Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

turkish secret chat !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turkish secret chat !
    Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:33
Originally posted by yomud

it will be awesome if we could bring neptune and atatwolf here !  Big smile
We can wait a bit before bringing Atatwolf here. I like him a lot, but he is a bit too harsh for this forum. LOLWink 
I think T-123456 is a senior member and has emails of some of our Turkish brothers. Is it right? if it is so, I would appreciate it if you can let ASQ-1918, olcayto and Xenon54 know about this forum as well. Smile

Edited by rmi5 - 19-Apr-2014 at 18:34
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:35
Originally posted by Sinan

No need to bring all of the Turks here. They are not all interested. We have a core team who does stuff... 
That makes sense ;)
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:35
Originally posted by rmi5

Originally posted by yomud

it will be awesome if we could bring neptune and atatwolf here !  Big smile
We can wait a bit before bringing Atatwolf here. I like him a lot, but he is a bit too harsh for this forum. LOLWink 
I think T-123456 is a senior member and has emails of some of our Turkish brothers. Is it right? if it is so, I would appreciate it if you can let ASQ-1918, olcayto and Xenon54 know about this forum as well. Smile
agree
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:36

No need to bring all of the Turks here. They are not all interested. We have a core team who does stuff... 
ok bro Wink
yomud are free people
Sinan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sinan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:38
Okay let me explain.

Core team is: T-123456, Neptune, Olcayto and me.

atatwolf don't get involves in such stuff.
Also xenon, he is a easy going guy.
ASQ-1918 also don't get involves.

But they will support us if we start something.

Edited by Sinan - 19-Apr-2014 at 18:39
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:43
Are you planning for a new coup in PDF? WinkSmileLOL

Okay let me explain.

Core team is: T-123456, Neptune, Olcayto and me.

atatwolf don't get involves in such stuff.
Also xenon, he is a easy going guy.
ASQ-1918 also don't get involves.

But they will support us if we start something.
Sinan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sinan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:47
Nope... no there is no need....  we get what we wanted.

But i think we will need our own forum in the future.

I don't know how and when.. but it's a need.
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:51

Nope... no there is no need....  we get what we wanted.

But i think we will need our own forum in the future.

I don't know how and when.. but it's a need.
I agree. Wink
That forum is getting ridiculous, and getting worse day by day. Anyway, me and Yomud would also support you guys in any conditions. Just let us know and we will help you ;)
Sinan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sinan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 19:11
Thx bro. Smile
T-123456 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote T-123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 20:05
You both rmi5 and yomud should join pakistanaffairs if you are not a in allready,we need some more leverage.
They are monitoring that forum,the more of us they see there,the better for our situation.Wink

Edited by T-123456 - 19-Apr-2014 at 20:06
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 20:38
Originally posted by T-123456

You both rmi5 and yomud should join pakistanaffairs if you are not a in allready,we need some more leverage.
They are monitoring that forum,the more of us they see there,the better for our situation.Wink
Actually, I have joined that forum before, Wink but I have not been active there. I thought that all of you guys, you,sinan,neptune, and olcayto are not active there anymore. BTW, Safriz is in Pakistanaffairs and he is annoying. Dead Are you guys active in that forum?
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 20:51
@yomud 
BTW we need to make Türk Kültürü ve Tarihi Section more active. I think this thread:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31344
is a good one. we can also post some Azeri, and Turkmen music to this thread as well. 
T-123456 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote T-123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2014 at 05:04
Originally posted by rmi5

Originally posted by T-123456

Actually, I have joined that forum before, Wink but I have not been active there. I thought that all of you guys, you,sinan,neptune, and olcayto are not active there anymore. BTW, Safriz is in Pakistanaffairs and he is annoying. Dead Are you guys active in that forum?

We are and dont worry about safriz.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2014 at 09:01
Hello and welcome aboard guys.  I played with the post totals on you new guys to allow you to PM .  Usually it's ten posts that allows you to post to PM.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2014 at 10:20
Originally posted by red clay

Hello and welcome aboard guys.  I played with the post totals on you new guys to allow you to PM .  Usually it's ten posts that allows you to post to PM.

Thank you very much WinkBig smile
Sinan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sinan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2014 at 15:00
Thx Smile
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2014 at 06:31
Guys, you are just talking but there is no action.

Az laf, çok iş

I am suspicious about your ethicity. I think your number is quite enough, don't waste your time for waiting your friends.

Bir Türk Dünya'ya bedeldir Big smile

Small suggestion for all new friends, before creating a topic firstly check the old topics. Maybe, it has already opened.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
T-123456 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote T-123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2014 at 12:05
Originally posted by red clay

Thank you.
Sinan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Sinan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2014 at 15:39
Originally posted by Ollios

Guys, you are just talking but there is no action.

Az laf, çok iş

I am suspicious about your ethicity. I think your number is quite enough, don't waste your time for waiting your friends.

Bir Türk Dünya'ya bedeldir Big smile

Small suggestion for all new friends, before creating a topic firstly check the old topics. Maybe, it has already opened.

T-123456 abim de bende sapına kadar Türküz. Big smile

Yanlız şöyle bir şey var. İkimizde başka bir foruma üyeyiz burda bulunmamızın sebebi irtibat halinde olabilmek.... tarihten pek anlamam ben. Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12