Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAsiatic lion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asiatic lion
    Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 22:00
awww...why you so mad? is it because of this:

Hmm, ryo...or should I say pckts? lol Funny how your first post in the einstien thread used the word autistic...yet pckts and his one million aliases uses that word all the time:

yet a new member...like you, just jets straight in and just has to denounce the lions royalty and mane facts, just because hes looking for a polite debate? lol Sure pckts...lol 

Be honset to thy self!
Diaz_Zapata View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 22:13
Originally posted by Prime

awww...why you so mad? is it because of this:

Hmm, ryo...or should I say pckts? lol Funny how your first post in the einstien thread used the word autistic...yet pckts and his one million aliases uses that word all the time:

yet a new member...like you, just jets straight in and just has to denounce the lions royalty and mane facts, just because hes looking for a polite debate? lol Sure pckts...lol 

Plz make sense. What are you on about buddy ? The word autism is widely used and if you have had trouble with these people you name please do not go foolishly accusing others just coz you see a similarity of a word used. 

And I see from this you have already been warned by administration here.

'Warning. 

Abusive language and unnecessary profanity as per an investigation of the Lion v Tiger thread. On 13 Aug 15. 

Prime don't do it again... no matter how vexing you find counter arguments and or refutation by those who don't agree with you. 

Nor do I want to see a long or short discourse from you, or 'any other member' on what has happened on other forums. It has been a long standing policy to not allow derogatory exchanges reference the same. The owner and his staff will not allow forum wars. '

Are you going to force everybody to admit they are these people? Yet you insist on being rude and forceful. As I said , refrain from the rudeness and accusations. 

Edited by Diaz_Zapata - 08-Feb-2016 at 22:14
“Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 22:21
lol and all you are tyring use is the same tactics you tryed to get me banned with last time lol and it got you banned instead...because everyone can see right through your stink lies. You just cant handle the info I posted on the asiatic lion defeating the sole calld undefeatable tiger, hence you lost it, I like how you had to use my name as a fake alt and then act like I said all of this:

1. i appologies for i was stabborn

i got paid to write lion will win

Comment by prime — August 15, 2013 @ 3:33 PM

2. i had been a lying bastard

i twisted facs and manpulated data

i repeated 3 lion vic 125 times

Comment by prime — August 15, 2013 @ 3:35 PM

• You’re being sarcastic but ironically you’re also telling the truth about yourself. . You are a manipulative spamming piece of garbage that has been repeating the same posts on numerous forums. And not surprisingly you have been banned. I witnessed that fight you had with Tigris on All Empires History Forum and you needed an old man (the owner ) to save you when Tigris was all over you and grounding and pounding you. You BEGGED the admin there to ban Tigris. You Prime are a wimp. If you are so tough why did you need an old age pensioner to help you out on there when Tigris was clobbering you? Everybody should be aware f this ambassador of rubbish that is Prime.

Comment by eduardde — February 2, 2016 @ 3:02 PM

3. https://indrajit.wordpress.com/2006/03/11/lion-vs-tiger-clash-of-the-titans/comment-page-99/#comment-12991
Ha ha ha ha ha, I never said that...thats just you and your retarded cry baby rants in how you got owned by bold champ, leofwin, and many more, and still you're getting owned by lion crest aka counter strike, look at all your fake alts with the same retarded gramar you try so hard to coneal:

lol Is that why you have like 10 alt names just on counter strikes video because his video is slowly getting traction and alot of thumb ups, yet you have to make hundreds of alt accounts to thumb down his video and make it like people agree with you? 

ha ha ha, and too bad pat anthony never said what you wrote, or else you would have had the article to it, not a fake post by you on the blog

Edited by Prime - 08-Feb-2016 at 22:23
Be honset to thy self!
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 22:27
Admin present right now ? I 'jetted' in to the asiatic mane topic as a query wasn't answered which you were not intelligent enough to answer. And you have gotten very personal. And why shouldn't you ? From what you have shown you obviously have ran into trouble before . Which brings me to my point , don't go senselessly discriminating and accusing every new user that joins here as these nemesis you've had feuds with. 

Amen.
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 22:28
ha ha ha ha yeah right...there are over a thousand + threads here, and you just happaned by a one in a million chance want to answer this one. lol

Edited by Prime - 08-Feb-2016 at 22:55
Be honset to thy self!
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 22:39
Thats also why counter strike called your post stupid and dumb, because you arnt even cohearnt with your post, you sound like a contradicting dumbass:

Is it just so happened, that ryo aka pckts, aka you...posted the ltiger is king killing a lion in alipore, and I dismantled it on this thread with showing it was a sleeping lioness, then you just happened to come crawling back in with the same ulterior motive stance of saying, hey I looooove lions, then goes in and posts things of the opposite...ha ha ha keep it up counter strike, own that.... bitch.
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 23:32
[QUOTE=Diaz_Zapata]You altered my text in larger font& bold when it was not necessary to do so. I read your response without the need of that. And gave you an explanation.  My opinion may not be in coherence with yours. However that doesn't call for the tone in which you are sending me messages.

Indeed it is about the asiatic lion . To be fair If you need an explanation then I will say it once more .
Did you read what the query was in the first instance coz you didn't answer it which was affirmed in this statement ' It's a simple query... which hasn't been answered yet' by Centrix Vigilis. And I answered it with some information about the mane.

Imo if you hadn't taken it personal then you wouldn't still be going on about it. So again , kindly cease to be aggressive & personal. 
[/QUOTE

D-Z, to be fair, it appears that it is your expressed over-sensitivity which if truely bothersome would be better taken up in a personal message, rather than messing up this thread, - IMO.

Prime is correct to note the quite separate attributes accorded to lions & tigers in human history.

The bold, in-your-face style of the regally maned 'King of Beasts' does indeed contrast with the covert
camo-patterned 'treacheously sneaking assassin approach' - status traditionally accorded to the tiger.

Kindly check your emotive ego-defence routine, & stick to the facts when posting, if that's OK..
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 23:38
Nah thats pckts...dont know why he has to post here for, he can post on thousands of other L vs T forums, as he did on counter strikes thread, he just starts off with a new alt...and then slowly posts all the same things he has been posting over and over and over again...

The same old accounts, and most of even repeating the same old already exposed to be fictional accounts. lol How desperate does one have to be to keep posting the jim tully stuff over and over again like the next time he post it, means the fictional part disappeared. lol Desperate and pathetic.
Be honset to thy self!
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 23:47
Why are you getting involved in this JAW? Do ya'll operate together. The over sensitivity is from Prime and you. I care nothing for his information or attributes . If there was no over sensitivity from you or him , why have you made an effort to come back and say something for him.

And to be fair , I tried taking up personal message but I don't have this feature. Has it been locked? 

Nothing wrong with an assassin approach or Hashashin as they were originally known.

Plz, do not mistake me for other people. It is how you got Tigris banned from here. I note from the warning page. You both knew he was not pckts but insisted on it coz you couldn't handle the competition.

So let Prime deal with his own posts. I merely answered the question that remained unanswered about the mane. Prime is your poster yes. I note that. 

Refrain from personal attacks as a statement may not be to yours or his liking.
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 23:53
Ha ha ha...heres retard who just posted on counter strikes video:

+Counter Strike oh really,what about rhinos,elephants,bears,crocs,water buffalo and gaur,they kill them to share with the neighbors,lolll,you know they do ,you just acting crazy,it might not be an everyday meal but they do hunt them,that makes the tiger,the only cat that prey on bigger prey,just show you plenty of accounts of the prey they kill and you just acting like a small kid,biggest kill 1-mature elephant-over 10 feet 2-mature rhinos-over 5 feet and weight over 4,600 pounds,females are smaller,Female: 3,500 lbs 3-14 foot croc 4-gaur-biggest bull with over 1000 pounds its never been a lion that had killed any of those by it self or bigger so do not tell me a tiger do not hunt the biggest prey do you want me to post them again,so its stays in your thick empty head,or you want to keep living in denial

Ohhh, so pckts is online now...and you are also online here talking about the same denials you always have been, just by coincidence? Its like magic, one minute your there, another your here. ha ha ha...

just the same old bull crap youve been spewing out your ass ever since your post on yuku...and tigers hunt the largest prey? lol Asads completely slapped you silly with showing that tigers only hunt things in the 200-600 pound range on average:

lol owned by every body...from bold, leofwin, lioness, me, counter strike and even asads. 90% of all the things hes posted was either a repeat or fictional...what a dumbass. lol

Edited by Prime - 08-Feb-2016 at 23:55
Be honset to thy self!
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2016 at 23:59

Prime buddy , for someone who cannot construct a grammatically correct English sentence and keeps spelling wrong - Don't accuse others of being dumb and stupid. You even need JAW to help you out . Handle your own affairs as 'you' not 'we.'

I have not said anything about tigers. You have drawn your own wild conclusions & judging from a simple google search right now of 'lions bersus tigers,' your name and multiple aliases keep surfacing. And so does the countless amount of abuse you have given people . Which is probably why you recklessly accuse innocent people of being the names you've mentioned. 

Of course you have already shown the snaps of yourself who you claim to be a fake prime. Might I add this fake prime's English sounds just like yours.

& this laugh is trademark you.....

And a search on wikipedia's lion versus tiger showed a user by the name Golden Prime , who again sounded just like you .Why were you banned there ? Coz you foolishly again accused everyone of being 'pckts' , and getting abusive using multiple accounts.

Edited by Diaz_Zapata - 09-Feb-2016 at 00:07
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2016 at 00:01
It appears that your purpose here is one of disruption, D-Z, rather than establishing a valid data base..

Perhaps if you & Prime both voluntarily delete the extraneous emotive content, & take your squabbling to personal messages.

I expect that C.V or another mod will take a dim view of such instigation/bogus claims of sensitivity too..

I do value the effort Prime has put into his literature review research, & find the data of interest,
unlike your 'contribution' which certainly appears to be in pursuit of another agenda to what you claim..

Do you deny the fact that - over the course of recorded human history, the lion has been held in much higher esteem for his well-known 'Kingly' attributes - than his 'skulking, sneaking', stripey tiger cousin?
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2016 at 00:09
ohhhhh so you do know me....lol...isnt that the exact same thing you posted last time and you still got banned? awww pckts...what really brought you here? was it because of the new account I found of a lion killing two tigers? lol as usual you have nothing new, just the same old fictional bull shit things youve been posting all this time.

lol I was trying to correct your retardedness on their, then you went and told the admins that I had multiple accounts and sockpuppted, even though none of them actually proved I did...which I didnt, we both know that...whats the difference between me and you...if I'm ban for no reason at all...I have dignity not to go back, did you ever see me go back there or to yuku? Nope, because I have honor...you are a cowardly peice of shit who gets owned on your lies and you come back out of the same reason you started off on, to lie your ass off.

Look, heres you whos still editing wiki...only ever one person there, leo1pard aka pckts:

ha ha ha ha...you can have that phoney site with your phoney accounts like the barbary lion one you redited...guess what...I actually emailed a historian who speacializes on sayirao...and I showed them the gorilla fight fake which is identical to the same time frame, so I asked them to find out what that raj was doing in the month of november, which the article says...if he was doing anything at all...anything...then its not a 90% fake any more...its a 110% fake. 

we'll see what they find...ha ha ha
Be honset to thy self!
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2016 at 00:19
Hello JAW. I am glad I am able to have a civil conversation with you. 

There is no disruption here. But when you start unrationally accusing other new users of being tiger posters etc then this does cause disruption as it has. Prime continually attacked me for my statement &I warned him to refrain from the abuse but it got worse. Who is he referring to as 'bitch?'

I'm going to be very honest with you . I merely answered the query that was left unanswered . As you have called the lion's cousin sneaky and stripey , I take no sensitivity nor personally. It is how you perceive a tiger and I have my perceptions of all animals , not just tigers.

The mane imo is certainly a striking and famous feature of the lion and one no other big cat has.

I have seen the lion versus tigers post , and as you say my agenda is different then I could easily post there. It is unfair to judge all because of a few. Autism isn't just a word saved for pckts as Prime pointed out . To accuse me from there  was just absurd.

I admire the effort put in by others on this lion vs tiger topic, as you do with Prime's. Lets leave it here . 
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2016 at 00:19
Well...well here we go again.

You lads...less JAW..... just can't keep it toned down can you.

Consider this a final warning. You crap on each other again for whatever reason. Your all gone.

Period.

And don't presume ya can whine your way back in or reopen a thread viz a PM to Red. Ya been warned innumerable times Prime...last one.

Diaz this is your first...if I find out your posting and you are a previous banned individual you will be gone.

I'll go into the covering force personally....to ensure both of you never post here again.

Abide by the Coc. Period. Keep personalities out of it. Keep other forums out of it.

Thread locked.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12