Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hollywood reboots and flops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hollywood reboots and flops
    Posted: 10-Jan-2016 at 17:03
They suck.

Gibson was cut out of 'Mad Max 4' due to non pc correctness in expressing his viewpoint...and director pc reaction.

Han Solo is dead. (Which means Lucas f**ked up when he retired from production even if he was a jerk to work for)

Star Trek went to an alternate universe version. (Roddenberry is turning in his grave)

Tarrantino hates cops. Then denies it to save his latest. (which hasn't helped)

The Marvel heros from phase 1-3 are probably all going to die during P4. (One wonders what Stan Lee thinks about that)

The list is endless...No wonder my BP spiked.

Whole industry needs an enema...and be replaced by conservatives.

I blame Redford.

***Tho Leo gets a definite node as 'Hugh Glass'...the only bright spot so far... as this one is remarkable, in the main, in its visual effects and locations. Tho the typical hollywood dramatization and revision of events is still evident. Ntl.... Much better than Redford's pathetic rendition and totally inaccurate portrayal, allegedly based, on 'liver eating' Johnson.

I think I'll go back to the clinic.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 10-Jan-2016 at 17:35
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2016 at 06:25
Han Solo being dead has more to do with Harrison Ford wanting to make another Indiana Jones movie and having to make another Star Wars movie to accomplish it, which he hadn't been keen to do. There is now an Indiana Jones movie being planned. Smile

Am pretty sure had Gibson said even half of what he had as a comment on this forum then you may have banned him for going against CoC.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 11-Jan-2016 at 06:33
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2016 at 16:14
Yup...I'd banned his ass in a simple minute. But that's here... not Hollywood...where he not only made the 'character'...but the proclivity of 'closet' racism and bigotry, like academia, has always been alive and well.

Still is....

Which merely puts the nail... to their alleged ideological progressive liberal nature into the coffin.

Iow... their goddamn liars and hypocrites. And into the aforementioned as a mechanism to make money not to serve the interests of their alleged support base.

Which reinforces the fact that Gibson wasn't the sole bigot-racist-sexist...but he became a 'whipping boy' for the industry and market. That's convenient eh.

We will crucify 'Mad Max' in an effort to hide are own bigotry. But Americans remain stupid. And like the good sheeple they are, follow the lead of the rich and powerful..to include Hollywood.

Han Solo dying is the least of their problems.

amen.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 11-Jan-2016 at 16:33
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply