Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EURO 2016 in FRANCE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Who will win EURO 2016
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [25.00%]
1 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EURO 2016 in FRANCE
    Posted: 11-Jun-2016 at 14:25
The greatest spot event in Europe and one of the greatest in the world has just began. Place your bets and comment the best games here.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2016 at 14:38
My own personal favourite this time is my own national team with its great star Robert Lewandowski.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8DApNZpk24

Edited by Mosquito - 11-Jun-2016 at 14:40
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2016 at 18:47
So after first two days in group A France and Switzerland are leading with 3 points while Romania and Albania got 0 point.

In group B Wales on the first position with the 3 points, England and Russia got 1 point, Slovakia with 0 point.

I dont think it will stay long like this. Slovakia is a good team which shortly before the tournament easily defeated Germany. England is a little dissapointment, should have defeated Russia.

Tommorow games in group C.

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2016 at 23:49

My view against all spor industry

Edited by Aeoli - 11-Jun-2016 at 23:52
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2016 at 23:53
I am giving up. I can't insert a picture
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2016 at 07:59
Hooligans of England, Russia, local muslims fight in Marseille.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2016 at 10:10
Originally posted by Aeoli

post the link please
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2016 at 16:01
Shame for football!Go home people...
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2016 at 17:27
Originally posted by medenaywe

Shame for football!Go home people...

Well, in the past I was sharing your attitude. Now when Im a 41 years old man, I treat all those riots as part of our european folklore.

What I find funny is that in Marseille were several battles between:

1. Russian and English hooligans

2. Russian hooligans together with english hooligans against muslisms

3. Hooligans of Olympique de Marseille against hooligans of Paris Saint Germain

The third clash might be somehow astonishing ;)
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2016 at 17:33
Today Croatia defeated Turkey 1:0

Poland defeated Northern Ireland 1:0 breaking N. Irelands run of 12 games without defeat.

Germany defeated Ukraine 2:0. The result doesnt really show the quality of the play by Ukraine because it could have been as well 2:2. Definatelly Germans had more luck this time. But dont they always have?

On thursday in group "C" Germany will play against Poland (high risk game concerning hooligans) and Northern Ireland will play against Ukraine.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2016 at 17:35
Germany - Ukraine - Incredible Boateng saved German goal:

Edited by Mosquito - 12-Jun-2016 at 17:35
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2016 at 00:53
Originally posted by Mosquito

post the link please

Not a big deal my friend, but thanks to ask.

But You asked so Big smile

Edited by Aeoli - 13-Jun-2016 at 00:59
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2016 at 07:57
You are probably the first Turk I ever met who doesnt care about football. Most of your countrymen is completelly crazy about it.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2016 at 11:02
Spain defeated Czech Republic 1:0. Pique scored in 87th minute of the match.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2016 at 13:26
Russian federation punished by UEFA for behaviour of Russian hooligans.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2016 at 17:05
Hungary defeated Austria 2:0.

The sensation of the day is the match between Portugal and Iceland which ended with draw 1:1. Portugal with is Ronaldo who is consdered the best player in the world and most expensive one failed to get 3 points against national team of the country which got 300.000 citisens and no stars at all.

Birkir Bjarnason scored for Iceland!
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2016 at 04:54
Originally posted by Mosquito

You are probably the first Turk I ever met who doesnt care about football. Most of your countrymen is completelly crazy about it.

Don't ask my high school period 

But I feel so sorry for my dad, he has two sons and none of them are interested in football. LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way what I missed about Poland and Russia? Why the tension became so high?

People are saying possible Poland-Russia final match will be third world war. Confused
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2016 at 09:21

By the way what I missed about Poland and Russia? Why the tension became so high?

We got tensions with Russia for last 500 years so nobody here even cares about it. You cant imagine how much sympathy towards Turkey raised here after your airforces shot down Russian plane few months ago ;)

If there is any way to make Putin angry, our goverment imidately finds it and exploit it ;)

For example have you seen what happend in United Nations when Putin wanted to toast together with Polish president Andrzej Duda (first on the Obama left side)? He just ignored Putin, so Putin just sat down pretending that nothing happend :)

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2016 at 14:43
Ronaldo may be a great player but a very small man. He was so upset when his team didnt defeat Iceland that refused swap shirt with the captain of Icelanders.

Slovakia defeated Russia 2:1. Russia is now in critical situation having 1 point after 2 matches.

Romania amd Switzerland draw 1 : 1.

Pathetic Ronaldo:

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2016 at 21:40
Interesting situation in group C after 2 days- matches:

Northern Ireland - Ukraine 2:0
Poland - Germany 0:0

Germany 4 points
Poland 4 points
Northern Ireland 3 point
Ukraine 0 points

The last games will be:

Germany vs Northern Ireland
Poland vs Ukraine

Edited by Mosquito - 16-Jun-2016 at 21:42
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>