Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

West Bank

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: West Bank
    Posted: 31-Oct-2014 at 00:04
2 very quick thoughts.

a. the elenctic method might have been a precursor of the historical but not it's equal as one might think or even wish.

as the former can also be casually, if not deliberately distorted, to deny the recognition of the factually inherent basis and dependence of the latter's primacy usage of the same; ie. evidence versus speculation. iow. obfuscation and dissimulation. denial and rejection of a counter argument which is best defined as bigotry. It's only real remaining value is it's use to stimulate debate among intellectual equals.

b. secondly there are no Jewish, Zionist or other, nor Christian fanatics, of any significant numbers or influence; encouraging the deliberate genocidist rhetoric and murder-rape-pillage of innocent Muslims and other theological minorities in the region. Nor do they, if they existed, suggest that the UN Declaration establishing Israel as a sovereign nation should be eliminated and a return, for example, to the Ottoman Turk Empire be reestablished. Or the creation of an all encompassing Caliphate of fundamentalist Islam return

Only the mad dog Mullahs of Tehran believe that.

And the Islamist fanatic wackos who are their puppets. Or their theological Islamist wacko opponents but on a different theological-sect basis.

So that counter argument is not even coherent let alone objective or factual.

But it is saçmalık-zirva-bok-saçmalamak.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2014 at 01:18
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Hamas is not equal to Palestine, this is just a Palestinian terrorist group which rules part of Palestine, I also hope to see a free Palestine but without terrorists.

I gave the name Hamas because of it is ruler party.

I don't want to see any eagle politision as a leader, wherever.

USA, Turkey, Palestine, Israel, Iran...

You are seeing Hamas did as terrorist attack but not to see Israel state terror.

Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

I should correct something that Gandhi said: Arabia belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English, France to the French and of course Israel to the Israelis.

Why you are manipulating Gandhi's words, why you are skipping Palestine?

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

My apologies, Ollios, obviously when searching for this story on the BBC you weren’t actually looking for news. Although, I guess as you’ve already indicated your ignorance, it might still be possible to surmise slowness in the area of news in Turkey itself by what we see before us, which is a story many countries wouldn’t have started their news off with, as these tend to be important national, or major international, events.

That is global issue. I don't expect that all top Turkish news should be in British(or someone else TV), we don't heard about what Kate's baby, wearing or is Queen flue or not? These issues can be in British news.

I said that because I saw that news as important.

It is more important than attack against one rabbi but this is for me.

still main point is not Palestine or Israel, how our impact remodelling according to news.

If there is no news about whale on TV, do you think that awarness of protecting whales be as current level.

so if Americans see Palestine suffers and Israel's human right violations as much as Israel situation agianst Hamas attacks, do you think they still follow same politics?

I didn't accuse some media organisation, I just mean that our conflicts about these type of issues because of references difference. All we see just one part of the reality, not all reality.

That's why, I try to find reality, not just follow Islamic guy. I want to know what other people seeing and try to understand them, asking myself did I miss anything and I don't understand why you are not doing same thing? and you are swimming in arrongance.

Even I am trying to understand PKK and I believe that Kurds can have a country as a Turkish guy. I am not just passing with saying that they are terrorist, there will be no peace, if there is a fanatic kurds. That is very childish.

After Mandela and Gandhi's word, now I am more sure that my way is more close to reality.

As far as ISIS is concerned, Ollios, at this present time, their actions seem to be news worthy.

and I said before, if you can't see how make the Israel human right violation powerful the organisaiton like ISIS, you should be blind.

There is a direct relation. That means West is like a child who see just a ball but not seeing coming fast car.

Very interesting, Ollios. Would it be possible for you to explain to us why the method you’re using is called the Socratic methods, and what steps you are taking in its implementation which make it so?

Socrates ask a question and I tell the answer, then he gives you extreme situtions which doesn't fit your defination, so you change your defination try to make it perfect and this circle continues untill the perfect defination

I think I’m right in believing that history shows that at the time no Palestinian state ever ruling its own lands. Didn’t the Ottoman Empire hold those same people under the yoke for a considerable length of time, Ollios?

Again suprising perspective, same as Jihadist who believe non-muslim states can be conquer or colonist perspective, there is no important internation laws for Inca Empire and other.

I am wondering where is the hourable boys of Wilson?

and history shows us there was no Jewish Majority in that area.

As for “talked like someone who learnt history in church class or madrasas”, I will have to bow to you who has the experience and knowledge of such things, for I have had no education imparted to me in such a way.

When I said you are eating like an animal, it doesn't mean you are an animal. It means you are eating messly without any eating rules. Am I wrong?

why you’ve the belief it would be effective on organisations like ISIS?

Are you really asking that? If you still can't understanding how İsrael's state terror have positive effects on Jihadist for collecting more men, please I beg in you, don't talk anything about ME. Find another hobby.

Edited by Ollios - 31-Oct-2014 at 01:19
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2014 at 01:35
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

secondly there are no Jewish, Zionist or other, nor Christian fanatics, of any significant numbers or influence; encouraging the deliberate genocidist rhetoric and murder-rape-pillage of innocent Muslims and other theological minorities in the region.

Have a nice sleep. Current Ruler of Israel is same Mullah regime in Iran or Nazi Germany.

Nor do they, if they existed, suggest that the UN Declaration establishing Israel as a sovereign nation should be eliminated and a return, for example, to the Ottoman Turk Empire be reestablished. Or the creation of an all encompassing Caliphate of fundamentalist Islam return

Yes, finally I found someone who can understand me.Clap

I said that Kurds should be independent in many different topics in the forum, but you are coming with this.

Come on, you can do better. Just try again.

But it is saçmalık-zirva-bok-saçmalamak.

I am appreciating your effort to give me answer with Turkish words Wink
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2014 at 10:15

Originally posted by Ollios

My apologies, Ollios, obviously when searching for this story on the BBC you weren’t actually looking for news. Although, I guess as you’ve already indicated your ignorance, it might still be possible to surmise slowness in the area of news in Turkey itself by what we see before us, which is a story many countries wouldn’t have started their news off with, as these tend to be important national, or major international, events. 

That is global issue. I don't expect that all top Turkish news should be in British(or someone else TV), we don't heard about what Kate's baby, wearing or is Queen flue or not? These issues can be in British news.

I said that because I saw that news as important.

Sounds very much as a case of confirmation bias, Ollios, however I shall give you the opportunity, here and now, to explain why this specific story should have had presidency over the articles you found on the BBC news site on that day  

still main point is not Palestine or Israel, how our impact remodelling according to news.
What are your conclusions as to the agendas of those wishing to prioritise the events you have tried to highlight?

If there is no news about whale on TV, do you think that awarness of protecting whales be as current level.
So you would agree then that the highlighting of issues in the past may give enough momentum to a cause, without the necessity to go over old ground?

so if Americans see Palestine suffers and Israel's human right violations as much as Israel situation agianst Hamas attacks, do you think they still follow same politics?

Which politics exactly are you talking about, Ollios, and why do you feel so compelled to highlight a specific nation, especially when your question for this thread wasn’t about an American site?

I didn't accuse some media organisation, I just mean that our conflicts about these type of issues because of references difference. All we see just one part of the reality, not all reality.

That's why, I try to find reality, not just follow Islamic guy. I want to know what other people seeing and try to understand them, asking myself did I miss anything and I don't understand why you are not doing same thing? and you are swimming in arrongance.

Then it is possible, Ollios, that others might have a wider perspective on reality than you do?

Swimming in arrogance?

Even I am trying to understand PKK and I believe that Kurds can have a country as a Turkish guy. I am not just passing with saying that they are terrorist, there will be no peace, if there is a fanatic kurds. That is very childish. 

After Mandela and Gandhi's word, now I am more sure that my way is more close to reality.

Then, Ollios, you should question yourself as to why you entertain the use of the term “terrorist” when talking about understanding PKK, instead of calling them separatists. “just passing with saying that they are terrorist” means you’re still equating them as such.

As far as ISIS is concerned, Ollios, at this present time, their actions seem to be news worthy.

and I said before, if you can't see how make the Israel human right violation powerful the organisaiton like ISIS, you should be blind.

There is a direct relation. That means West is like a child who see just a ball but not seeing coming fast car.

In the west we tend to presume there is oncoming traffic, even though we don’t feel the necessity to point this out. You see, Ollios, the child and the ball, in you analogy, can actually be seen as the same thing.

Very interesting, Ollios. Would it be possible for you to explain to us why the method you’re using is called the Socratic methods, and what steps you are taking in its implementation which make it so?

Socrates ask a question and I tell the answer, then he gives you extreme situtions which doesn't fit your defination, so you change your defination try to make it perfect and this circle continues untill the perfect defination
I asked, Ollios, as the Socratic method doesn’t actual appear to have been used, especially by your own definition. Not that it had any place to be used at that point, as the point is irrefutable anyhow, as Egypt, Jordan, and Syria were in fact the previous rulers. Plus when being used it helps for the analogy to be a logical progression, delivered in a logical fashion, which in the case you presented comprised of neither.  

I think I’m right in believing that history shows that at the time no Palestinian state ever ruling its own lands. Didn’t the Ottoman Empire hold those same people under the yoke for a considerable length of time, Ollios? 

Again suprising perspective, same as Jihadist who believe non-muslim states can be conquer or colonist perspective, there is no important internation laws for Inca Empire and other.

and history shows us there was no Jewish Majority in that area.

Then show me a rundown of the figures for the ratio of population in Israel prior to the Arab invasion in the seventh century. What you’ll see is history’s perspective, not my own.

As for “talked like someone who learnt history in church class or madrasas”, I will have to bow to you who has the experience and knowledge of such things, for I have had no education imparted to me in such a way.

When I said you are eating like an animal, it doesn't mean you are an animal. It means you are eating messly without any eating rules. Am I wrong? 

If I was to say don’t think of an elephant, if you’ve ever seen one in the flesh or by any other medium, then an image of one will pass through your mind. So even if you had said that I eat like an animal, regardless of saying I’m and animal or not, you equate that person as an animal. This is a well-known method used by those intent on racial discrimination, in order to dehumanise their intended victims. There was a fascinating monologue on The Matrix by Mr Smith, trying to justify the eradication of the human race. Much like the anti-Jewish propaganda films of the 1930s.     

why you’ve the belief it would be effective on organisations like ISIS?

Are you really asking that? If you still can't understanding how İsrael's state terror have positive effects on Jihadist for collecting more men, please I beg in you, don't talk anything about ME. Find another hobby.

The reason I asked, Ollios, is so you can detail your opinions as to why those who wished to eradicate Israel would have a change of ideology. I didn’t ask you for you to lose your cool. This was not my intention.

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2014 at 10:11

Sounds very much as a case of confirmation bias, Ollios

Not even close, we call it empathy, try to understand others.

People should not be interested in just killing Hitler, but

They should always be interested in enviroment which creates people like Hitler, always try to stop it.

Same as in ISIS case, with bombs you can just save today, not tomorrow.

Which politics exactly are you talking about, Ollios, and why do you feel so compelled to highlight a specific nation, especially when your question for this thread wasn’t about an American site?

America is just example, I can give another example, please try to see mentality behind example. I am giving examples to you, just for telling the it.

Then it is possible, Ollios, that others might have a wider perspective on reality than you do?

That's why, I try to feed myself from different sources.

Even Enstein, Mendela and Gandhi's perspectives are on the table, but yes you are right, am I the one who needs to query oneself in this forum.

[/QUOTE]
Then, Ollios, you should question yourself as to why you entertain the use of the term “terrorist” when talking about understanding PKK, instead of calling them separatists. “
just passing with saying that they are terrorist” means you’re still equating them as such.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, my fault, but it is also to show similarity between PKK and Hamas. Both are recognised as terrorist in generally.

In the west we tend to presume there is oncoming traffic, even though we don’t feel the necessity to point this out. You see, Ollios, the child and the ball, in you analogy, can actually be seen as the same thing.

Do you need to right on it?

Perception of children is high and can be focused just one thing, and close himself other external effects/factors

http://www.myimprov.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/attention_child.jpg

Then show me a rundown of the figures for the ratio of population in Israel prior to the Arab invasion in the seventh century. What you’ll see is history’s perspective, not my own.

That's defense just make me smile Big smile

According to all your perspective, all people should live in their ancient homeland ???

so I have right to invade Crimea as guy which is R1a

http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/R1a_migration_map.jpg

So even if you had said that I eat like an animal, regardless of saying I’m and animal or not, you equate that person as an animal. This is a well-known method used by those intent on racial discrimination, in order to dehumanise their intended victims. There was a fascinating monologue on The Matrix by Mr Smith, trying to justify the eradication of the human race. Much like the anti-Jewish propaganda films of the 1930s.   

Yes, sorry for the example, I know it is regardless but at that moment, just it came to my mind. Wink

like an animal
as an animal,  so there is difference.

The reason I asked, Ollios, is so you can detail your opinions as to why those who wished to eradicate Israel would have a change of ideology. I didn’t ask you for you to lose your cool.[/QUOTE]

I really do not see a point to talk about something that mush basic

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2014 at 10:12
And is there any other friend which is interested in Turkish, please firstly translate my signature.

Edited by Ollios - 02-Nov-2014 at 10:22
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2014 at 00:07

Sounds very much as a case of confirmation bias, Ollios 

Not even close, we call it empathy, try to understand others. 

People should not be interested in just killing Hitler, but

They should always be interested in enviroment which creates people like Hitler, always try to stop it. 

Same as in ISIS case, with bombs you can just save today, not tomorrow.

Empathy, Ollios, doesn’t preclude the confirmation bias, in fact it will tend the accentuate it.

As for trying to understand others, Ollios, I’m an empath. I am also blessed to have a fianceé who is an empathy, and also the only one I know who truly knows, and understands, what exactly that really means. Even though I live with such a sensory overload, I still look at the possibility of the confirmation bias in what I’m looking at.

The environment which creates the Hitlers of this world is the power vacuum, every single time. However if you want to compare the situation Of the Germans of the Hitler era with that of The situation the Palestinians find themselves in, which created the power vacuum, you have to start with the conflicts they both were involved in where they were seen as the aggressors and lost the war. However, Ollios, it would be very naïve of me to suggest that what followed was predicable enough to have stopped any of it without those around me believing a lunatic was having a psychotic episode.

I remember asking you, “why this specific story should have had presidency over the articles you found on the BBC news site on that day?”. Have you had enough time yet to formulate an answer yet?   

America is just example, I can give another example, please try to see mentality behind example. I am giving examples to you, just for telling the it. 
The example was simplistic, Ollios, no worries there, and I look forward to seeing such an open minded person, as you’ve admitted to be yourself, using the alternatives in your repertoire.    

am I the one who needs to query oneself in this forum.

Are you of the opinion that you should be the only one that shouldn’t, Ollios?

Do you need to right on it?

Perception of children is high and can be focused just one thing, and close himself other external effects/factors

The perceptions of a child up to around the age of nine or ten are very black and white, and miss the subtle shades that come between. Those who become brainwashed can act in this same way.

That's defense just make me smile   

According to all your perspective, all people should live in their ancient homeland ???

so I have right to invade Crimea as guy which is R1a

Not at all, Ollios, but it is interesting your reversal to one believing those losing their land should not expect to get it back.

like an animal
Grammatically there is a difference yes, Ollios. However in the mind’s eye these types of metaphors compare the person with an animal so they suggest the same thing.

The reason I asked, Ollios, is so you can detail your opinions as to why those who wished to eradicate Israel would have a change of ideology. I didn’t ask you for you to lose your cool.

I really do not see a point to talk about something that mush basic [/QUOTE]

Not looking so open minded now, Ollios, with all of these questions you’ve chosen to dodge.

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2014 at 08:53

Empathy, Ollios, doesn’t preclude the confirmation bias, in fact it will tend the accentuate it.

As for trying to understand others, Ollios, I’m an empath. I am also blessed to have a fianceé who is an empathy, and also the only one I know who truly knows, and understands, what exactly that really means. Even though I live with such a sensory overload, I still look at the possibility of the confirmation bias in what I’m looking at.

This is your empathy defination. According to that defination, can I take it as possiblity of your confirmation of your bias?

I remember asking you, “why this specific story should have had presidency over the articles you found on the BBC news site on that day?”. Have you had enough time yet to formulate an answer yet?  

You are still saying same thing but still far from my point, please return my first post and focus on second half.

The problem is the news which is not in the BBC. I didn't ask anything about it? Even I accept this is a global issue.

The problem is not that,

If I didn't tell you, you would not know this issue because you didn't see it on the news.

And atfer that issue, if an attack happened in Israel, you would just think like that "aaa terrorist Palestinians attacked again"

But I knew the issue behind that attack, but you didn't and with your mentality which didn't have some part of reality would act with BIAS.

I am not accusing somebody of something , I told even it can happened for me for other case and see it as a global problem.

just keep your mind and perspective opened and feed them with diffirent perspective

but of course there is a freedom of speech, and so you can waste your time this second level important issues.

Again tricky word games...

I have already told you, I am trying to do with searching about different opinions, but it would be great see it a little bit in the forum, at least from the moderators.

The perceptions of a child up to around the age of nine or ten are very black and white, and miss the subtle shades that come between. Those who become brainwashed can act in this same way.

and ???

Don't you believe that Israel's Human Right Violation against Muslim doesn't have effect on Jihadist perspective, and not seeing Israel these type acts is helping them?

Not at all, Ollios, but it is interesting your reversal to one believing those losing their land should not expect to get it back.

I am also think that your situation is quite interesting as well as my case. Actually, your case is more interesting because less rational.

I can use a law term which is prescription against your claim , but what you will do? (you are talking about  seventh century), please check the ethnic structure of North America in seventh century, if you are rational and give the rights to Jews taking their old territories from seventh centuries, you should be ok with possiblity of Native Americans taking their lands where belongs them in seventh century.

Sorry, but I am not open-mind against non-rationals. 

and I still don't understand what kind of future are you imagining? A future when all nations can act with pan-nationalistic behaviours and try to take places where one time belongs them.

like an animal

Grammatically there is a difference yes, Ollios. However in the mind’s eye these types of metaphors compare the person with an animal so they suggest the same thing.[/QUOTE]

At least you can tell the difference

Not looking so open minded now, Ollios, with all of these questions you’ve chosen to dodge.

Dodge???

Why should I answer your question which are not directly related with my point? I just see them as your  dilution act against my point.

I told you, I can change ithe issue and make it

Territorial integrity of Serbia and Territorial integrity of Ukraine
and
American-Russian behaivour on them.

but in that case, you fear that you will still miss the point and you will focus the example.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2014 at 22:19

This is your empathy defination. According to that defination, can I take it as possiblity of yourconfirmation of your bias?

That would depend now, Ollios. If you’re saying our definitions in this regard oppose, then you are only able to take it as a possibility if you’re wrong.

I remember asking you, “why this specific story should have had presidency over the articles you found on the BBC news site on that day?”. Have you had enough time yet to formulate an answer yet?   

You are still saying same thing but still far from my point, please return my first post and focus on second half.

The problem is the news which is not in the BBC…

…If I didn't tell you, you would not know this issue because you didn't see it on the news…

…I am not accusing somebody of something , I told even it can happened for me for other case and see it as a global problem. 

just keep your mind and perspective opened and feed them with diffirent perspective

BBC story from around the time of you posting your thread, give or take a few hours, and making your thread look somewhat premature. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29801841

Again tricky word games...

“Again tricky word games…”?

I am also think that your situation is quite interesting as well as my case. Actually, your case is more interesting because less rational. 

I can use a law term which is prescription against your claim , but what you will do? (you are talking about  seventh century), please check the ethnic structure of North America in seventh century, if you are rational and give the rights to Jews taking their old territories from seventh centuries, you should be ok with possiblity of Native Americans taking their lands where belongs them in seventh century.

Sorry, but I am not open-mind against non-rationals.  

and I still don't understand what kind of future are you imagining? A future when all nations can act with pan-nationalistic behaviours and try to take places where one time belongs them.

What you have shown here, Ollios, is a compelling argument against any of the occupied lands taken by Israel to be released.

Dodge???

Why should I answer your question which are not directly related with my point? I just see them as your  
dilution act against my point.

I told you, I can change ithe issue and make it

Territorial integrity of Serbia and Territorial integrity of Ukraine 
and
American-Russian behaivour on them.

but in that case, you fear that you will still miss the point and you will focus the example.

“…I told you, I can change the issue and make it…” – Yes, nothing whatsoever to do with your OP.

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2014 at 00:59

This is your empathy defination. According to that defination, can I take it as possiblity of yourconfirmation of your bias?

I am just using your gun, not something more

If you think that emphaty will tend the accentuate confirmation bias,
and define yourself as emphatic.

What should I think? like same attitude with you

That would depend now, Ollios. If you’re saying our definitions in this regard oppose, then you are only able to take it as a possibility if you’re wrong.

and you are the only one who knows true. If my words are felt you like that, you can be sure that yours have same effect on me.

BBC story from around the time of you posting your thread, give or take a few hours, and making your thread look somewhat premature. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29801841

You can't save your mind in that example, can you?

Premature? that just teaches us that we should follow Turkish News for rapid Global Journalism LOL

What you have shown here, Ollios, is a compelling argument against any of the occupied lands taken by Israel to be released.

Compelling ? Is it a new word for true?

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2014 at 06:21

I am just using your gun, not something more

If you think that emphaty will tend the accentuate confirmation bias,
and define yourself as emphatic.

What should I think? like same attitude with you 

Ollios, the specifications of the gun had modifications of your own design. The unfortunate consequences of your actions had it pointing towards you whichever end you held.

Also, Ollios, I suggest you look up the term empath to find a reasonable definition. You will see your error when you do.

and you are the only one who knows true. If my words are felt you like that, you can be sure that yours have same effect on me. 

For someone who likes to go on about the Socratic method, you seem to keep putting yourself into the position where had someone applied it to a specific point in an argument, the truth the method is designed to play out to would be found, and not in your favour.

BBC story from around the time of you posting your thread, give or take a few hours, and making your thread look somewhat premature. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29801841

Premature? that just teaches us that we should follow Turkish News for rapid Global Journalism LOL
That would depend, Ollios, on what a mind should be saved from.

“Premature?” You believed the BBC was neglecting a story you thought should have more coverage.

Compelling ? Is it a new word for true?

Hey, Ollios, it was your words. Were your words true or not?

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 04-Nov-2014 at 06:22
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2014 at 07:40

Also, Ollios, I suggest you look up the term empath to find a reasonable definition. You will see your error when you do.

Sorry, but I think, I need your help

For someone who likes to go on about the Socratic method, you seem to keep putting yourself into the position where had someone applied it to a specific point in an argument, the truth the method is designed to play out to would be found, and not in your favour.

This game can be play with just people who really wants to know/search the truth, not people who become slave of their own biases.

*chaning historical words

*giving right to someone but not giving that right to another.

[QUOTE]

You really haven't read yet the second half of my first post, have you?Shocked

[QUOTE=TheAlaniDragonRising]

Hey, Ollios, it was your words. Were your words true or not?

Again clever tricky word game. You are really good at this.Clap

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2014 at 00:19

Sorry, but I think, I need your help

I suggest you google “What is an empathy?”, Ollios.

This game can be play with just people who really wants to know/search the truth, not people who become slave of their own biases.

*chaning historical words

*giving right to someone but not giving that right to another.

I guess when you say, “This game” you’re talking about the Socratic method, Ollios. The game as you call it, will run its course when allowed, regardless of the biases you hold, as long as you follow the methodology.

You really haven't read yet the second half of my first post, have you?Shocked

Will you elaborate, Ollios? 

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2014 at 06:46

I have really checked it, in Turkish State Dictionary, but I coudn't find something like your defination.

I guess when you say, “This game” you’re talking about the Socratic method, Ollios. The game as you call it, will run its course when allowed, regardless of the biases you hold, as long as you follow the methodology.

Again word games, you are not just good at it. You are Guru of it. Double Clap Clap

Games have just a meaning, if you play with the rules. Who can blame someone not to play with a guy who disrespect with the game rules?

It seems that it is "Gazali Time"

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2014 at 22:25

I have really checked it, in Turkish State Dictionary, but I coudn't find something like your defination. 

I didn’t give you a definition of what an empath is, Ollios, I asked you to google, “What is an empath?” What you shall find should give you a broad outline of the term, which is as much as you are probably able to comprehend without being one.

Again word games, you are not just good at it. You are Guru of it. Double Clap Clap

Games have just a meaning, if you play with the rules. Who can blame someone not to play with a guy who disrespect with the game rules?

It seems that it is "Gazali Time"

I have an almost pathological hatred for dishonesty, Ollios, and so always play by the rules placed before me.

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2014 at 05:14

I have an almost pathological hatred for dishonesty

I guess, both have same problem and both of us can't see honesty from each other.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2014 at 06:26

I have an almost pathological hatred for dishonesty

I guess, both have same problem and both of us can't see honesty from each other.
I can't remember saying that I've found dishonesty in you, Ollios my friend, now have I?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12