Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Can't Log in As Red Clay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blue Clay View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Blue Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Can't Log in As Red Clay
    Posted: 04-Jul-2016 at 08:28
I need a new password. Someone was trying to hack in. My login had been attempted enough to screw things up.

Edited by Blue Clay - 04-Jul-2016 at 08:31
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2016 at 09:54
Do you can log in again as Red Clay If i erase Red Clay from members list?
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2016 at 11:27
Doesn't it only go for 30 mins or something if too many login attempts?

I hope you can get back in as there would be no administrator?

Are there other admins? Cyrus Shamiri? Yannis?
Or what about the forum host?

(I guess deleting cookies or different browser wouldn't work if its in the site?)
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2016 at 04:25
Ok now i am really getting worried.

At risk of whoever is attacking Red Clay / Blue Clay also attacking me I want to say that it seems like someone is trying to hijack the forum admin or something.
Red Clay if you see this i am with you but there is nothing i can see i can do as i am only a member, and because it seems whoever is doing this is able to lock anyone out simply by messing up their logging in. The only course of action i can see that can/will stop them is to call your local Police internet crime squad (& pray) because there is no other way to stop them messing up admins & anyone elses logging in. (I am only in small NZ so no use me calling the ones here.)
I sent blue clay a list of suspects but he has not read the PM. I am worried the suspects are my fault.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2016 at 09:30
Arthur-Robin do not create conspiracy theory here please!It is a glitch or personal mistake of Red.He can answer better to himself.Main issue is how to make His return under Red Clay here.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2016 at 11:41
ok sorry. I was just worried as it seemed like not only Red Clay but also Blue Clay locked out? And i was worried some suspects might be my fault (can't say why here, i said in PM). Thats good hope that Red can get his access back.
Blue Clay View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Blue Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2016 at 17:33
Originally posted by medenaywe

Arthur-Robin do not create conspiracy theory here please!It is a glitch or personal mistake of Red.He can answer better to himself.Main issue is how to make His return under Red Clay here.

Med, just go into the mods screen and change my password. Then send me a pm with the word
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2016 at 00:03
 Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.
This is the message i have received after i tried to enter mods screen ?!?
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2016 at 01:39
Hi red, I changed your password and sent an email to you.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2016 at 12:14
Much appreciated. All is working now.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply