Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWelcome to Sweden - rapists paradise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Sweden - rapists paradise
    Posted: 03-Jul-2015 at 08:43
These are the immigrants that EU wants to keep in Europe:

Refugees Drowned for Being Christian

Muslims drwoning christians

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2015 at 09:56
Originally posted by Mosquito

Originally posted by Aeoli

Don't try to proof legal statue of Polish immigrant or try to find historical connection. There is no need. 
The main point is people reaction against rapid population changes. The point is local people attitude. Also people in big cities don't like even villiagers in their neighbourhood.

Its not about immigrants coming to my country, its about enemies coming to my country. You are trying to paint me as neonazi or fascist idiot, racist.... while the problem is that such people like you are guilty that there is such situation like in Sweden or such like in Britain.

And my activity in PDL is limited to giving them money.

True local ie. nationalistic traditional values and attitudes do play a part. Especially as regards immigrant 'value'.

The pcer's would have it as 'all immigrants' are... and that's a ludicrous statement; as history shows their not

The real value lies in their 'potential' for immigration and assimilation into a gaining nation state.

And when it's seen by natives; that a genuine willingness to assimilate and share the better values of the original immigrant customs and traditions can be merged... with their adopted homeland's ones... the process is much easier.

And KEY among them is the acceptance of local and national host laws.

And no your not racist or neo Nazi...u can be ultra nationalistic in the defense of your homeland and native peoples at times but that's not necessarily an evil. Because I can be as well.

In the end it's my recommendation to u as a 'member' that:

A. you have made your point admirably.

And I would suggest you hence just move on.

As any more links, articles etc...are, or would be, superfluous imo.

That it remains a complex and serious issue ie. immigrant assimilation and acceptance by all sides is obvious.

But in the end the greater responsibility for assimilation and acceptance....is the burden of the immigrant; not the potential gaining nation.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2015 at 15:37

Its not about immigrants coming to my country, its about enemies coming to my country. You are trying to paint me as neonazi or fascist idiot, racist.... while the problem is that such people like you are guilty that there is such situation like in Sweden or such like in Britain. 

I prefer suffering to having a blackened heart.

And my activity in PDL is limited to giving them money.

Good for you

At least you are not a guy who has blood on his hands, you are just the person who gives money him to hit someones

Edited by Aeoli - 03-Jul-2015 at 15:38
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2015 at 16:36

I prefer suffering to having a blackened heart.

I prefer my country and civilisation to survive, not to dissapear. We in Poland have been the defenders of western civilisation againt islam and barbarians in the past and it looks like we will have to fight for it today. Like Rogawski at Humenne saving Vienna first time, Sobieski saving Vienna second time, or Chodkiewicz at Khotyn or Pilsudski at Warsaw.

At least you are not a guy who has blood on his hands, you are just the person who gives money him to hit someones

PDL dont have anyone's blood on its hands. This is another not fair argument. But I understand that presenting those who defend their own culture, language, country and nation as extremists is favourite leftist tactic.

However it must be said that other muslims are also the targets of those islamists, especially Iranians because they are not arabs and not sunni.

Edited by Mosquito - 03-Jul-2015 at 16:44
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 00:24
Aeoli you have made your point as well.

So now im going to advise you and others concernd, as a Modrator; flamatory language and symbology to covertly incite it is a no no.

No one will win here. It is not an approved mode of communication period.

I will damn sure lock this thread down if it keeps up.

The same goes for personal accusatory statements that remain in potential violation of the CoC.

So all concerned ease off calm down....

because one other thing is for sure; no one that's been on this forum a while, should doubt my efficacy at maintaining the peace.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 04-Jul-2015 at 00:25

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 15:32
Mosquito 

A big disappointment  

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

no one that's been on this forum a while, should doubt my efficacy at maintaining the peace. 

Sorry, I have strongs doubt about the neutrality of nearly all moderator when the topic comes Islam.

This is my opinion, a guy

who is not fasting or going to mosque  in Ramadan,

who can finish two bottles of wine in family dinner as I did yesterday,

who has not been officially muslim in Turkish statistic since the first day of this Ramadan.  
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 16:15

Mosquito A big disappointment

Why? When I talk about muslim immigrants in Europe I dont actually think about Turks. Your great leader Mustafa Ataturk created secular modern Turkish Republic. Instead of using muslim law he created for you penal code of law which was based on the Italian penal codex and civil law based on Swiss civil law codex (which was based on Roman law).

I only dont understand why you Turks dont follow his path today but in the same time consider him your great national heroes. Turks are also different from the rest in this that on the first place they are Turks and on the second muslims. I got friends in Turkey, I know Turks here in Poland and so far I see they are good people. The muslims Im afraid are those from Northern Africa and middle east.. and Pakistan.
I have a great respect for Turks and our nations recently celebrated 600 years of mutual diplomatic relations.

So I want to make one thing clear. When I talk about dangerous muslims I dont think about all the muslims in the world. For me Turks are more European than related with other muslim nations. The same goes for Polish-Lithuanian Tartars who live here for centuries and everyone respects them.

When I said in one of my above posts that

"the problem is that such people like you are guilty that there is such situation like in Sweden or such like in Britain."

I meant all types of leftist people who want to create in Europe multi-culti society. So far it is clearly visible that attempts to create such multicultural societies failed everywhere in Europe. But now European Comission wants to create another such multi-culti society in my own country. But so far our goverment agreed to take only christian syrians:

Christian Syrians to Poland

Edited by Mosquito - 04-Jul-2015 at 17:15
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 17:32

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/how-eu-promises-to-introduce-refugee-quotas-failed-a-1040226.html

EU on the problem of refugees distribution

In the early morning hours of Sunday, April 19, 2015, a 20-meter fishing boat, overloaded with people, capsized about 70 nautical miles off the Libyan coast and 180 kilometers (107 miles) from Europe. In the hours and days after the accident, this boat seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. This shipwreck, with an estimated 800 dead, had seemingly brought a sense of humanity back to Europe. The accident became a test for Brussels and, for the eight weeks that followed, Europeans took a critical look at the purpose of their 28-country union.

Three days later, on April 23, European leaders rushed to Brussels to attend a special summit. Acknowledging Europe's responsibility, they turned their attention to the Mediterranean. No one questioned the seriousness of the hour -- and no one refuted the claim that saving refugees had become a priority, that it was now time for action.

The meeting began with a minute of silence and ended with an emotionally charged statement: The European Union will "do everything possible to save people from dying at sea," the statement read. But, as it turned out, that wouldn't be the case.

Even at this first crisis meeting, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi was rebuffed in his call for solidarity. British Prime Minister David Cameron refused immediately, a Polish representative rejected new obligations and both German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande were undecided and unwilling to make any strong statements. It was the same old European game, where public statements are meaningless and only closed-door agreements ultimately count.

....presented the plan, which essentially consisted of two elements. First, the European Commission recommended directly accepting 20,000 refugees from crisis-stricken regions in the coming two years, and using a quota system to distribute them across the 28 member states. Second, the burden on EU countries like Italy, Greece and Malta, on whose coasts most of the refugees land, was to be reduced. Some 40,000 people were to be "taken off their hands," also with the help of a fixed distribution scheme...

....But when rumors of a mandatory quota emerged, the first member states reacted with outrage. "The idea that somebody allows some refugees in their own country and then distributes them to other member states is mad and unfair," said Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, whom Juncker only half-kiddingly calls the "dictator."

Representatives of Eastern and Central European countries, often referred to as "the new ones" among EU ambassadors, as well as those of a few Southern European countries, announced their refusal to accept any quota. The Polish delegation noted that solidarity can take many forms, and variations of this theme were then expressed for weeks to come. Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Spain and Romania used the same argument in voicing their objections to "imposed" solidarity.

The discussions were more open on the sidelines of the meetings, at evening receptions on cool Brussels terraces, where people spoke of the "shameless nationalism" of individual members and "poorly concealed racism." Western European representatives were critical of the Eastern Europeans for only wanting to accept "white, Catholic" refugees, while the Eastern Europeans accused their Western colleagues of moral conceit. One of the ambassadors, who attended all of the meetings and some of the receptions, says: "From today's perspective, the agenda was dead an hour after it was born."
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 18:02
Muslims demonstration in East London against in-keepers who sell alcohol in their locals:

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 18:19
Welcome to France - Muslims attack and beat French people in the bus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24bK9mqKo4&feature=player_embedded

And even in Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGajZ17ayg

Wherever muslims comes, they bring with their violence with them.

Edited by Mosquito - 04-Jul-2015 at 19:22
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2015 at 22:34

Mosquito 
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">A big </span>disappointment<span style="line-height: 1.4;">  </span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

</span><br style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"><span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">no one that's been on this forum a while, should doubt my efficacy at maintaining the peace. </span><br style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"><span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"></span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Sorry, I have strongs doubt about the </span>neutrality of nearly all moderator when the topic comes Islam.
This is my opinion, a guy
who is not fasting or going to mosque  in Ramadan,
who can finish two bottles of wine in family dinner as I did yesterday,
who has not been officially muslim in Turkish statistic since the first day of this Ramadan.  

Then u don't know me. As for my impartiality...don't try me or question it.

As for my authority to moderate this forum...don't doubt me. period.

If you need further edification ask Mosquito viz pm if I Have such.

Both of u remain wary of what's being posted.

Refer to the Coc..when in doubt as to appropriateness. Because this is the last time I will comment on it.

The next time it will merely be a locked thread and suspensions.

All parties concerned consider this your warning.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 04-Jul-2015 at 22:36

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2015 at 02:52

Mosquito A big disappointment

Why?

Because

Firstly 

As I told you before, you are ignoring nature of massive immigrant waves.

I have already given you example Irish and Italian people in America. In many decades, their rate of commiting an offense were too high.

Even I have you example of Polish in UK and how high their rate too. 

Secondly, 

You are still using word Islam and Muslim, not Radical Islam, Fanatic Islam or Extreme Islam, not Radical Muslims or Dangerous Muslim so stop using word Islam and Muslim.

Thirdly  

Which is my favorite,  You are telling that "When I talk about muslim immigrants in Europe I dont actually think about Turks."

but giving example Siege of Vienna LOL

But now European Comission wants to create another such multi-culti society in my own country. But so far our goverment agreed to take only christian syrians: 
Christian Syrians to Poland

You have already had Ukranians, so I don't think you can handle more

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 05-Jul-2015 at 06:21
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2015 at 06:53

Which is my favorite, You are telling that "When I talk about muslim immigrants in Europe I dont actually think about Turks."

but giving example Siege of Vienna LOL

Because Ottoman empire and secular Turkish Republic are two different things. The Turks and not only Turks in the times of Ottoman empire were jihadists who spreaded Islam. Since the time of Young Turks and Ataturk your country has changed.

You have already had Ukranians, so I don't think you can handle more

Ukrainians are europeans and hardworking people. The woman which cleans my house and my office is Ukrainian, her son is now studying on university in my city, her husband works in Polish transport company as truck driver. They are integrating fast.

The immigrants from the middle east and Africa are completelly different.

Edited by Mosquito - 05-Jul-2015 at 06:54
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12