Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTerror attacks in France

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terror attacks in France
    Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 08:05
Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by Mosquito

Europe is like Rome, opening its gates to Vandals....

Leftism, pacifism, lack of self preservation instinct....

What happened after centruies, Germans became Romanised and now financially looking after all Europe Wink

Compared to modern day muslim migrants, ancient German hordes were quite civilised!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Edited by Mosquito - 20-Nov-2015 at 12:38
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 13:15

Compared to modern day muslim migrants, ancient German hordes were quite civilised!!!

If a European(I mean Europe Europe Wink) acted with your mind, East Europeans would not be respected!!! 

West Europe cities statistical will be more safer without Eastern Europeans.

London 

Not everybody is lucky to decide about immigrants 

THE RACE INTO WHICH THEY WERE BORN, IS OF NO CONCERN TO ME. I HAVE ONLY ONE CRITERION BY WHICH TO DISTINGUISH THEM VIRTUE.

FOR ME, ANY GOOD FOREIGNER IS A GREEK AND ANY BAD GREEK IS WORSE THAN A BARBARIAN

Alexandre the Great

I wonder what Alexandre the Great (one of the pillar of Europe Culture) watch some people 

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 13:16
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Very strong man Clap
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 17:27

If a European(I mean Europe Europe acted with your mind, East Europeans would not be respected!!!West Europe cities statistical will be more safer without Eastern Europeans

Those statistics show only number of arrests. If there is so many Poles living and working in UK, the percentage of arrested is not much different than of British nationals. BTW - Poles are there completelly legally, work officialy and pay taxes. Its much more than one can say about most of muslims migrants in Europe.

And people from central eastern Europe didnt come to UK to create "no go zones", to attack the British people for their customs, way of life or dress.

Edited by Mosquito - 20-Nov-2015 at 17:38
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 17:47
This isn't about Poles or any other culture that is not committing murder and crimes against humanity in support of or as twisted Islamic fanaticism..

Poles are not crucifying and beheading Christian men and women in the region...Poles are not raping Yazidi women and trafficking them as exploitative sex slaves. ISIS is. Poles are not coming pedophilia against young Afgan boys. Poles are not buying ISIS oil thereby supporting them.... otoh....Turkey is.

And lets not forget the ilk that maintains a twisted evil Islamic theology where ever it's found. To include the anti-Jew/Christian fanatics genocidalists in Lebanon and Palestine. And their masters in Iran.

And contrary to popular belief they are terrorists and they are Islamists doing this...not Christians...not Jews and not Poles. They refuse assimilation and their supporters are legion.

This is indeed a sectarian and theological and ideological war.

Refuse to believe at your own peril. And hope you and yours are not the next victims...and hope btw... is not a technique to defeat the Islamist fanatic.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 20-Nov-2015 at 18:02
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 18:13
But it looks like Europe is slowly waking up. For some countries especially in western Europe like Belgium or Sweden it is already too late and they will be ruined, their ehtnic citisens will be probably moving outside. But I see the anger of common people in Germany and France is growing. Their politicians long ago lost the contact with the people, live in some kind of virtual reality, the same with European politicians and bureaucrats in Brussels, they all will be probably soon replaced. In Poland goverment already was changed for such which will not admitt any more muslims into our country.

Turn on english subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61yzcrBq6oU

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 18:26

Very strong man

Everybody must fight with his pain in his own way. But he changes his fight into degenerate leftist propaganda.
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2015 at 23:58

Those statistics show only number of arrests. If there is so many Poles living and working in UK, the percentage of arrested is not much different than of British nationals. BTW - Poles are there completelly legally, work officialy and pay taxes. Its much more than one can say about most of muslims migrants in Europe.

Well said Clap (Doof job, well point) However this can just solve Polish issue. (Actually, it is very low so Clap for all Polish) 

Jamaican Percentage  is higher then Iraq's, Iran's and Somalian. 

Pakistan's Percantage is same with Lithunia and Romania. Actually a bit low. 

So will you still continue with your rightist theories.

Maybe Zimbabwe's percentage is high because they are bad Christians and Algeria percent is high because they are good Muslim Big smile
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 09:05
Romanian statistics are misleading because not all the Romanian citisens are Romanians. Majority of criminals with Romanian citisenship are Gypsies who arent integrating neither to Romanian society in Romania nor to British society in the UK. The same was with the case of Polish citisen who stabbed 3 years ago Belgian teenager in Brussels - it was Gypsy from Poland but Belgian media claimed he was Polish.
In Lithuania also live several different nationalities including Russians who often organise criminal gangs.

Edited by Mosquito - 21-Nov-2015 at 09:08
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 14:50
Stay on topic which is France and terror attacks there. Discuss criminal stats elsewhere. Or at least relate them to the topic in a more concise manner.

amen.

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 16:45

Romanian statistics are misleading because not all the Romanian citisens are Romanians. Majority of criminals with Romanian citisenship are Gypsies who arent integrating neither to Romanian society in Romania nor to British society in the UK. The same was with the case of Polish citisen who stabbed 3 years ago Belgian teenager in Brussels - it was Gypsy from Poland but Belgian media claimed he was Polish.
In Lithuania also live several different nationalities including Russians who often organise criminal gangs.

First of all, Romani people in Romania can not be seen as immigrant.

Secondly majority of them Christian

"According to the 2002 census, 81.9% of Roma are Orthodox Christians, 6.4% Pentecostals, 3.8% Roman Catholics, 3%Reformed, 1.1% Greek Catholics, 0.9% Baptists, 0.8% Seventh-Day Adventists, while the rest belong to other religions such as (Islam and Lutheranism)."

Thirdly you are accusing entire religion but making defens with nationalities Thumbs Down 

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Stay on topic which is France and terror attacks there. Discuss criminal stats elsewhere. Or at least relate them to the topic in a more concise manner. 
amen.

The point should not be just talking about problem. Its origin and effects are important as much as itself

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 16:55
Then start another thread...This is current affairs...post reference France and terror attacks there recently. You want to discuss the historical development relationship and or compare and contrast with other nation states fighting Islamic terrorists...start another thread.

Iow. follow my guidance. Don't comment on it. If you have a prob then talk as per the Coc...to the owner admin viz PM.

You don't...and continue to comment off topic. And especially about my guidance then the thread will be closed and you will earn a suspension for trolling and NOT following my guidance. Period.

You decide.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 17:16
Update.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/21/world/paris-attacks/

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/21/456913180/man-suspected-of-scouting-paris-attack-spots-is-arrested-in-turkey

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 20:00
Centrix Vigilis please make me a favour (Im lazy) and in the future copy links into messages using "insert hyperlink" option ;)
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 20:17
Polish member of European Parliament and leader of Polish Liberal Party tells in European Parliament what he think about human trash called "refugees". Turn on english subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

Edited by Mosquito - 21-Nov-2015 at 20:18
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 20:24
New Polish minister of European Union affairs destroys Chancellor Merkel and President Hollande in the European Parliament (turn on english subtitles if you dont understand his english):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs9yDN9K7J0

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 22:14

BTW - Poles are there completelly legally, work officialy and pay taxes. Its much more than one can say about most of muslims migrants in Europe.

You say "most of" in regards to Muslim migrants in Europe, but you obviously, by accident maybe, forgot to back up your claim with easily scrutinized statistics with relevant links. Probably a good idea to humor this forum with the usual academic protocols. Either that or we might look a little closer at the content of videos recently posted by you in case suppliers of information/reporters have close ties or associations with convicted racists.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2015 at 22:26

Centrix Vigilis please make me a favour (Im lazy) and in the future copy links into messages using "insert hyperlink" option ;)

Please note, Mosquito, that such requests should be relayed by PM, and especially so to moderators and admins, as some may consider this to be trolling. I take it you won't be too lazy to read this, and take it in.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 22-Nov-2015 at 05:47
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Nov-2015 at 00:14
This thread is closed. It was not about Poles or the details provided in the last 2 posts by Mosquito.

An inability to abide by my guidance is not going to be tolerated. As I noted you want... that start another thread.

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123