

If Muslims are really behind these terror attacks then i have a message for them:
You can not win people to Allah/Islam by terror / force / fear. Rather you should do the opposite to the evil Western powers that be: eg they poison fluoridate our tap water here in "christian" countries (and in israel/palestine) and no "christian" cares or will help. I will join whoever helps and leave whoever harms/hinders. Muslim countries don't fluoridate while roman/christian/jewish countries do (though mainland Europe has banned it, the UK and US and RSA and NZ and Australia etc still do it), but we need help here in our countries. No "christians" etc here that i am begging to help with the water will help, yet the busy muslim shop owner is willing to help (if i can trust him?).

(Sorry this is my last post because i have now been forced back to poison fluoridated water and no one cares, and other attacks/threats against me which i've posted on at http://iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz/ (i think you have to replace the nz with your own countries two-letters initials or the co.nz with com?))

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 17-Jul-2016 at 10:48
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2016 at 18:02
'Them both, them both': Traumatic moment wailing father realises his wife AND son, four, are victims of Bastille Day horror

Arms raised to the sky in disbelief, this is the moment a father realises his four-year-old son and wife have been killed in the Nice massacre.

Tahar Mejri desperately scoured the city for his son Kylian after the body of his wife Olfa Bent Souyah Khalfallah was found on the Promenade des Anglais in the wake of the massacre. All that was found near the scene of his son was his scooter.

Mr Mejri wailed 'them both, them both' outside the Pasteur Hospital in the north of the city as the true horror of what happened became clear.

His wife and son are among the 84 people who lost their lives when Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, ploughed his lorry into crowds watching Bastille Day fireworks. The attack also left 202 people injured, including 50 who are 'between life and death', according to French President Francois Hollande.

The harrowing scenes of Mr Mejri came as the names of those killed in the atrocity started to emerge, with many being confirmed by friends and family on social media. Images of dozens of others who remain missing have also been shared thousands of times online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693520/Them-Moment-wailing-father-realises-wife-son-four-victims-Bastille-Day-horror.html#ixzz4Ec1bARrd 

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 16-Jul-2016 at 18:10
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
 Post Reply Post Reply