Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stop fluoridation poisoners

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stop fluoridation poisoners
    Posted: 30-Aug-2017 at 04:44
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Arthur-Robin you are starting to come over more and more paranoid my friend. Your priority now before carrying on looking at your issues must be your mental faculties. My guess is that you need to find out if hypothyroidism is an issue here. Please don't see this as us trying to put you off your investigations. We truly welcome you here as you are a good member and your contributions are worthwhile.

Yes thyroid is a concern for many people and possibly for me, and is surely one proven good reason why water fluoridation is wrong/bad.

My mental is not major problem(s) by itself, its only because of the water problem(s) (and the locks picking incident) that has been causing any much problems in last 4 years.

Certainly a person will be paranoid if being forced to eat something that has been seeming to harm/hinder their ability/health.

I am just desperate (for good reasons) not paranoid.

I will be dead soon (or locked up or in "hospital" or kicked out or other) and no longer a forum member if someone doesn't help me.

It is harming/hindering my ability/health, i have like 99 percent no doubts from 10 years experiences. How can i prove that it is harming me? How can all yous prove your claims it is not harming me?

They have no right to force it on me without giving me any other alternative (equal) clean water options (help).

I have totally disproven the "increased tooth decay" reason (i proved that the real only-best answer to root issue causes of increased tooth decay is not fluoridation but is rather stoping sugar heaped in foods, oral cleanliness, etc.)

Since we have totally smashed the only one reasons they claim to "have to" do it, there can be only one of 3 possible reasons why they keep refusing to stop forcing fluoridation: either (1) because they refuse to change their culture (heaping sugar in food, oral cleanliness, etc), or (2) they are doing it to control/disrupt/poison peoples brains/glands, or (3) to make money from water goods & services. And i am sure it is not the 3rd one for various reasons.

All i am saying is I am asking for them to give me some alternative water options help (since they are forcing me and water is essential necessity and i am disadvantaged situation), or for someone to help me find and get some option (whether filter, or rain water collector, or delivery, etc). What is so wrong or bad or sick about that? They are forcing me.

They are FORCING me, giving me no other (equal) water option(s). So i have right to be "paranoid" don't i? So i am supposed to just let them force me and accept it? Wouldn't that be Stupid? I am only "paranoid" because it has been seeming to harm/hinder me alot during last number of years. I would gladly just eat/drink the water and no worry if it hadn't & wasn't still.

How would you like to be Forced to eat every mouthful every meal every day seemingly harmful water in all your meals? (I have to eat alot of grains due to situation, which means cups of water every meal.)

Elite have clever lying tactics and falsely call objectors "paranoid", "delusion", etc.

But I'll try not to post any more anyway. (I take it as a "friendly" warning, though i am annoyed and tho it  means i may die without being able to seek others witness/help.)

NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2017 at 21:51

Arthur-Robin, after doing a little research on hypothyroidism I took another look over what you had written earlier. What I have found may interest you. You have already stated that at times you had suffered from iodine deficiency. What you might have not realised is that one of the major contributing factors that causes people to develop hypothyroidism is getting iodine deficiency. What’s more Australia has had a major problem with iodine deficiency for some time now because of heavy agricultural practices stripping iodine out of the soil. Australia is not the only country with this problem as Australia isn’t the only country using intensive farming techniques.

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2017 at 22:33
I don't want to be (unfairly) banned so i can't reply as i want, and i won't be able to keep replying again so this is my last one.

All i can say is: Prove it, or stop forcing me to eat it every meal.

No it is not just iodide. I am sure that the water does harm/hinder me, its not just iodide or anything else, its not just/only thyroid, i am sure from 10 years experienes and evidences.

They have no right to force the fluoride on me (only for (others) teeth) without giving me. I am being FORCED to eat cups of the water every meal, i have no other options or choice anywhere here.

I have already posted (in various sites) many brilliant arguments and evidences that smash their BS excuses and claims, but they just keep forcing it because they have the power and i don't. Truth/proof is not what matters but what matters is power/psychology/tactics/methods/activism. Just wasting my time writing and re-writing arguments. I already know the arguments that smash their lies but its useless without power/action/methods/psychology/publicity.

All medications etc have side-effects. They have no right to force it just for my/others teeth.

Water is more important than fluoride/sugar.

If people are not able to take care of their teeth (avoid sugar and brush teeth) then how am i supposed to be able to get water.

They won't even give me any help even for iodide. They won't help.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 31-Aug-2017 at 22:40
NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2017 at 08:21
Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

I don't want to be (unfairly) banned so i can't reply as i want, and i won't be able to keep replying again so this is my last one.
I suggest you reference our code of conduct for further guidence:
http://www.allempires.com/allempires.com-redirect/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6512&FID=45&PR=3&SID=ezca232z7czze8a972a1bc1a73599c85

All i can say is: Prove it, or stop forcing me to eat it every meal.
The recognised method of overturning what are considered to be proven arguments is strong enough evidence to do so. It is up to those with this new strong enough evidence to force the issue and not for those holding the prevailing argument. 

No it is not just iodide. I am sure that the water does harm/hinder me, its not just iodide or anything else, its not just/only thyroid, i am sure from 10 years experienes and evidences.
I’m pretty sure that at least in part you are correct, it’s probably not just iodine deficiency or even simply hypothyroidism. You have already stated that you suffer from sleep deprivation which I know to be a contributing factor in a great number conditions. For instance the HPT axis(Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Thyoid axis) which reduces the production of TSH in those with an optimum amount of sleep. That alone is ramping up almost every symptom you are suffering from, including the depression...etc….  You are not being treated for a lack of dietary iodine, hypothyroidism, or sleep deprivation. Those rolled together are a pretty powerful package. I personally believed I was perfectly fine on four hours sleep for the last few decades until I found out what it does, and now I try and force myself to take eight hours sleep. Sure it’s not totally uninterrupted but it does make a huge difference, and it gives me a fighting chance in trying to improve things for myself. 

They have no right to force the fluoride on me (only for (others) teeth) without giving me. I am being FORCED to eat cups of the water every meal, i have no other options or choice anywhere here.
I’m pretty sure as a health issue government do have the right. While reading through your posts I noted and investigated those two filtration systems you believed to be your only option if you could’ve afforded them. Both system would have also taken out the copper. Copper is essential in your diet.

I have already posted (in various sites) many brilliant arguments and evidences that smash their BS excuses and claims, but they just keep forcing it because they have the power and i don't. Truth/proof is not what matters but what matters is power/psychology/tactics/methods/activism. Just wasting my time writing and re-writing arguments. I already know the arguments that smash their lies but itsuseless without power/action/methods/psychology/publicity.
I have read your arguments over and over again and researched them. I found practically everything to be a mixture of circumstantial and over exaggerated claims. One obvious example you used, fluoride being toxic. Caffeine, digoxin, arsenic, oxygen have the same thing in common with fluoride, and so does a huge number of other things. They can all be toxic unless taken in small enough quantities.    

All medications etc have side-effects. They have no right to force it just for my/others teeth.
If the logic you are using here is followed then you would have had millions if not billions of people die because of risks of side-effects even if they a very small risk overall. Those medications and the side-effects are measured at the recommended dosages. You are not following this logical method in your arguments. You are saying its existence has a side-effect. Not the same argument at all.  

Water is more important than fluoride/sugar.

If people are not able to take care of their teeth (avoid sugar and brush teeth) then how am i supposed to be able to get water.
Water is indeed more important than fluoride and sugar. Nobody is going to argue against that. But that’s not an argument, and one thing doesn’t necessarily follow the other.

They won't even give me any help even for iodide. They won't help.

It is dietary iodine you are looking for, but as I have said, if you are not being treated to alleviate those things that are pre-existent then you are not exactly in the right place to take your investigations any further. Good luck.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Sander View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator

Quote Sander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2017 at 12:42

It seems there is another posibility and better explanation.

I just discovered that , according to multiple studies (see URL  for citations) there is a phenomenon called Fluoride Hypersensitivity! 

Though there is much debate whether fluoride is helpful or harmful, studies have shown that people have hypersensitive reactions to fluoride. As recognized by the Physicians’ Desk Reference (1994, 48th Edition, p. 2335-6), these symptoms include gastric distress, headache, joint pain, lethargy, mouth lesions, skin rashes, visual disturbances and weakness. The book also says, “These hypersensitivity reactions usually disappear promptly after discontinuation of the fluoride.”  Assure a Smile has prepared this research article to spread awareness for fluoride allergy and to provide patients with alternative methods of preventing tooth decay.

Physicians' Desk Reference is an authoritive source. Fluoride Hypersensitivity seems a genuine phenomenon. For persons with this sensitivity, forced fluoridation is indeed the problem.

Its well known and (and often read in medication leaflets) that (almost) all meds have (potential) side effects ( next to the potentially benificial effects). That doesn't mean that all people suffer from them or suffer to the same extent but the more sensitive your are to these side effects the more you will suffer.

Arthur-Robin, if you are hypersensitive to fluoridation then you (and other sensitive persons) are indeed put in trouble. It is strongly recommended that you avoid it altogether (fluoridated water and food containing such water, toothpaste ). No wonder you feel desperate.

When you talk about your suffering, cite the Physicians' Desk Reference and studies regarding this sensitivity.  At the very least, your suffering and probable relation with fluoridated water etc. will (should) be taken seriously.

NB: some of the links in the URL don't work but most of the cited studies can be found on the net.

Star

Edited by Sander - 01-Sep-2017 at 14:16
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2017 at 18:11
Originally posted by Sander

It seems there is another posibility and better explanation.

I just discovered that , according to multiple studies (see URL  for citations) there is a phenomenon called Fluoride Hypersensitivity! 

Though there is much debate whether fluoride is helpful or harmful, studies have shown that people have hypersensitive reactions to fluoride. As recognized by the Physicians’ Desk Reference (1994, 48th Edition, p. 2335-6), these symptoms include gastric distress, headache, joint pain, lethargy, mouth lesions, skin rashes, visual disturbances and weakness. The book also says, “These hypersensitivity reactions usually disappear promptly after discontinuation of the fluoride.”  Assure a Smile has prepared this research article to spread awareness for fluoride allergy and to provide patients with alternative methods of preventing tooth decay.

Physicians' Desk Reference is an authoritive source. Fluoride Hypersensitivity seems a genuine phenomenon. For persons with this sensitivity, forced fluoridation is indeed the problem.

Its well known and (and often read in medication leaflets) that (almost) all meds have (potential) side effects ( next to the potentially benificial effects). That doesn't mean that all people suffer from them or suffer to the same extent but the more sensitive your are to these side effects the more you will suffer.

Arthur-Robin, if you are hypersensitive to fluoridation then you (and other sensitive persons) are indeed put in trouble. It is strongly recommended that you avoid it altogether (fluoridated water and food containing such water, toothpaste ). No wonder you feel desperate.

When you talk about your suffering, cite the Physicians' Desk Reference and studies regarding this sensitivity.  At the very least, your suffering and probable relation with fluoridated water etc. will (should) be taken seriously.

NB: some of the links in the URL don't work but most of the cited studies can be found on the net.

Star

It is certainly worth looking into, Arthur-Robin. If nothing else you can cross it off a list of possible causes. Btw, Arthur-Robin, how long did you say you've been suffering from this condition you say you have? Wasn't it about ten years, or something like that?
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2017 at 00:43
I hope to reply to any things of Sander's and Alani's that i need to soon if/when i am able to. But just for the mean time i will just say this: Doesn't matter what yous (anyone/everyone) say you still don't have the right to be Forcing me to only be able to have to choose between either having to eat (cups) of Fluoridated water (every meal (grains)) every day or else starve and die. You have no right to force your (unnatural/artificial) beliefs & water on me just for "my"/others teeth (that is without at least giving me some other equal alternative clean/natural water options (help)). I also don't have anymuch time or health (or water) to endlessly write answers to tons of claims. I have already posted many answers and evidences in my net/web water posts (not just this thread here) and they have just been ignored. For example the "cost-benefit analysis" claim i have smashed by showing that the only-best answer to tooth decay is not fluoridation but sugar & cleanliness etc which dissolves the "benefit" half of the equation. another example: does unfluoridated mainland Europe & Petone/Korokoro have a plague of increased tooth decay?  [Why did the Ministry of Health's own study allegedly find that unfluoridated rural children have better teeth than fluoridated urban children (assuming my source is not untrue or misunderstood by me)?] Fluoridated water you have agreed is harmful to some peoples thyroid and to sensitive people, so surely that means it is unsafe to force in on us/me without any offered options or safeguards help? You people just dismiss everything whatever trivial way you can that works. You are saying or in acting like you have the right to force fluoridated water on me and that i don't have the right to not like it being forced on me. And presumably it is my fault for being weak/degenerate/dysgenic because i am not strong/fit/superior enough to stop it/you or to find a way out by myself without help (which is only needed because being hindered/burdened by your forced water & locks picking etc in the first place). I have to accept you/they are gods and i am subject?

Remember this, there is only one claimed reason why they are forcing fluoridated water on some of us: "increased incidence of (disadvantaged) (ub-urban) (childrens) tooth decay". The real root issue of increased tooth decay is (1) the sugar heaped in our foods; (2) oral uncleanliness; plus also these extras to lesser degree (3) processed carbs, (4) nutrition, (5) socio-economic inequalities, etc. The only best answer then is to address these issues especially stoping the heaping of sugar in shop foods (which i can prove); and oral cleanliness; plus some extras. Academic paper said these so its top expert facts. They refuse to address these things. They are not hard, esp the sugar one.  Putting fluoride (etc) in water doesn't stop or solve these problems and they still have to be addressed anyway. It is stupid and wrong to force fluoride in water when they won't stop heaping sugar in shop foods. But they/yous just dismiss this all so far all the times i have restated it.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 02-Sep-2017 at 00:48
Sander View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator

Quote Sander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2017 at 09:20

I hope to reply to any things of Sander's and Alani's that i need to soon if/when i am able to. But just for the mean time i will just say this: Doesn't matter what yous (anyone/everyone) say you still don't have the right to be Forcing me to only be able to have to choose between either having to eat (cups) of Fluoridated water (every meal (grains)) every day or else starve and die. You have no right to force your (unnatural/artificial) beliefs & water on me just for "my"/others teeth (that is without at least giving me some other equal alternative clean/natural water options (help)). I also don't have anymuch time or health (or water) to endlessly write answers to tons of claims. I have already posted many answers and evidences in my net/web water posts (not just this thread here) and they have just been ignored. For example the "cost-benefit analysis" claim i have smashed by showing that the only-best answer to tooth decay is not fluoridation but sugar & cleanliness etc which dissolves the "benefit" half of the equation. another example: does unfluoridated mainland Europe & Petone/Korokoro have a plague of increased tooth decay?  [Why did the Ministry of Health's own study allegedly find that unfluoridated rural children have better teeth than fluoridated urban children (assuming my source is not untrue or misunderstood by me)?] Fluoridated water you have agreed is harmful to some peoples thyroid and to sensitive people, so surely that means it is unsafe to force in on us/me without any offered options or safeguards help? You people just dismiss everything whatever trivial way you can that works. You are saying or in acting like you have the right to force fluoridated water on me and that i don't have the right to not like it being forced on me. And presumably it is my fault for being weak/degenerate/dysgenic because i am not strong/fit/superior enough to stop it/you or to find a way out by myself without help (which is only needed because being hindered/burdened by your forced water & locks picking etc in the first place). I have to accept you/they are gods and i am subject?

Remember this, there is only one claimed reason why they are forcing fluoridated water on some of us: "increased incidence of (disadvantaged) (ub-urban) (childrens) tooth decay". The real root issue of increased tooth decay is (1) the sugar heaped in our foods; (2) oral uncleanliness; plus also these extras to lesser degree (3) processed carbs, (4) nutrition, (5) socio-economic inequalities, etc. The only best answer then is to address these issues especially stoping the heaping of sugar in shop foods (which i can prove); and oral cleanliness; plus some extras. Academic paper said these so its top expert facts. They refuse to address these things. They are not hard, esp the sugar one.  Putting fluoride (etc) in water doesn't stop or solve these problems and they still have to be addressed anyway. It is stupid and wrong to force fluoride in water when they won't stop heaping sugar in shop foods. But they/yous just dismiss this all so far all the times i have restated it.

I'm surprised you think I'm supportive of forced fluoridation Shocked I haven't said so and I am not. I said:

"you (and other sensitive persons) are indeed put in trouble "

and 

"For persons with this sensitivity, forced fluoridation is indeed the problem."

"forced fluoridation" is btw a compound that is more likely to be used by the contra-camp. But maybe it was somewhat subtle. Lets be more outspoken: 

You are not the only one who thinks its unethical. In fact, in Europe nearly all governments don't fluoridate water because they (and most of the people, me included) consider it unethical (forced medication without neccesity) and because of medical considerations (potential side effects). . A few official statements: 

France:

“Fluoride chemicals are not included in the list [of ‘chemicals for drinking water treatment’]. This is due to ethical as well as medical considerations.

SOURCE: Louis Sanchez, Directeur de la Protection de l’Environment, August 25, 2000.

Germany:

“Generally, in Germany fluoridation of drinking water is forbidden. The relevant German law allows exceptions to the fluoridation ban on application. The argumentation of the Federal Ministry of Health against a general permission of fluoridation of drinking water is the problematic nature of compuls[ory] medication.”

SOURCE: Gerda Hankel-Khan, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany, September 16, 1999.

Belgium:

“This water treatment has never been of use in Belgium and will never be (we hope so) into the future. The main reason for that is the fundamental position of the drinking water sector that it is not its task to deliver medicinal treatment to people. This is the sole responsibility of health services.”

SOURCE: Chr. Legros, Directeur, Belgaqua, Brussels, Belgium, February 28, 2000.

Luxembourg:

“Fluoride has never been added to the public water supplies in Luxembourg. In our views, the drinking water isn’t the suitable way for medicinal treatment and that people needing an addition of fluoride can decide by their own to use the most appropriate way, like the intake of fluoride tablets, to cover their [daily] needs.”

SOURCE: Jean-Marie RIES, Head, Water Department, Administration De L’Environment, May 3, 2000.

Czech Republic:

“Since 1993, drinking water has not been treated with fluoride in public water supplies throughout the Czech Republic. Although fluoridation of drinking water has not actually been proscribed it is not under consideration because this form of supplementation is considered:

uneconomical (only 0.54% of water suitable for drinking is used as such; the remainder is employed for hygiene etc. Furthermore, an increasing amount of consumers (particularly children) are using bottled water for drinking (underground water usually with fluor)

unecological (environmental load by a foreign substance)

unethical (“forced medication”)

toxicologically and physiologically debatable (fluoridation represents an untargeted form of supplementation which disregards actual individual intake and requirements and may lead to excessive health-threatening intake in certain population groups; [and] complexation of fluor in water into non biological active forms of fluor.”

SOURCE: Dr. B. Havlik, Ministerstvo Zdravotnictvi Ceske Republiky, October 14, 1999.

Here in the Netherlands (fluoride free) they fluoridated the water in the 60s but, fortunately, the contra-fluoride camp won the battle in the 70s. IMO, the government should not fluoridate the water, whether people are sensitive to it or not.

Assuming you are "hypersensitive" to fluoride (a strong possibility) does not mean you are to blame for the sensitivity or suffering but it could be an explanation why you apparently suffer more from fluoridated stuff than most other people. The statement "For persons with this sensitivity, forced fluoridation is indeed the problem" means that forced fluoridation causes problems for such persons, not that these persons are the problem. 

Star

Edited by Sander - 04-Sep-2017 at 21:23
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2017 at 07:13
Thank you Sander. I am sorry, it hasn't always been easy to know from peoples words whether some people are really for or against.

Here in local NZ I am being (and have been for months/years) forced to eat cups of the water every meal every day. It is because of combination of (1) the authorities forcing the fluoridated water on us (and water is an essential necessity of daily life and is a monopoly); and (2) my disadvantaged situation & condition (which includes the forced fluoridated water, and that my door lock was picked by meter reader months ago and 2 lock smiths refused to do my locks, and that i was messed around and delayed by landscapers stalling me with a pressing job i needed done which stopped and delayed me from being able to deal with the locks and water problems) and my studies.
I have begged authorities and everyone for the last 4-10 years now and no one will help.

All i am asking is for someone to help me find and get some alternative clean water option (help), whether it is filter, or rainwater collection, or drilling a bore, or shifting, or locks fixed, or water delivery, etc. As long as the option is genuinely suitable and not bad. I need help though as i am not able to do much in my situation due to hindrances done to me esp including the water.

Water fluoridation is wrong and the global elite regime pushing it has blemishes as this following list of Goods and Evils shows. (They violate or lack a number of the "Goods" ones; and they do a number of the "Evils/bads" ones.)

ability* agreement Atlantis accountability authority angel antioxidant aristocracy aesthetic aquavitae* accomplished art activist answer
beneficial best balance beauty biodiversity biology bold
cleanliness* clever communication corporativism choice* commoninterest caring* community (calciumfluoride)* compassion* civilisation creation cheap comfort consolation charity (calcium) cornerstone cooperation
Daniel doctor* detox* diagnosis* democracy duty dialectics
evidence essentialservices* environment* empathy* eugenic elite expert/experience equal* ethics* easy* elecriticity everymans evolution eternal exercise excellence
fact friend free(dom)* faith food* fair* fun family fighter foundations
god* grace* good great gift generalist gold green
health* holistic* honest* hippocraticoath* help* home holy humour holygrail hero history humanities holyspirit (hardwater)* hope humble holywar happy hero
information* (iron) integrity inventor iodide immortal infinite inspiration instinct intuition intelligence
Jesus justice*
kind
love* life* location* laws* lion lamb listen lycopene livingspace
mercy* moderation medicine mineral monitor magnesium marriage meek
natural* necessity need new nation
organic options* omniscient omnipotent omnipresent
perfect pure* power proof* psychology prevention* prescription* practicewhatpreach* pinealgland* philanthropist panacea profit potassium professional pectin prophet purpose
quality
responsibility* right rights* respect rebirth references rational riveroflife RobinHood real
safe* science sleep* social solution superman strong studies special (sodium/salt) socialaristocrat successful scholar synthesis soap (selenium)
trust truth transport twiceborn treeoflife
unity universal useful
vitamins victory virtue
water* wellness whole work waterfilter will
(zinc)

Versus,

allergy anger aging (Atlantis) anti autism ascetism arrogant alluminium* arsenic aqua-tofana* (acid) assumption apathy alone*
bad bum bludger bigbusiness Babylon beast blemish* burden* balding* BPA barium bromine benzene barriers bottom
conspiracy(theory) controlfreak communism* capitalism Cain corporatism* cold cadmium copper cancer cosmopolitanism chlorine cruel* cheap costly coward* criminal crackpot crazy corrosive* cyanide causticsoda* comformism comfortzone colonialism collectivism
disease disadvantaged* dysgenics deception delusion dumb dog devil divisions* down death drought* demon degenerate devolution dualism drugs* dirty darkness dragon denial dogmatism dictatorship
evil elitism* excess* enemy evilspirit endocrinedisruptors* eunuch effeminate evolutionism economicliberalism
fear* false flesh fluorosis* favouritism force* freetrade fallen famine fluoride* fat
giardia GE/GM globalism gunky germs
harm* hell humanism holycow harlot hindrance* hyperindividualism* hard* heartdisease harsh hurt HomerSimpson half-truths hazard HomerSimpson
ill illusion inhumane injust immoral* isolation* iniquity iron inequalities* impersonal idiot irrational
judgemental
kool-aid* kill
lies low* legalism lock-pickers* lead lazy lukewarm lithium lonely leveling* licentious
murder misinformation mammon* mysteryofiniquity mercury misanthropist moralrelativism mean* mentalillness medication* materialism mundane mediocrity menial mites myth
"nanny-State"* NWO
oligarchy* OCD opinion old outofdate
poverty* poison* propaganda* processedcarbs* punish pseudo powerless* problem* popishplot prostatecancer* prey parasite perfectionist pressure* pride psycho pain* pointless paranoia
quantity
racism* rationalism* ridiculous
sin sick slave* sugar* starve* selfish* sceptic stress* sodium/salt sodiumfluoride* Sodom stupid schizo softwater* soft silicon (selenium) Statism* suicide self-harm snob self-righteous
toothdecay* toxic* tyranny* theory* traitor twofaced* tail
unclean* unnatural* unjust unnecessary* unsafe utopian usefulidiots*
vanity vices vulgar
wormwood* worst* whore wrinckles* weak* work wrong wolfinsheepsclothing* wretch wicked wolf whimp
666*.

-----

These are most of my considered water options. But i have encountered problems/difficulties with all of them. Some i can only not do because no one will help (i can't do them without help) or because the regime makes them so impossible:

fast/starve/suicide.
change my diet to less grains/water/meals / ration water.
overdose on their water/fluoride.
accept their water/poisoning/slavery / accept i'm "wrong" (giveup studies).
go to mental health / Dr/GP / take medication.
faith/pray / believe God will save or protect me.
detox/iodide.
water filter.
water distiller
"purifying spirits"
"boil it".
"freeze it".
make submission/petition/complaint to council/parliament.
take them to court.
write letter(s) to newspaper(s).
stand myself for council/parliament.
recycle water/urine.
leave the tap water running / "if i can't have water no one will".
terrorism / blow up the twin lakes.
get an advocate / social support (requires Drs certificate).
go out without locks fixed & let them be able to come in when i'm out.
get locks fixed / get an alarm / get a camera.
shift.
ask friend/family/church to help.
drill a bore.
rain water collection / dew.
atmospheric water generator / condensation/steam.
bottled water.
big blue co water coolant/reservior.
water delivery.
get water myself by hand/foot/trolley/train from Petone/LH aquifier.
find someway to get water from Petone/Korokoro tap water.
"find a farmer who will allow you to get water from their bore."
get water from the old Akatarawa reservior/dam.
"steal" water from twin lakes.
(Upper) Hutt river water.
milk / raw milk / yoghurt/coconut/vinear/lemons/juice.
fridge/freezer ice.
meals on wheels.
apologise to ex-pastor Chris and totally trust him.

And this is reply about getting locks fixed (so i could get out and get water from aquifier):
They said to buy abloy protec locks i have to "have identification and set up an account".
Well that seems very suspicious to me.

-----

Regarding proving fluoride (& or other ingredients) is harmful, i am thinking that we should be looking at dead or alive human or animal bodies for evidences, especially maybe one or more of these body parts:

brain (pons, choroid plexus, corpus callosum, diencephalon/thalamus, pineal gland),
endocrine glands (kidney, liver, thyroid, pineal gland, pituitary gland),
and prostate gland. 

It is not enough just for a wee bit of evidence of neuro-toxin of recent USA news. I can see that the pushers will disregard that as if not enough (much like they dismiss the known proven Thyroid harming). Fluoride certainly harms/hinders more than one body part. We must prove more serious un-dismissable effect(s).

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 16-Sep-2017 at 08:33
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12